Illegal immigration

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?

Simple. It's like a parasitical invasion. They destroy from the bottom up. They overwhelm the "system" and tear it down. Why do you think the "Thug In Chief" issued a "welcome" to these people? Not enough jobs for Americans. Who cares? Fuck 'em! Let the wetbacks come in by the tens of thousands. Fuck coming here "legally". Screw that notion that we are a "nation of laws".

It has been his plan, from day one to collapse the United States.

Now, he is swinging into action. He is quickly becoming the Supreme Dictator.

BUILD THE FENCE

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

We need to put drones on the border and start enforcing with lethal options

That's how bad the Dems have allowed the issue to become

-Geaux

Refugee crisis? Says who? That skinny ass clown in the White House? Then why the hell is he going to send the majority of them back?

-Geaux

I'm very much in favor of putting the military on the border to help secure it. We have a right to protect our borders. If these wetbacks want to come here so damned badly - do it legally. Then, they won't be wetbacks - they will be immigrants.

-Geaux

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

-Geaux

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

Then tell the people to stay in their own damned countries and affect change THERE. WE OWE THESE PEOPLE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

-Geaux

No borders, then?

Do you agree that the Americas are one community that just have a couple of pesky borders?

One may cost more initially, but would be cheaper in the long run.:eusa_whistle:

Both damage Americans.
Obviously a military invasion causes deaths,etc.
Illegal immigrants by definition hurt LEGAL Immigrants that have like my daughter in law worked hard for her citizenship, costs financially and took time.
What a total slap in the face and very hurtful to her and millions of Americans that followed the rules only to see a President encouraging these illegal immigrants to come to the USA.

Diario El Mundo in El Salvador, meanwhile, quoted Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson as praising the Obama administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
“Almost all agree that a child who crossed the border illegally with their parents, or in search of a father or a better life, was not making an adult choice to break our laws and should be treated differently than adult violators of the law,” he told the paper.
President Obama enacted the policy in 2012, granting temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants and ending the threat of their deportation for two years or longer.
Central American newspapers encouraging illegal immigration | New York Post

This is what Central American newspapers wrote that encouraged this influx.
Once again the law of: unintended consequences-- "A perverse effect contrary to what was originally intended (when an intended solution makes a problem worse)"

Unintended consequences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Refugee crisis? Says who? That skinny ass clown in the White House? Then why the hell is he going to send the majority of them back?

It's the law.

EXACTLY. And if the thug in chief would actually ENFORCE the immigration laws - we wouldn't have to listen to this "immigration reform" crap. There is nothing wrong with the immigration system - except that Washington DC doesn't have the BALLS to enforce it.

-Geaux

Then tell the people to stay in their own damned countries and affect change THERE. WE OWE THESE PEOPLE NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Seeing as how our drug war has created the cartels we kind of owe them something.

-Geaux

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

Seeing as how our drug war has created the cartels we kind of owe them something.

We owe them NOTHING, but a fence that is

-Geaux

-Geaux

No borders, then?

Do you agree that the Americas are one community that just have a couple of pesky borders?

I feel that it's a problem that has no simple solution. Many would militarize the border and wonder how they are still getting in. They are going to keep coming no matter what we do. The problem is down there, we are just getting the aftermath.

-Geaux

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

Well, that's just it, isn't it. If we balk at this constant influx of law beakers into our country, where there ARE NO JOBS - we are somehow evil people. I have no problem whatsoever with immigration into this country. But to consistently allow these people to sneak into America and stand outside Home Depots and take what precious few jobs are actually available - then give them every accommodation - when others wait for years and years in line is wrong.

But again - the pussy left looks at them one way and one way ONLY - a potential voting block.

It really is just that simple.

Forum List

Back