Illegal Immigration - The next great national debate?

Tsk, tsk, tsk - you people just don't get the mentality of latin countries. Trust me, they will never rise above their plight. They have not been able to do it in all the years of their existence they will not do it now - not with the help of the USA - not without![/I]

Originally posted by Samson
Actually, I didn't say anything about violence toward illegal hires, or Mexico's "obligation to serve as their neighbor's Border Patrol."

I did say that the levels of Mexican Government Corruption are high enough to be compared with Saddam's Iraq, and that granting Free Trade Agreements with Mexico seems more than a little duplicious.

I was unjust with you, indeed, Samson, cuz you didn't say anything about blackmailing Mexico into serving as America's Border Patrol (as an old timer, I've seen dozens of posters saying just that but not you).

Your plan would be something along these lines:

"Punitive measures against Mexico designed to decrease government corruption" would lead to Mexico's development and the reduction of illegal immigrants entering the US.

Your proposal would still be punishing a neighboring country for America's own dereliction of duty and besides, it would be totally ineffective.

The gap between American and Mexican wages is so huge that even if Mexico magically become the less corrupt nation in world overnight poor Mexicans would still flock to the US.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Terral
Get real, Jose. There is no such thing as 'illegal immigration.' Jose is using Open Border Lobby Lingo to camouflage his Open Border Lobby Disinformation Propaganda in favor of the Illegal Alien Invasion of this once-great nation. "Immigration" is what 'legal' immigrants do in order to come into the USA through the 'front door.' Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals come here in the middle of the night to steal identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens, which has NOTHING whatsoever to do with 'immigration.' Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are 'lawbreakers' the moment they enter the USA through the back door.

Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are 'lawbreakers' in the moment they falsify documentation in order to obtain the appearance of 'legal working status.' Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are 'lawbreakers' in the instant they take a JOB from a real American Citizen, which only works to take bread out of the mouths of American Children already living in poverty. Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are 'lawbreakers' in the moment they join the Obama Illegal Alien Labor Pool that displaces millions and millions and millions of real U.S. Citizens from JOBS. Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals kill 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAMNED DAY (12 by murder), because our corrupt Congress and Obama Administration refuse to enforce perfectly good Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books. That means the USA is willing to sacrifice 10,000 real U.S. Citizens every year in order to feed the corporate/contractor desire for cheap illegal labor, so unscrupulous corporations and contractors can undercut the competition.

Do not try to convince anyone that Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are simply coming to the USA 'illegally' to work, when they bring diseases and poverty and lawlessness that are only destroying the USA as we knew it. If your Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals (citizens of other countries) really wanted to enter the USA to 'work,' they would come through the front door like 2 Million Foreign Nationals that come to America and do things right.

Everyone hiring Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals should be thrown into prison 'and' have their business licenses removed FOR LIFE. Then the Illegal Aliens would find their own way back home ...

GL,

Illegal aliens, Terral, are following the same basic human instinct your ancestors did when they immigrated to America without the permission of the native amerindians who inhabited the region:

The instinct to move to a place where they think they can prosper.

So you wouldn't even be an American today, Terral, if your ancestors didn't behave JUST LIKE illegal mexicans today.

This is not a valid reason to let illegal mexicans stay in the US. The American government has the right to send them back to their places of origin just like Amerindians tried to do with YOUR ILLEGAL ANCESTORS, Terral.

BUT IT IS A VALID REASON TO TREAT THEM HUMANELY!!

IT IS A VALID REASON NOT TO SHOOT THEM, NOT TO THROW THEM IN JAIL FOR YEARS!!

IT IS A VALID REASON TO ARREST THEM AND SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR PLACES OF ORIGIN WITH ALL THE DIGNITY AND RESPECT THAT A HUMAN BEING WHO TRIED TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY BY PERFORMING THE TASKS OF A PLUMBER, CONSTRUCTION WORKER OR GARDENER DESERVES!!

People...

I have strong reasons to believe that I have just inflicted on Terral what can be called the most thorough beatdown in the History of the US Message Board.

Now I'm even feeling bad for the guy : (

Hi Jose:

José;2180789 said:
Illegal aliens, Terral, are following the same basic human instinct your ancestors did when they immigrated to America without the permission of the native amerindians who inhabited the region:
Bullony!!! Your Open Border Lobby Stupidity will never work on me, Jose. The USA has 'front door' (immigration) and a 'back door' (illegal alien) and 20 Million Goddamned Illegal Aliens are running around loose EVERYWHERE stealing identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens. Jose is always trying to skew the line between 'legal' immigration and 'illegal' alien foreign nationals coming here in the middle of the night.

