Illegal immigration & loose borders needs to be forefront in the 2016 election

How many Americans today would be alive or not maimed for life if we took control of our immigration problem?
Thousands? Tens of thousands?
I honestly don't know but I do know one thing.
The most important job our government is tasked with is the protection of its citizens from danger both foreign & domestic.
How many more Americans have to die, be injured or lose their jobs before the government does theirs?

According to the Libs we don't have a border problem...
Why can't this administration just admit they can't protect us.
Why don't they say we are on our own and wish us the best of luck.

Are you insinuating that our immigration policy is responsible for 9/11? Are you one of the nuts who is claiming that terrorists are pouring into this country via our southern border?
Does the term terrorist appear anywhere in my post?

Idiot

Then what are you talking about? Tens of thousands of dead or maimed? Who the fuck are you referring to?
It was a question dumbass. Last time I checked that's what a question mark ment. On top of that I followed it up with a clear "I DON'T KNOW"

Troll elsewhere loser

You don't know what you are referring to? You started this retarded thread.
Who is it that our government needs to protect us from? Why are you suggesting that immigrants from Mexico are killing and maiming Americans? Are you an idiot?
Back to ignore. You're simply too ignorant to bother reading

Lame assed cop out. Own your thread, idiot.

What the poor in Mexico and CM do not understand is that the coyotes are not their friends.

That's their own stupidity. Trusting drug cartels and human smugglers is pretty fucking stupid, period.
That aside, your claim is pure fantasy. They know damn well what they're getting into. They know they're going to have to pay an arm and a leg to the smugglers, and then even more to the cops and border patrol as bribes. For God's sake, the Mexican government distributes maps and materials on how to illegally enter the country, like banks handing out lollipops.

braveheart.jpg

How many Americans today would be alive or not maimed for life if we took control of our immigration problem?
Thousands? Tens of thousands?
I honestly don't know but I do know one thing.
The most important job our government is tasked with is the protection of its citizens from danger both foreign & domestic.
How many more Americans have to die, be injured or lose their jobs before the government does theirs?

The first rule of Mexican invasion is you can't talk about Mexican invasion.

Ask Donald Trump.

Are you insinuating that our immigration policy is responsible for 9/11? Are you one of the nuts who is claiming that terrorists are pouring into this country via our southern border?

Idiot

Then what are you talking about? Tens of thousands of dead or maimed? Who the fuck are you referring to?
It was a question dumbass. Last time I checked that's what a question mark ment. On top of that I followed it up with a clear "I DON'T KNOW"

Troll elsewhere loser

Who is it that our government needs to protect us from? Why are you suggesting that immigrants from Mexico are killing and maiming Americans? Are you an idiot?
I'd say he punked you pretty well.

What the poor in Mexico and CM do not understand is that the coyotes are not their friends.

That's their own stupidity. Trusting drug cartels and human smugglers is pretty fucking stupid, period.
That aside, your claim is pure fantasy.

You're applying the American, comparatively entitled way of life to that of the dirt poor in Mexico. There is no comparison. You call it "pretty fucking stupid" and you're entitled to say that. What you are forgetting and from the way you're characterizing it, I'm guessing you're either ignoring it on purpose or you are really just that dense....is that these people are desperate. So desperate, they are willing to risk death twice (crossing into Mexico from CM is equally dangerous).

Grampa Murked U and his OP are right. We need to build a fence from the Pacific to the Gulf. I wish we would do it for both security reasons and to prevent this human tragedy. Maybe when they see that the border is impassable, fewer will try it and fewer will die as a result.

On a personal note; they're already dead...what joy do you get out of calling them "stupid"?

You're applying the American, comparatively entitled way of life to that of the dirt poor in Mexico.

No, I'm not. :lol: You're applying the "do you have television in your country" mentality that the rest of the world outside of the US is still in the stone age.

I'm pretty sure you've never been to a border region, much less lived in or near one. I've known many illegal immigrants, have heard their stories, been immersed in the populations. You're making them out to be innocent victims of the Universe. Woe is them, they're poor. Woe is them, they don't know any better about anything. Woe is them, they are being taken advantage of by dangerous criminals.

these people are desperate. So desperate, they are willing to risk death twice (crossing into Mexico from CM is equally dangerous).

And yet they aren't willing to do paperwork. What YOU don't understand is that the more you hammer away at the appeal to desperation, the more you unravel your own point.

You're applying the American, comparatively entitled way of life to that of the dirt poor in Mexico. There is no comparison. You call it "pretty fucking stupid" and you're entitled to say that. What you are forgetting and from the way you're characterizing it, I'm guessing you're either ignoring it on purpose or you are really just that dense....is that these people are desperate. So desperate, they are willing to risk death twice (crossing into Mexico from CM is equally dangerous).

