CDZ Illegal immigrants have no respect for American citizens?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by BasicHumanUnit, May 21, 2017.

1. Winston

Winston VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +524
    Spot on. We recently sold the family farm. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't know if they are legal or not, most certainly, they use illegal immigrants as part of their labor force. I also have three sons. While in high school they spent the summer working in those fields with all the illegal immigrants and green card holders. They came away with two things, a work ethic that has resulted in absolutely unbelievable success, and a huge amount of respect for those hard worker immigrants. Honestly, I felt much better about them and their safety in that field, one of the most dangerous jobs in the nation, than working for some dumbass redneck at some fast food joint.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Aries

Aries Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,866
    Lol... why are we to assume these 4 year olds are gang members? My 4 year old wouldn't even grasp the concept of a gang or it's purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoeMoma

JoeMoma Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    When I was 4 years old, I didn't know any "fuck you" gestures. Perhaps I was sheltered.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,079
    ----------------------------------------------- widdle baby gang members being trained up Aries . Perhaps they don't know the purpose at 4 years of age but they will learn as they grow Aries . [similar] See 'pali' widdle babies being trained by their parent and elders to hate Jews Aries .

5. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,079
    and i can't believe that there are adult parents from the majority society that don't understand the way that things work . ----------- just a comment !!

6. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,079
    but here is some info that shows how widdle 4 year olds and younger are being trained to be into Gang members . Its a heckuva society that liberals and the naive are building for their widdle 4 year olds . --- Violent gang life is passed down from parent to child ---

7. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,769
    He is a right wing racist. He's got all of Donnies talking points down cold. Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Non-white are animals. White people are good.

It's all lies but Republicans don't want the truth because if they accept that Mexicans aren't stealing their jobs, immigrants, especially illegals, commit fewer crimes than white Americans, and guns don't keep you safe, who do they have left to blame?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,079
    ------------------------------------------- morning DragonLady , i know , knew mexicans , one illegal alien mexican almost killed me and i knew a bunch of them as an adult . Some are ok but all poor border hoppers are pretty much lawless as they build new barrios / ghettos and lawless and non western culture in the USA . ------------------- Aries and i were were talking gangs and i posted up mexican gang family thinking , see my article . My article points out how mexican and other gang families raise their young children . --- --- Violent gang life is passed down from parent to child --- so while a 4 year old widdle kid may not understand why he is being raised as a gang member he is being raised as a gang member and i don't like importing foreign and lawless gang members into the USA . Hey , doesn't really matter to me , its Aries widdle 4 year old that will have to deal with imported foreign gang members in American public school DragonLady .

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  9. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,079
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and your comment on Guns is silly . Of course guns help to keep the person with the gun safe . Ask all the American big shot Politicians and the 'queen' of england and ' pajama boy' trudeau why they have teams of men carrying guns to protect their lives DLady !!