Illegal immigration

We look at them as human beings who deserve at least a minimum amount of decency, you've been talking all along in dehumanizing terms that make it so much easier to contemplate just killing them or otherwise treating them like vermin.

No, we need to treat them like what they are CRIMINALS

Even criminals get arrested and afforded due process, some of you have already suggested they get shot on sight.

"criminals" are legal citizens.

An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

We need to put drones on the border and start enforcing with lethal options

That's how bad the Dems have allowed the issue to become

-Geaux

Drones....really? so they can watch us too? and so some company that makes drones can make billions on no bid contracts? And just observing the border will and HAS done nothing.

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

Well, that's just it, isn't it. If we balk at this constant influx of law beakers into our country, where there ARE NO JOBS - we are somehow evil people. I have no problem whatsoever with immigration into this country. But to consistently allow these people to sneak into America and stand outside Home Depots and take what precious few jobs are actually available - then give them every accommodation - when others wait for years and years in line is wrong.

But again - the pussy left looks at them one way and one way ONLY - a potential voting block.

It really is just that simple.

We look at them as human beings who deserve at least a minimum amount of decency, you've been talking all along in dehumanizing terms that make it so much easier to contemplate just killing them or otherwise treating them like vermin.

Hmmmm...I suggest you open the doors to your house and let them in and take care of them yourself. Hmmm...why dont you move down there and...oh! cant do that! You'll get a min of 2 yrs in a mex prison!
They ARE a vermin and should be treated as such.

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?

Simple. It's like a parasitical invasion. They destroy from the bottom up. They overwhelm the "system" and tear it down. Why do you think the "Thug In Chief" issued a "welcome" to these people? Not enough jobs for Americans. Who cares? Fuck 'em! Let the wetbacks come in by the tens of thousands. Fuck coming here "legally". Screw that notion that we are a "nation of laws".

It has been his plan, from day one to collapse the United States.

Now, he is swinging into action. He is quickly becoming the Supreme Dictator.

...and the right is doing ...what...where is their outcry? What plan have they put forward?
The root to understanding what is going on is to realize that both, right and left are BOTH benefitting from this invation. Someday, maybe, we will rise up, prob too late, and protest, violently if nessessary, and stop this invation but that will not happen if we remain devided.
Ignore them all and just do the right thing.

There doesn't need to be a PLAN, moron. There needs to be ENFORCEMENT. It's extremely simple. ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS.

Problem solved.

Well, that's just it, isn't it. If we balk at this constant influx of law beakers into our country, where there ARE NO JOBS - we are somehow evil people. I have no problem whatsoever with immigration into this country. But to consistently allow these people to sneak into America and stand outside Home Depots and take what precious few jobs are actually available - then give them every accommodation - when others wait for years and years in line is wrong.

But again - the pussy left looks at them one way and one way ONLY - a potential voting block.

Then tell me this: When do you take your "Righteous indignation" and demand that their COUNTRIES take RESPONSIBILITY for their own people.

Where do you get the notion that it is OUR job to take care of another countries problem?

Again, to the pussy left, they are nothing more than brown-skinned people you can put on the public dole, enslaving them with "handouts for votes"

Im in the middle with a fall to the left.....Im a gun toting dem...and and anti illegal alien protectionist. Not a bleeding heart traitor. Some of us realise the problem. I also realise that the right has done nothing and has no plan to do so either.

Then tell me this: When do you take your "Righteous indignation" and demand that their COUNTRIES take RESPONSIBILITY for their own people.

Where do you get the notion that it is OUR job to take care of another countries problem?

Again, to the pussy left, they are nothing more than brown-skinned people you can put on the public dole, enslaving them with "handouts for votes"

Im in the middle with a fall to the left.....Im a gun toting dem...and and anti illegal alien protectionist. Not a bleeding heart traitor. Some of us realise the problem. I also realise that the right has done nothing and has no plan to do so either.

The only PLAN out there is to do away with the laws we already have and open the borders. That's the ONLY option that is being offered by both sides.

ENFORCE THE IMMIGRATION LAWS ON THE BOOKS. That's the simple PLAN.

Our immigration system is NOT broken. It simply is NOT being enforced and we are being fed bullshit about how it is "broken".

If the NAZIS had used the same tactics of invasion our Latino friends are using, Hitler would have won WWII without firing a shot. That's pretty damned smart. Passive aggressive, non confrontational waves of illegals that breach the walls and overwhelm the local population.

And to use our sympathy and compassion against us in this bald faced invasion, it amazes me few people don't see how vile and abusive this massive Latino immigration has become, and how contrary to the true spirit of immigration these interlopers are. It isn't very subtle and it is no secret.

It is also amazing that this bitter old bag ^ doesn't see how vile and irrational she is in her hateful bigotry. She isn't very subtle and it's no secret by now.

What is it with that kabuki hair dude? Cute, are you Asian, or a wanna be? Please. Racism. What do YOU know about it, anecdotal boy?

What I know is that you are a hateful, frightened racist, you crazy old broad.

I think OBumbler is letting in all the beaners to raise the average IQ in the US. That said, I'd pass an order to shoot to kill anyone crossing the bean border illegally.

Traffic

Immigration is based more on economic or mercantile contracts, while military movement (i.e., colonialism) is based more on reservation contracts.

