Just Sad: Dashcam Footage Shows Moments Before Uber Driver & Mother Of Four Is Murdered In Pennsylvania!

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Perp,
20220302ng-CalvinCrew08-7-1648722576.jpg

“You have a good day today?” she asked, breaking the silence that had only been occasionally punctuated by directions from Uber’s navigation app.

The response from the passenger couldn’t be heard in the courtroom, but prompted her to respond, “That’s good.”

The courtroom, filled with loved ones of both Mr. Crew and Ms. Spicuzza, sat staring at the screen as the video played out. Mr. Crew showed little emotion in the courtroom, talking frequently with an attorney in a hushed tone.

The footage shows how for several more minutes they sat silently until the navigation app announced the drop off for “Tanaya.” Prosecutors say that’s because the ride was ordered by 22-year-old Tanaya Mullen, Mr. Crew’s girlfriend with whom he has a child.

By that point, he had moved from the rear passenger side to the center of the backseat.

Ms. Spicuzza repeatedly asks him where he wants to be dropped off before he can be seen pulling out a handgun and pointing it at her head.

“Drive,” he said repeatedly.

She reached back and touched the gun. “I have a family, man, come on,” she said to him.

“I got a family too,” the passenger said. “Now drive.”

“I’m begging you, I have four kids,” she says.

Her voice remained calm, only cracking as she begged him, “Please, stop.”

Moments later, the passenger reaches forward and grabs her camera, apparently disabling it as the video ends.

Police found Ms. Spicuzza, of Turtle Creek, dead with a single gunshot wound to the head in a wooded area near the 500 block of Rosecrest Drive. She was initially reported missing the day before, Feb. 11, when she didn’t return home.

Although the dashcam was removed from the car, police later found it leaning against a fence in Penn Hills near where Mr. Crew requested to be dropped off, an Allegheny County Police detective testified Wednesday.

Mr. Crew told police in an interview in February that he got out at his destination and eventually walked to the busway in Wilkinsburg. Police said there is no video footage confirming that account.

His girlfriend, Ms. Mullen, also told police that her handgun was missing at the time of the killing.

In a text to Mr. Crew on the night of the killing, she wrote, “[I’m] not going to jail if we get caught,” the criminal complaint for Mr. Crew reads.

Police officials have previously refused to comment on the message and said they would not speculate on its meaning, and she has not been charged with a crime.

Mr. Crew remains jailed without bond.

First Published March 30, 2022, 6:59pm

Perp,

“You have a good day today?” she asked, breaking the silence that had only been occasionally punctuated by directions from Uber’s navigation app.

The response from the passenger couldn’t be heard in the courtroom, but prompted her to respond, “That’s good.”

The courtroom, filled with loved ones of both Mr. Crew and Ms. Spicuzza, sat staring at the screen as the video played out. Mr. Crew showed little emotion in the courtroom, talking frequently with an attorney in a hushed tone.

The footage shows how for several more minutes they sat silently until the navigation app announced the drop off for “Tanaya.” Prosecutors say that’s because the ride was ordered by 22-year-old Tanaya Mullen, Mr. Crew’s girlfriend with whom he has a child.

By that point, he had moved from the rear passenger side to the center of the backseat.

Ms. Spicuzza repeatedly asks him where he wants to be dropped off before he can be seen pulling out a handgun and pointing it at her head.

She reached back and touched the gun. “I have a family, man, come on,” she said to him.

Moments later, the passenger reaches forward and grabs her camera, apparently disabling it as the video ends.

Police found Ms. Spicuzza, of Turtle Creek, dead with a single gunshot wound to the head in a wooded area near the 500 block of Rosecrest Drive. She was initially reported missing the day before, Feb. 11, when she didn’t return home.

Although the dashcam was removed from the car, police later found it leaning against a fence in Penn Hills near where Mr. Crew requested to be dropped off, an Allegheny County Police detective testified Wednesday.

