Illegal searches?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see Agent Orange was behind the searching of White House staff phones looking for those that leaked information.

How many of us would think it would be OK for their bosses to search their phones?

I see Agent Orange was behind the searching of White House staff phones looking for those that leaked information.

How many of us would think it would be OK for their bosses to search their phones?

For starters the phones were requested, it was not a search and seizure. Secondly he has a leaker leaking classified info. What should he do?

For starters the phones were requested, it was not a search and seizure. Secondly he has a leaker leaking classified info. What should he do?
Leaking how dysfunctional his White House is or details on his speech to Congress is not clsssified information.

"Hi Bill. I want your phone so I can search it & discover all your personal stuff."

"Bill, You can't have it"

"Bill, you're fired."

But hey, they are only asking.

You want to talk about illegal searches than start with the searches of women's purses at stadium events!

How many of us have the president for our boss? I cant imagine anyone would blink an eye if the president wanted to see everyones phones. I would assume its a national security thing. Wouldnt you?

Top-to-bottom purge of all staffers unless the leaker comes forward.

How many of us have the president for our boss? I cant imagine anyone would blink an eye if the president wanted to see everyones phones. I would assume its a national security thing. Wouldnt you?
Actually, my response would be, "Have a warrant? No? Piss off!"

Actually, my response would be, "Have a warrant? No? Piss off!"
...and you would lose your job on the spot AND probably still have your phone confiscated.

Forum List

Back