If you really want to make a difference in the Illegal Alien Invasion Debate, then try to convince Illegal Aliens to GO HOME and come back through the front door. Everything else out of your mouth is pandering to Illegal Aliens and their unscrupulous employers picking around U.S. Citizens in favor or their Illegal Alien Labor Pool ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Jose:

José;2180797 said:
People... I have strong reasons to believe that I have just inflicted on Terral what can be called the most thorough beatdown in the History of the US Message Board.

Now I'm even feeling bad for the guy : (

Bullony! Jose is on the 'wrong' side of this Illegal Alien Invasion Debate, but he is high on his own Open Border Lobby Kool-aid. This idiot tries to justify the killing of 25 U.S. Citizens every day by Illegal Aliens, and then deludes himself into believing he stands on the moral high ground :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral

Hi Jose:

José;2180789 said:
Bullony!!! Your Open Border Lobby Stupidity will never work on me, Jose. The USA has 'front door' (immigration) and a 'back door' (illegal alien) and 20 Million Goddamned Illegal Aliens are running around loose EVERYWHERE stealing identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens. Jose is always trying to skew the line between 'legal' immigration and 'illegal' alien foreign nationals coming here in the middle of the night.

If you really want to make a difference in the Illegal Alien Invasion Debate, then try to convince Illegal Aliens to GO HOME and come back through the front door. Everything else out of your mouth is pandering to Illegal Aliens and their unscrupulous employers picking around U.S. Citizens in favor or their Illegal Alien Labor Pool ...

GL,

Terral

youve got to give it to 'em T. the running around stealing jobs and identities, killing and robbing is a very old american immigrant tradition.

Might Makes Right. It Always Has And It Always Will!

And there is absolutely nothing whatsoever anyone can do about it. It is the entire law of the Universe, including God's fundamental law. Why is God, God? Because he has the might and the force to enforce it.

Even people who whine about it being unfair, are using THEIR form of might to counter other people's might. Whining is using force just like a fist is using force. No difference. Playing the victim is using a kind of force to counter other force. Invoking "fairness" is just another type of force to get your way.

Illegals are using force to break the law and come here, never mind what their reason is for doing so. Of course their first task is to disarm the people who are already here so they will not throw them out, so they play every trick in the book to FORCE us to let them stay. They bribe, they lie, they get pregnant to create anchor babies, and so on.

Plus they depend on traitorous people already here who HATE this country to come to their aid and support. Everyone who aids abets, or supports in any way these criminal lawbreakers HATES America and the rest of us, and should be arrested, stripped of their citizenship and deported along with the illegals.

There are even churches here, we all know who they are, who are intent on using these illegals to increase their numbers in order to be able to use that numbers MIGHT to overwhelm the other religions they disagree with.

SO CUT IT WITH THE SOB-SISTER APPEALS. THEY ARE ALL SELF-SERVING MEANS OF PUSHING PARTICULAR SELFISH AGENDAS.....

Last edited:
Tsk, tsk, tsk - you people just don't get the mentality of latin countries. Trust me, they will never rise above their plight. They have not been able to do it in all the years of their existence they will not do it now - not with the help of the USA - not without![/I]
Racist

If caring about the country I was born in makes me a racist - go for it. You are not insulting me as I know I am NOT a racist by ANY standards. The word does not intimidate me or insult me.....so go for it. I have heard worse criticisim about the USA by foreigners that would leave you ice cold. I don't consider them racists - just exercing their right to opine and to criticize!

Not racist, just a bit incoherent...

People who don't believe Latin American countries will ever become developed nations should refrain from saying things like:

"Mexicans should stay in Mexico and work hard to make a decent country out of it."

Even people who do believe Latin America has the potential to become a good place to live should avoid saying this kind of things because it shows a CALLOUS DISREGARD for the suffering and material deprivations of others:

"Stay in Mexico, live in poverty, endure the terrible pain of seeing your kids asking for foods you cannot buy so that your great-grandchildren can reap the rewards of all the suffering you went through..."

This is lack of compassion at best and mockery at worst... A better line of reasoning would be:

"America is not and CANNOT be the Mother Teresa of the world..

