Illegal Invader uber driver rapes woman and is let free bc of sanctuary state

Damn, I was on a RTD bus in Denver when a white driver accidentally ran over a black man. That was made into a racial issue by the press...I was assaulted by blacks on RTD...anyway what a fiasco, I stopped riding the bus. Well until 2 decades later. I end up riding a bus driven by a black Ugandan that can't speak bloody English in the heartland of America (that's to much to ask?) and not only does he ignore red/ yellow lights, he is speeding, he by passes bus stops...We go from one extreme to the other in the name of racial equity? Something is broken here.

Last edited:
I was on a 10 ton bus that smushed a human being, we all of us ran out to help..he slipped on the ice. That's it. He was and elderly black man. There were some black loud mouths kiddos in the back that said it was racial. The local press gave them a lot of coverage. Until they fled because they were under investigation of perjury. Race baiting and perjury, they go hand in hand...

Hopefully she was a liberal voter. Then it's a win-win for everyone. He gets to have some fun and she gets culturally enriched just like liberals wanted all along.

Damn, I was on a RTD bus in Denver when a white driver accidentally ran over a black man. That was made into a racial issue by the press...I was assaulted by blacks on RTD...anyway what a fiasco, I stopped riding the bus. Well until 2 decades later. I end up riding a bus driven by a black Ugandan that can't speak bloody English in the heartland of America (that's to much to ask?) and not only does he ignore red/ yellow lights, he is speeding, he by passes bus stops...We go from one extreme to the other in the name of racial equity? Something is broken here.
I was on a 10 ton bus that smushed a human being, we all of us ran out to help..he slipped on the ice. That's it. He was and elderly black man. There were some black loud mouths kiddos in the back that said it was racial. The local press gave them a lot of coverage. Until they fled because they were under investigation of perjury. Race baiting and perjury, they go hand in hand...

Cool story, bro.

Cool story, bro.
Bro? Story? Neither..

and again--black on white crime that:
1. not in MSM/not covered liked the evil whites
2. race not mentioned
this is a huge crime against the American citizens ....
this is also a national security problem
A ruling last year made Massachusetts a sanctuary state – meaning illegal immigrants accused of a crime cannot be transferred to immigration officials.
why don't they just make a law that NO criminals can be apprehended??

Forum List

Back