Illegal immigration

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

Well, that's just it, isn't it. If we balk at this constant influx of law beakers into our country, where there ARE NO JOBS - we are somehow evil people. I have no problem whatsoever with immigration into this country. But to consistently allow these people to sneak into America and stand outside Home Depots and take what precious few jobs are actually available - then give them every accommodation - when others wait for years and years in line is wrong.

But again - the pussy left looks at them one way and one way ONLY - a potential voting block.

It really is just that simple.

We look at them as human beings who deserve at least a minimum amount of decency, you've been talking all along in dehumanizing terms that make it so much easier to contemplate just killing them or otherwise treating them like vermin.

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

Well, that's just it, isn't it. If we balk at this constant influx of law beakers into our country, where there ARE NO JOBS - we are somehow evil people. I have no problem whatsoever with immigration into this country. But to consistently allow these people to sneak into America and stand outside Home Depots and take what precious few jobs are actually available - then give them every accommodation - when others wait for years and years in line is wrong.

But again - the pussy left looks at them one way and one way ONLY - a potential voting block.

We look at them as human beings who deserve at least a minimum amount of decency, you've been talking all along in dehumanizing terms that make it so much easier to contemplate just killing them or otherwise treating them like vermin.

Then tell me this: When do you take your "Righteous indignation" and demand that their COUNTRIES take RESPONSIBILITY for their own people.

Where do you get the notion that it is OUR job to take care of another countries problem?

Again, to the pussy left, they are nothing more than brown-skinned people you can put on the public dole, enslaving them with "handouts for votes"

-Geaux

No, we need to treat them like what they are CRIMINALS

Then tell me this: When do you take your "Righteous indignation" and demand that their COUNTRIES take RESPONSIBILITY for their own people.

Where do you get the notion that it is OUR job to take care of another countries problem?

Again, to the pussy left, they are nothing more than brown-skinned people you can put on the public dole, enslaving them with "handouts for votes"

We can demand all sorts of things but the drug cartels, the corrupt governments and strife they are causing are not going away that easily, nor are the refugees from that mess going to just stop coming and a wall with a bunch of soldiers is not going to make a much of of a difference. I already know how monsters like you would try to deal with the problem but to people who are less inclined to shoot people in cold blood it's a problem that has not ready solution.

No, we need to treat them like what they are CRIMINALS

Even criminals get arrested and afforded due process, some of you have already suggested they get shot on sight.

We can demand all sorts of things but the drug cartels, the corrupt governments and strife they are causing are not going away that easily, nor are the refugees from that mess going to just stop coming and a wall with a bunch of soldiers is not going to make a much of of a difference. I already know how monsters like you would try to deal with the problem but to people who are less inclined to shoot people in cold blood it's a problem that has not ready solution.

Hopefully, clear heads will prevail and the inclination will change

-Geaux

Fucking idiot. Show me where I have EVER said that these people should be shot. Show me.

Until then, I stand by my statement. These wetbacks are nothing more to your side than slaves - "handouts for votes" - you know it and I know it.

An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

We need to put drones on the border and start enforcing with lethal options

That's how bad the Dems have allowed the issue to become

-Geaux

I'm very much in favor of putting the military on the border to help secure it. We have a right to protect our borders. If these wetbacks want to come here so damned badly - do it legally. Then, they won't be wetbacks - they will be immigrants.

Your juvenile reliance on unnecessary slurs only gives aid and comfort to the far left, you know.

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?

Simple. It's like a parasitical invasion. They destroy from the bottom up. They overwhelm the "system" and tear it down. Why do you think the "Thug In Chief" issued a "welcome" to these people? Not enough jobs for Americans. Who cares? Fuck 'em! Let the wetbacks come in by the tens of thousands. Fuck coming here "legally". Screw that notion that we are a "nation of laws".

It has been his plan, from day one to collapse the United States.

Now, he is swinging into action. He is quickly becoming the Supreme Dictator.

Bin Laden's primary goal was to bankrupt the USA and collapse the country ... a trillion dollars later and his plan is still costing this country $$ and the man is dead.

boo hoo , right?

-Geaux

I'm very much in favor of putting the military on the border to help secure it. We have a right to protect our borders. If these wetbacks want to come here so damned badly - do it legally. Then, they won't be wetbacks - they will be immigrants.

Your juvenile reliance on unnecessary slurs only gives aid and comfort to the far left, you know.

Nice, I feel aided and comforted already. Talk like that is much too common to be the least bit shocking. I'm sure the guy wanted some representative of the "PC police" to get their bloomers in a wad and launch into some diatribe but the sad fact is that it's just getting boringly commonplace of late.

I must say that I agree with Obama about the Senate immigration bill. I read the bill a couple days ago, and it's much better than I thought it was. Contrary to what many of my fellow conservatives have been saying about it, it does have some decent enforcement provisions, would beef up border security, would require substantial improvement in border security, and other sound provisions.

So I agree with Obama that the House should pass the Senate immigration bill.

But I do NOT agree that Obama has any right to start issuing executive orders just because the House won't pass or vote on the Senate immigration bill.

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?

So you've just stated that we are under an invasion of illegal immigrants.

They are here to stay. 85% of the time they never show up for their court date and they stay illegal.

Liberal scum can't explain how bringing in more non-English speaking people that are uneducated, un-skilled and many with medical problems will "stimulate the economy."

I thought liberal scum were always complaining for the "poor" in this country, yet want to add more poor people to compete with them for finite resources.

oh liberals are full of shit...

Nice, I feel aided and comforted already. ...

You're just an idiot. "Idiot" is not a political orientation, despite how much democrats make it seem so.

-Geaux

Wetback wasn't started by me sonny.....

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not a "slur" - it's a fact.

Ok, you either have the emotional control of a three year-old, or you are really a liberal in wolf's clothing. Either way you're not helping, so STFU.

Simple. It's like a parasitical invasion. They destroy from the bottom up. They overwhelm the "system" and tear it down. Why do you think the "Thug In Chief" issued a "welcome" to these people? Not enough jobs for Americans. Who cares? Fuck 'em! Let the wetbacks come in by the tens of thousands. Fuck coming here "legally". Screw that notion that we are a "nation of laws".

It has been his plan, from day one to collapse the United States.

Now, he is swinging into action. He is quickly becoming the Supreme Dictator.

...and the right is doing ...what...where is their outcry? What plan have they put forward?
The root to understanding what is going on is to realize that both, right and left are BOTH benefitting from this invation. Someday, maybe, we will rise up, prob too late, and protest, violently if nessessary, and stop this invation but that will not happen if we remain devided.
Ignore them all and just do the right thing.

Then tell the people to stay in their own damned countries and affect change THERE. WE OWE THESE PEOPLE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Seeing as how our drug war has created the cartels we kind of owe them something.

We owe them NOTHING, but a fence that is

-Geaux

Yes, a wall from San Diego to Brownsvill, Tx. with barbed wire on top, sensors on the ground to detect tunneling and a squad of national guard army or Marines(ooh rah...git sum!) every 1/8 th of a mile....end of problen.

Forum List

Back