Sheriff's Office Ignores ICE Retainer and Releases Illegal Alien Who Then Rapes a Woman

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
An illegal alien was released from the custody of the Oklahoma County Sheriff after authorities refused to honor a hold issued by ICE. Upon being released, the illegal went directly to the house of a woman and raped her.

ICE agents arrested the man on Wednesday.

The agency said in a statement that the actions of the sheriff's office were “in direct contravention of federal immigration law."

Sheriff's Office Ignores ICE Retainer and Releases Illegal Alien Who Then Rapes a Woman

Here's hoping the next person hurt someone a Lefty loves. You people disgust me.

"
An illegal alien was released from the custody of the Oklahoma County Sheriff after authorities refused to honor a hold issued by ICE. Upon being released, the illegal went directly to the house of a woman and raped her.

The agency said in a statement that the actions of the sheriff's office were “in direct contravention of federal immigration law."

Here's hoping the next person hurt someone a Lefty loves. You people disgust me.

The woman should sue the Sheriff’s Department. What they did is illegal. Time to start disciplining some of the Chiefs and Sheriff’s. I’m a retired LEO and what they did is a disgrace. A woman was raped because there blatant disregard for the law. Whoever made that decision should be charged. Then we’ll see others think twice about doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"

The corrupt Democrat Politicians value illegal aliens above American citizens.
An ideal Democrat Voter might be a criminal illegal alien terrorist on welfare.

Prosecute the Oklahoma county sheriffs office for dereliction of duty. The rest will get the message.
The woman who was raped should absolutely sue these ideologue pricks.

Forum List

Back