It cannot shelter ALL your huddled masses yearning to breathe free despite what Lady Liberty says.

World poverty does not trump the right of America to fully regulate the human flow that goes through its borders like any other nation in the world
"

That's all... I just made a solid defence of America's right to deport illegal immigrants without mocking the ordeal of poor Mexicans.

Last edited:

And there is absolutely nothing whatsoever anyone can do about it. It is the entire law of the Universe, including God's fundamental law. Why is God, God? Because he has the might and the force to enforce it.

Even people who whine about it being unfair, are using THEIR form of might to counter other people's might. Whining is using force just like a fist is using force. No difference. Playing the victim is using a kind of force to counter other force. Invoking "fairness" is just another type of force to get your way.

Illegals are using force to break the law and come here, never mind what their reason is for doing so. Of course their first task is to disarm the people who are already here so they will not throw them out, so they play every trick in the book to FORCE us to let them stay. They bribe, they lie, they get pregnant to create anchor babies, and so on.

Plus they depend on traitorous people already here who HATE this country to come to their aid and support. Everyone who aids abets, or supports in any way these criminal lawbreakers HATES America and the rest of us, and should be arrested, stripped of their citizenship and deported along with the illegals.

There are even churches here, we all know who they are, who are intent on using these illegals to increase their numbers in order to be able to use that numbers MIGHT to overwhelm the other religions they disagree with.

SO CUT IT WITH THE SOB-SISTER APPEALS. THEY ARE ALL SELF-SERVING MEANS OF PUSHING PARTICULAR SELFISH AGENDAS.....

I call Poe's law on this.

There's no way anyone can seriously believe this drivel.

I call Poe's law on this.

There's no way anyone can seriously believe this drivel.

Quite the contrary. Everyone believes this. It is just that some lie about their true feelings and true understandings because they are high on the Jim Jones Kool Aid of Political Correctness.

And breakdown of employer based coverage doesn't mean implementing Universal Health Care? Maybe you are not a liar, you are just stupid.

Immie

No, it doesn't. The breakdown of employer-based coverage can mean everyone being dumped into the individual market. In effect, that's what the health care bill is preparing for. For years, the number of people with employer-provided insurance has been decreasing. The result is more and more people in the individual pool. The new law creates some basic rules of the road to keep insurance companies from running over them. If Obama really wanted single-payer, he wouldn't have done anything, because the collapse of the existing employer-provided system would have created single-payer by attrition (since, as more and more people lacked insurance, there would be increased demand for direct provision).

He has said it several times. He wants Universal Health Care. He'd prefer it was before the end of his first term. But he's smart enough to know that won't happen. We're in phase one of his plan now. The ultimate goal, 15 -20 years down the road is Universal Health Care. He could not have said it any plainer than that

Deny it all you want, but your messiah has said it enough that it is obvious what he wants.

Immie

If he's said it so many times, surely you can find at least one example. That you can't just goes to show you're full of shit.

No, it doesn't. The breakdown of employer-based coverage can mean everyone being dumped into the individual market. In effect, that's what the health care bill is preparing for. For years, the number of people with employer-provided insurance has been decreasing. The result is more and more people in the individual pool. The new law creates some basic rules of the road to keep insurance companies from running over them. If Obama really wanted single-payer, he wouldn't have done anything, because the collapse of the existing employer-provided system would have created single-payer by attrition (since, as more and more people lacked insurance, there would be increased demand for direct provision).

He has said it several times. He wants Universal Health Care. He'd prefer it was before the end of his first term. But he's smart enough to know that won't happen. We're in phase one of his plan now. The ultimate goal, 15 -20 years down the road is Universal Health Care. He could not have said it any plainer than that

Deny it all you want, but your messiah has said it enough that it is obvious what he wants.

Immie

If he's said it so many times, surely you can find at least one example. That you can't just goes to show you're full of shit.
watch it and weep, Polk
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk]YouTube - SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS saying His Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance[/ame]

Founder's first post was at least intelligible. Foxfyre said his proposals "seemed a bit on the extreme side" (long term jail sentences with hard labor etc, etc...), I said some of them were the product of a totalitarian mind but at least his ideas seemed to have been conceived by a sane mind.

Now his posts have degenerated into hallucinations about illegals wanting to disarm the american people and using force to come to the US and as the ramblings of any lunatic are now as useful as used toilet paper.

Forum List

Back