Mr. Crew told police in an interview in February that he got out at his destination and eventually walked to the busway in Wilkinsburg. Police said there is no video footage confirming that account.

His girlfriend, Ms. Mullen, also told police that her handgun was missing at the time of the killing.

In a text to Mr. Crew on the night of the killing, she wrote, “[I’m] not going to jail if we get caught,” the criminal complaint for Mr. Crew reads.

Police officials have previously refused to comment on the message and said they would not speculate on its meaning, and she has not been charged with a crime.

He dinnitdonuffin!

Perp,

Maybe he felt dissed?

A driver picks up hitchhiker and says to him, "I am a serial killer." The hitchhiker laughed.
The driver said, "What's so funny?"
The hitchhiker says, " What's the chance of two serial killers being in the same car?"

Isn't that the reality of Uber drivers picking up strangers? And visa versa?
Certainly less likely than an Uber driver being murdered by a young male black passenger.

Perp,

OMG how horrible. That sack of shit killed an innocent mom of four. I hope he gets tortured in jail.

Ride-hailing companies have long struggled to keep riders and drivers safe from one another. In its safety reports, Uber disclosed that 3,045 sexual assaults occurred on Uber trips in 2018 and another 3,000 in 2019. Additionally, nine people were murdered during Uber rides, and 58 people died in auto-related crashes.
It's about the same stat for Lyft.

It's like the Russian roulette of taxis...

Perp,

Who Turned These Savages Loose on Us?

This typical incident proves that no innocent man was ever lynched.

"animals"?
Here's where I will agree with you.

One fool acts a fool and all black men are condemned for it.

I would be fairly chapped if all white men were condemned for the actions of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer. (a vast majority of serial killers are white men).

Errbody needs to quit focusing on his ethnicity as if that were a factor. This guy was cold blooded and depraved. Justice will be dealt. That's all that matters.

And no, lynching is not justified.

Here is one of the feral animals the msm repeatedly does it's utmost to protect.

Young black males compose approx. 2.5% of the total pop. but commit over half of all violent crimes in America.

This one pictured here killed a uber driver who begged him for her life as she had kids.
Young black males compose approx. 2.5
1649248780744.png

There was a time when on threads similar to this that the board liberals would stelp in and try and defend these feral animals....but for awhile now I have noticed even the liberals will no longer try to make pathetic excuses for them like....oh his great,great,great grandaddy was a slave, oh his daddy deserted the family, oh someone called him a xigger etc.etc.

Here's where I will agree with you.

One fool acts a fool and all black men are condemned for it.

I would be fairly chapped if all white men were condemned for the actions of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer. (a vast majority of serial killers are white men).

Errbody needs to quit focusing on his ethnicity as if that were a factor. This guy was cold blooded and depraved. Justice will be dealt. That's all that matters.

And no, lynching is not justified.
Nonsense....I corrected another fool who thought we have no problem since these killers are usually hunted down and sent to prison....such idiotic thinking....the problem remains....aka young black men are comitting violent crimes out of all proportion to their percentage of the population and it is getting worse....it is just not a case of this happening once in a blue moon ...it is a daily occurence all across America......and they kill and maim not only white folk, but lots of Jews and Asians as well....it is clearly a racial problem that needs to be dealt with but politicians fear to get involved knowing full well that if they do they will be labeled a racist and their political career is finished.

Now the other day we see biden come out and make llynching a hate crime....like what is that supposed to solve?....the real intent was not to solve anything other than to shore up his base with radical blacks.

It is well known that blacks are more racist than anly other group and that they committ more hate crimes than any other group but it is a very rare thing indeed when a black is charged with a hate crime.

If we take a look at the number of violent crimes committed by blacks we can see they committed 153,341 of the 408,873 violent crimes, which is 37% of the violent crimes. If blacks make up 13% of the population they should only be committing 13% of the crimes, instead, they are committing crimes almost three times as many crimes as they should be.

Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime - American Renaissance

A Blow to the Hate Crimes Myth - American Renaissance

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back