Trump Says Obama And His Loyalists Are Behind Town Hall Protests, Leaks

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
man o man, paranoia out of control here

poor manbaby, his cabal of alt-right loonies are leaking his bullshit everywhere, meanwhile Obama is directing the Indivisibles from the 9th hole at his favorite Oahu country club..........Trump in full desperation mode

During an interview taped Monday for "Fox and Friends," President Donald Trump said that former President Barack Obama is behind protests at Republican town halls and that Obama loyalists are also behind leaks from the Trump administration.

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade suggested to Trump that Obama's organization, perhaps a reference to Organizing For Action, was behind the raucous crowds at town halls held by Republican lawmakers and asked Trump if he felt Obama was behind the protests.

"I think he is behind it. I also think it’s politics. That’s the way it is," Trump replied. “I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it."

Trump then suggested that Obama's "group" is behind the leaks he has been railing against.

"And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, you know, some of the leaks, which are really very serious leaks, because they’re bad in terms of national security," Trump told "Fox and Friends." "But I also understand that’s politics, and in terms of him being behind things, that’s politics, and it will probably continue.”

Trump Says Obama And His Loyalists Are Behind Town Hall Protests, Leaks

Blame Game, pure and simple(ton)

Trump is right 100% of the time and people should not criticize him. That is what one of his top aides said. It must be true.

Yes Trump, Obama and 'his people' are behind it all. It has nothing to do with your administration trying to throw 20 million people off of their health insurance :rolleyes:

Trump is mentally ill.....truly!!! And I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him.

Listen to yourselves. That is not the sound of Americans behaving in a rational and helpful fashion.

Forum List

Back