Illegally pass a school bus............get your picture taken and a fine.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Idiots in a hurry who pass stopped school buses that are loading and unloading children are now starting to become equipped with cameras which will take a picture of the license plate of the car doing the violation and sending them a ticket.

More and more school buses are being equipped with the cameras, and the footage is being sent to police who issue the fines to the owners of the vehicle.

Personally? I think it's a good idea.

Cameras need to be STANDARD equipment on ALL school busses, with HD optics that are able to capture an image of a vehicle license plate.

That is what they are now seriously working towards. Just a few states started to do it, and now it looks like it's gonna become nationwide policy.

I'm hoping it does, I'd like to see EVERY school bus with cameras so that the impatient asshats who think their time is more important than the lives of kids gets nailed to a wall.

SC (the state where I now live) has increased the fine to 1,000 and includes jail time or community service as well.

Idiots in a hurry who pass stopped school buses that are loading and unloading children are now starting to become equipped with cameras which will take a picture of the license plate of the car doing the violation and sending them a ticket.

More and more school buses are being equipped with the cameras, and the footage is being sent to police who issue the fines to the owners of the vehicle.

Does anybody else see why it's hard to take this poster seriously?

And yes, anything that can be done to cut down on drivers not obeying the law regarding safety in the area of school buses is A GOOD THING!

I have two relatives who drive school buses and assholes disregarding the safety of the kids is the worst part of their job.

I watch bad drivers tailgate and cut off buses on the freeway. But on surface streets the bus has flashing lights and the stop sign. People just can't wait. The cameras will hopefully make a difference.

I would suggest some remedial courses in English for you.

You just indicated that it is the idiots who are equipped with cameras.

Wasn't one of the first instructions we received as children when permitted to venture on our own....

"LOOK...both ways before crossing"

Speeding cars weed the weak ones out who can't follow simple instructions.

I agree with this and have supported pulling those idiots over that pass a school bus illegally or don’t stop it HEB the sign is out.

I’m surprised they didn’t do it earlier.
Also provides evidence of when a child boarded and left a school bus

Sick fuck.

Says the guy who supports murdering 800,000 children a year. Meantime, public school bus drivers are fascist assholes---- I've had them put their lights on then just keep driving buy after everyone stopped, I've had them cut across the road into my lane in front of me with no warning like they were trying to force a collision making me swerve to avoid hitting the idiot, I had another pull into a school bus drop off location in front of me to drop off kids and stop short of where he should have been, then when he wanted to leave, waving his arms wildly making the whole line of cars stopped for him have to back up 20 feet because he stopped short of where he needed to be to leave, I had another stop on another street behind me and on the other side of an intersection yell at me because I stopped at the stop sign on my street then keep going, and I've even had one drive up a one lane road where I had the right of way and was already half way through the construction forcing me to either back way up or drive over a wall to get around the asshole.

School bus drivers are asshole dickhead drivers because they know they can be and will get away with it and still get the protection and preference of the police, the public and courts.

Forum List

Back