Illegals Aren't Immigrants

Hey I'm one of you now. Now that I'm here I dont want anyone new coming.

Wrong! We don't mind "legal" immigrants coming here.
I do. Who needs them? And many ford factory workers minded my dad coming here "stealing our jobs" even though he came legally.

I do too. I think we should cut immigration to zero. Americans don't benefit one lick from any immigrant.
unless he/she develops something we can use,right?....

We can simply buy it from them. There's no need for us to import them and their entire family.
what if that was a condition to have it?....

Wrong! We don't mind "legal" immigrants coming here.
I do. Who needs them? And many ford factory workers minded my dad coming here "stealing our jobs" even though he came legally.

I do too. I think we should cut immigration to zero. Americans don't benefit one lick from any immigrant.

We can simply buy it from them. There's no need for us to import them and their entire family.

I can't imagine any law that would allow exceptions like that.

Did the Indians give your family a green card?
Indians ...from New Deli, or Mumbai? I was born in American, India or Indians can't take that away. I see lot of Mexicans that don't immigrate legally and we Anglos resent them and their anal-retentive hypocritical excuses. Sorry. Just how it is.

what the illegals are is invaders, crimnals (ie, breaking the law) and arrogant selfish line-jumpers, ahead of those who are waiting to immigrate here LEGALLY. they have no' rights having nothing coming but a bullet to the guts.

Indians ...from New Deli, or Mumbai? I was born in American, India or Indians can't take that away. I see lot of Mexicans that don't immigrate legally and we Anglos resent them and their anal-retentive hypocritical excuses. Sorry. Just how it is.
I think any society should have the ability to decide who or how many immigrants come into our country.

I never understood why I see Muslims here who have moved here since 9 11. I went to a home where 6 pakistani men were living. They looked like a sleeper cell to me. Why do we let them come here and go to college? I guess I know why but I dont like it. Too many sleeper cells here in america. Do we really want more Muslims?

what the illegals are is invaders, crimnals (ie, breaking the law) and arrogant selfish line-jumpers, ahead of those who are waiting to immigrate here LEGALLY. they have no' rights having nothing coming but a bullet to the guts.
I dont blame the illegal immigrant who comes here. I blame the illegal employers who pay them. Just like I dont blame the drug user as much as the dealer.

Indians are what whites used to call American indigenous peoples. 300 years ago, there wasn't a country or international immigration laws, either. The Pilgrims weren't the original illegal aliens, because they were not intentionally violating any immigration laws. Mexican illegals, different story, different time.

and of course to get what the guy offered our govt would never bend the rules right?...

and of course to get what the guy offered our govt would never bend the rules right?...

I guess I don't follow your argument.

I guess I don't follow your argument.
you dont understand what im saying?...seriously?.....

I dont blame the illegal immigrant who comes here. I blame the illegal employers who pay them. Just like I dont blame the drug user as much as the dealer.

Nonsense! They are equally to blame.

Indians are what whites used to call American indigenous peoples. 300 years ago, there wasn't a country or international immigration laws, either. The Pilgrims weren't the original illegal aliens, because they were not intentionally violating any immigration laws. Mexican illegals, different story, different time.
Invasion, immigration, conquer, it's all the same.........

Nonsense. This country has 2 signs on the border

get out & HELP WANTED.

What's the penalty for getting caught? So the risk is worth the reward. I dont blame illegal workers one bit. If I could make $200k in Canada I would sneak over too. So the people you should be mad at are the illegal employers but youre probably such a right wing tool you arent conditioned to ever blame the job creators. Bet next time I see you posting about this subject you'll be bitching about illegal workers and never about illegal employers. BET!

Hmmm.....were you at the pilgrim table on the first Thanksgiving???
I doubt it....neither was I....

The opposition is because the ILLEGAL immigrants do NOT pay taxes like we do, but take advantage in criminal ways of our social service programs.

Hmmm.....were you at the pilgrim table on the first Thanksgiving???
I doubt it....neither was I....

The opposition is because the ILLEGAL immigrants do NOT pay taxes like we do, but take advantage in criminal ways of our social service programs.

Not only that but they are here in violation of our immigration laws, working jobs they aren't entitled to and reducing wages for blue-collared American workers. Uncontrolled population growth in this manner depletes our natural and social resources also. Our schools, jails and hospitals are overflowing with them.

get out & HELP WANTED.

What's the penalty for getting caught? So the risk is worth the reward. I dont blame illegal workers one bit. If I could make $200k in Canada I would sneak over too. So the people you should be mad at are the illegal employers but youre probably such a right wing tool you arent conditioned to ever blame the job creators. Bet next time I see you posting about this subject you'll be bitching about illegal workers and never about illegal employers. BET!

So you don't blame people for breaking the law? I sure as hell hope you aren't an American citizen with that attitude. Both the employers and their illegal workers are equally to blame. It is also nonsense that those on the right don't blame the employers also and want them stopped with e-verify.

There is no welcome sign at the border and you know it. It is only the greedy employers that are welcoming them and they have no right to do so.

get out & HELP WANTED.

So you don't blame people for breaking the law? I sure as hell hope you aren't an American citizen with that attitude. Both the employers and their illegal workers are equally to blame. It is also nonsense that those on the right don't blame the employers also and want them stopped with e-verify.

There is no welcome sign at the border and you know it. It is only the greedy employers that are welcoming them and they have no right to do so.
Just notice and remember this in the future when you complain about illegal immigrants. Our laws are a joke. What's the punishment for getting caught? So the rewards are worth the risk. Especially when we arent even inforcing the law.

When you are an american living in america you need to focus your anger at the americans who are breaking the law. If they stop paying then the illegals will go away.

Just realize please the conversation is rarely about illegal employers. "They" have you focused on the wrong thing. Again its just like drug dealers. If you want to stop illegal drugs you can't just lock up the users and never go after Pablo Escobar.

get out & HELP WANTED.

Just notice and remember this in the future when you complain about illegal immigrants. Our laws are a joke. What's the punishment for getting caught? So the rewards are worth the risk. Especially when we arent even inforcing the law.

When you are an american living in america you need to focus your anger at the americans who are breaking the law. If they stop paying then the illegals will go away.

Just realize please the conversation is rarely about illegal employers. "They" have you focused on the wrong thing. Again its just like drug dealers. If you want to stop illegal drugs you can't just lock up the users and never go after Pablo Escobar.

That's because Obama has made enforcement of our immigration laws a joke but that still doesn't give these illegals the right to violate them. That's like saying if a store owner forgets to lock his door at night then it's ok to rob it. I question your morals. As I said, both the employers and the illegal are equally to blame. The House Republicans are right now pushing legislation to implement e-verify which will stop these employers illegal hiring practices and severe punishment for non-compliance. So you were sayin?

It's not only jobs that bring illegals here but benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids also. All of these incentives need to be removed.

Forum List

Back