For our modern age of capitalism globalization (i.e., eTrade, Burger King, etc.), lines are blurred as socio-political forces such as NATO effectively paint human transit as a re-presentation of ambition itself.

To delineate boundaries with calmness, we need more talk about prosperity trophies (i.e., Chinatown).

:banana:

road.jpg

-Geaux

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

Build the fence, and make them get in line. Nobody said they can't still come here. Just get in line. Oh, and take those here who cut in line and send them back on a hot bus to join the end of the line of applicants

-Geaux

The bottom line is that the US needs to have an immigration policy that benefits the people of the United States. The policy needs to help the people who are currently citizens. The US cannot absorb all the poor and underprivileged people from around the world. The US needs to do what is good for America not what is good for Mexico, Ireland, China or any other country. The United States needs more skilled workers not more unskilled workers. If you simply move poor unskilled people from one country to another, you are simply transferring the social and economic problems of one country to another country. The US needs to admit immigrants based on economic need. The US needs more highly skilled workers right now. That is what our immigration policy should take into account. I am ok with admitting some people based on economic need but we can only admit those people if they can be absorbed into the economy. We cannot allow a large influx of poor unskilled people who will likely still be poor and unskilled after becoming citizens. The bottom line is the US needs to admit people to this country based on economic need. I am in favor of trying to help other countries with their problems but not by allowing them to ship their citizens to the US. In the case of Mexico, there have been a series of corrupt governments that have not helped the majority of Mexicans. These governments have been allowed to ship Mexico's economic and social problems to the US instead of these governments having to actually address their economic problems. There is no reason that Mexico cannot become like Brazil. If Mexico had a legitimate government and court system they would be able to experience much greater economic growth which would help the poor join the economy. The bottom line is that the United States cannot help all the poor people of the world. We do not have the type of economic growth to accommodate an influx of unskilled workers from around the globe. I have great sympathy for the poor of the world but the United States must look out for its own best economic interests. I would like the US to pressure corrupt and inept governments to start helping their people instead of lining their own pockets.

-Geaux

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?

-Geaux

The bottom line is that the US needs to have an immigration policy that benefits the people of the United States. The policy needs to help the people who are currently citizens. The US cannot absorb all the poor and underprivileged people from around the world. The US needs to do what is good for America not what is good for Mexico, Ireland, China or any other country. The United States needs more skilled workers not more unskilled workers. If you simply move poor unskilled people from one country to another, you are simply transferring the social and economic problems of one country to another country. The US needs to admit immigrants based on economic need. The US needs more highly skilled workers right now. That is what our immigration policy should take into account. I am ok with admitting some people based on economic need but we can only admit those people if they can be absorbed into the economy. We cannot allow a large influx of poor unskilled people who will likely still be poor and unskilled after becoming citizens. The bottom line is the US needs to admit people to this country based on economic need. I am in favor of trying to help other countries with their problems but not by allowing them to ship their citizens to the US. In the case of Mexico, there have been a series of corrupt governments that have not helped the majority of Mexicans. These governments have been allowed to ship Mexico's economic and social problems to the US instead of these governments having to actually address their economic problems. There is no reason that Mexico cannot become like Brazil. If Mexico had a legitimate government and court system they would be able to experience much greater economic growth which would help the poor join the economy. The bottom line is that the United States cannot help all the poor people of the world. We do not have the type of economic growth to accommodate an influx of unskilled workers from around the globe. I have great sympathy for the poor of the world but the United States must look out for its own best economic interests. I would like the US to pressure corrupt and inept governments to start helping their people instead of lining their own pockets.

Great first post.

Welcome.

:)

M2

Anyone discussing immigration will be considered ignorant in this debate if they don't take this info into account.

The Immigration Gumballs.

An invasion of illegal immigrants is otherwise known by reasonable people as a refugee crisis. If you don't know the difference I can't help you.

Refugee from what?
Ill bet that youive and work where you arent effected by illegals and to say its a refugee problem just shits in the face of CITIZENS that have lost jobs to them. Ill bet that you never even SEE an illegal alien where you work and live.

Refugee
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Asylum Seekers" redirects here. For the 2009 film, see Asylum Seekers (film).
For other uses, see Refugee (disambiguation).

Villagers fleeing the village of Kibati during the 2008 Nord-Kivu conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
A refugee is a person who is outside their home country because they have suffered (or feared) persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or because they are a member of a persecuted social category of persons or because they are fleeing a war. Such a person may be called an 'asylum seeker' until recognized by the state where they make a claim.[1]

-Geaux[/QUOTE]

Please, both parties have allowed it go on for various reasons, why do do you feel compelled to dehumanize these people who just want to work and eat? Do you feel that if we become as murderous as the cartels they will stay there?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean to say that you have no idea of the ill effects of illegal im.?
I dont care why they come here.
Illegal aliens:
Drive wages down,
Drive down working conditions,
Drive down benifits,
Steal jobs from citizens,
Increase the amount of hours employers require employees to work or create more part time positions,
Tax our system badly,
Turn middle class neiborhoods into 3rd world examples,
Bring lawless ppl into our country,

Which one of these is ok with you?

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Corporate america has bought and paid for the illegal aliens.
The politicians have excepted the money.
Illegal immigration, Im sorry to say, will stop when workers make less than 2usd a day, workers have no benifits
and when workers are forced to work long hours.

Forum List

Back