Grampa Murked U and his OP are right. We need to build a fence from the Pacific to the Gulf. I wish we would do it for both security reasons and to prevent this human tragedy. Maybe when they see that the border is impassable, fewer will try it and fewer will die as a result.

On a personal note; they're already dead...what joy do you get out of calling them "stupid"?

Dirt poor, Comrade?

:rofl:

Mexico is the 15th richest nation on Earth, ahead of Saudi Arabia, Norway, and Sweden.

List of countries by GDP nominal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You're applying the American, comparatively entitled way of life to that of the dirt poor in Mexico.

No, I'm not. :lol: You're applying the "do you have television in your country" mentality that the rest of the world outside of the US is still in the stone age.

I'm pretty sure you've never been to a border region, much less lived in or near one. I've known many illegal immigrants, have heard their stories, been immersed in the populations. You're making them out to be innocent victims of the Universe. Woe is them, they're poor. Woe is them, they don't know any better about anything. Woe is them, they are being taken advantage of by dangerous criminals.

these people are desperate. So desperate, they are willing to risk death twice (crossing into Mexico from CM is equally dangerous).

And yet they aren't willing to do paperwork. What YOU don't understand is that the more you hammer away at the appeal to desperation, the more you unravel your own point.

Your ignorance is staggering. It truly is.

Idiot

Troll elsewhere loser

With your posting history it doesn't really matter what you say. Most people recognize it all as liberal gibberish

I can't figure out what you are trying to say. The vast majority ARE poor and/or oppressed and would happily wait patiently to immigrate but our quotas mean most are doomed. Unless they are Cuban, of course.

Troll elsewhere loser

With your posting history it doesn't really matter what you say. Most people recognize it all as liberal gibberish
Regardless, you got punked and had to resort to ignore. You RWNJs are so sensitive.

Your ignorance is staggering. It truly is.

Sorry to break it to you, but you are the one who is ignorant here. You are name calling, simply because I am making an effective, logical argument, that you cannot refute. I have, in fact, more knowledge and first hand experience with everything you are trying to claim, while you are merely invoking stereotypes and assumptions about the conditions of illegal immigration from Mexico into the US.

To claim that people in Mexico don't know that drug cartels and human smugglers are dangerous criminals is absurd. These are the very same dangerous criminal syndicates that have been terrorizing the Mexican people for years. The problem is that instead of resisting criminal organizations, the Mexican people have embraced them. They have surrendered to life by way of criminality. Why you think that Mexicans are all blind, dumb, no-nothings is beyond me, but it's a pretty absurd assumption you are making. Try actually talking to someone from Mexico about the problems in their country, and they'll tell you all about how the cartels run the country, how elections are all a matter of choosing which cartel to vote for. They'll tell you themselves how "open secret" doesn't even begin to describe the situation, because that would suggest that people actually cared to pretend it were a secret. They'll tell you their own first hand accounts about the cartels being at the ballot box to make sure you vote the way they want you to vote.

Troll elsewhere loser

Regardless, you got punked and had to resort to ignore. You RWNJs are so sensitive.
That dumb cvnt lover has been on ignore for over a year. Every once and awhile I peek at ignored users to see if they have anything of substance to offer. 9 times out of 10 it was a wasted effort.

I can't figure out what you are trying to say. The vast majority ARE poor and/or oppressed and would happily wait patiently to immigrate but our quotas mean most are doomed. Unless they are Cuban, of course.

That's nice of you to think, but the reality is that for the vast majority of Mexicans who illegally immigrate to the US, legal immigration never crossed their minds. Of all the border jumpers I've met, only one was able to tell me about how he considered applying for legal immigration. And yes, he decided to not bother because of the stories he'd heard about waiting for years and not getting in. But the other thing about that guy....that was where his fit with the stereotype ended. He was not "desperate, destitute, looking to work hard and make a better life for him and his family." He was just greedy. It was a typical "USA has streets paved with gold" idea he had in his mind. He knew that he could come and make a comparative killing, and expected to get all kinds of freebies. That was it.

Dirt poor, Comrade?

:rofl:

Mexico is the 15th richest nation on Earth, ahead of Saudi Arabia, Norway, and Sweden.

List of countries by GDP nominal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Actually, "dirt poor" does apply. Mexico is a rich nation, but there is massive inequality. The country is essentially divided into a rich aristocracy class, and a poor servant class. There is very little in between. In fact, there is phrase among Mexican-Texan areas that sometimes is mistranslated by "outsiders" who don't understand the context: Dirty Mexican. Those unfamiliar with it sometimes mistake it for a racial slur (thinking that "dirty" refers to uncleanliness). But while it is often used as a pejorative, it's not in the slightest bit racist. It's an anglicized reference to Mexican style poverty; it literally means a "dirt poor" Mexican (although, "Mexican" itself may refer to an actual Mexican-American who is a US citizen but who is culturally Mexican or Tejano).

Forum List

Back