CDZ Illegal immigrants have no respect for American citizens?

I was walking along yesterday and came across a group of people who "appeared" to be immigrants. Where I live, that is a common sight, in fact, spanish is the predominant language here and yes...it is inside the contiguous USA. While I can't say for 100% certain, it's likely I'm correct since I deal with so many illegal immigrants all the time. You get to know.

Anyway...as I was walking past, I noticed two of the small children (perhaps 4 or 5), doing something I was unfamiliar with...

They put their hands under their chins and flicked their hands under their chins towards me...looking directly at me. I had a suspicion of what it meant but wasn't certain.... so I Googled it later. That's when I discovered that yep,....in Mexico and latin countries...it basically means "Fuck You".

If I had given them nasty looks maybe I could understand but I have many hispanic friends and even dated a hispanic lady for years. So this was simply the kids, reflecting their parents apparent disdain for Americans.
Perhaps the whole Trump thing? I don't know. But it doesn't feel right to treat others with respect, potentially PAY for their welfare and have them act like this.

It's not so much the children, but you pretty much have to know the parents condone it or they wouldn't do it...so I'm wondering if we're in for trouble with the millions and millions of illegals the Democrats have invited in over the last 25 - 30 years down the road?

Democrats believe they are building Utopia when in fact...the mounting racial divisions and cross race hatred seems to be on the rise.

Thoughts?
Most of them hang around the Home Depot

Why do you think that is?

Tha'ts where employer's go to look for day labor.

First time I ever hired an illegal, man knocked on my door and when I answered, he waved his hand at my yard and said "fi dol our" ($5. an hour)

At that time, it really didn't occur to me that he was illegal and if it had, I would not have cared. I said sure and a ratty old car at the curb exploded with people.

They did really good work and in record time. My Spanish wasn't very good at that time but we worked out a schedule. They would come, I'd pay them in cash and that was that.

I told my neighbor who, being a good christian, demanded to see their Green Card and next thing I know, he's telling me he can't come back. Every single Mexican I've known was hard working, much more family oriented than whites, really really good decent people. He broke my heart. I knew we would never use an electric mower we had so, along with a long orange extension cord, I gave it to them and wished them well. Never saw them again.

Spot on. We recently sold the family farm. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Don't know if they are legal or not, most certainly, they use illegal immigrants as part of their labor force. I also have three sons. While in high school they spent the summer working in those fields with all the illegal immigrants and green card holders. They came away with two things, a work ethic that has resulted in absolutely unbelievable success, and a huge amount of respect for those hard worker immigrants. Honestly, I felt much better about them and their safety in that field, one of the most dangerous jobs in the nation, than working for some dumbass redneck at some fast food joint.

I was walking along yesterday and came across a group of people who "appeared" to be immigrants. Where I live, that is a common sight, in fact, spanish is the predominant language here and yes...it is inside the contiguous USA. While I can't say for 100% certain, it's likely I'm correct since I deal with so many illegal immigrants all the time. You get to know.

Anyway...as I was walking past, I noticed two of the small children (perhaps 4 or 5), doing something I was unfamiliar with...

They put their hands under their chins and flicked their hands under their chins towards me...looking directly at me. I had a suspicion of what it meant but wasn't certain.... so I Googled it later. That's when I discovered that yep,....in Mexico and latin countries...it basically means "Fuck You".

If I had given them nasty looks maybe I could understand but I have many hispanic friends and even dated a hispanic lady for years. So this was simply the kids, reflecting their parents apparent disdain for Americans.
Perhaps the whole Trump thing? I don't know. But it doesn't feel right to treat others with respect, potentially PAY for their welfare and have them act like this.

It's not so much the children, but you pretty much have to know the parents condone it or they wouldn't do it...so I'm wondering if we're in for trouble with the millions and millions of illegals the Democrats have invited in over the last 25 - 30 years down the road?

Democrats believe they are building Utopia when in fact...the mounting racial divisions and cross race hatred seems to be on the rise.

Thoughts?
That hand gesture is also an Italian thing.

But anyways... they are just kids. Illegals show their respect for America by working crap jobs and paying millions in taxes that they are not able to benefit from.
------------------------------------- they are young gang members being taught by their parents to disrespect young Americans on the public American streets and in public school Aries .
Lol... why are we to assume these 4 year olds are gang members? My 4 year old wouldn't even grasp the concept of a gang or it's purpose.

Thoughts?

But anyways... they are just kids. Illegals show their respect for America by working crap jobs and paying millions in taxes that they are not able to benefit from.
------------------------------------- they are young gang members being taught by their parents to disrespect young Americans on the public American streets and in public school Aries .
Lol... why are we to assume these 4 year olds are gang members? My 4 year old wouldn't even grasp the concept of a gang or it's purpose.
When I was 4 years old, I didn't know any "fuck you" gestures. Perhaps I was sheltered.

Thoughts?

----------------------------------------------- widdle baby gang members being trained up Aries . Perhaps they don't know the purpose at 4 years of age but they will learn as they grow Aries . [similar] See 'pali' widdle babies being trained by their parent and elders to hate Jews Aries .

and i can't believe that there are adult parents from the majority society that don't understand the way that things work . ----------- just a comment !!

Thoughts?

He is a right wing racist. He's got all of Donnies talking points down cold. Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Non-white are animals. White people are good.

It's all lies but Republicans don't want the truth because if they accept that Mexicans aren't stealing their jobs, immigrants, especially illegals, commit fewer crimes than white Americans, and guns don't keep you safe, who do they have left to blame?

Thoughts?

He is a right wing racist. He's got all of Donnies talking points down cold. Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Non-white are animals. White people are good.

It's all lies but Republicans don't want the truth because if they accept that Mexicans aren't stealing their jobs, immigrants, especially illegals, commit fewer crimes than white Americans, and guns don't keep you safe, who do they have left to blame?
------------------------------------------- morning DragonLady , i know , knew mexicans , one illegal alien mexican almost killed me and i knew a bunch of them as an adult . Some are ok but all poor border hoppers are pretty much lawless as they build new barrios / ghettos and lawless and non western culture in the USA . ------------------- Aries and i were were talking gangs and i posted up mexican gang family thinking , see my article . My article points out how mexican and other gang families raise their young children . --- --- Violent gang life is passed down from parent to child --- so while a 4 year old widdle kid may not understand why he is being raised as a gang member he is being raised as a gang member and i don't like importing foreign and lawless gang members into the USA . Hey , doesn't really matter to me , its Aries widdle 4 year old that will have to deal with imported foreign gang members in American public school DragonLady .

Last edited:

Thoughts?

------------------------------------------- morning dLady , i know , knew mexicans , one illegal alien mexican almost killed and i knew a bunch of them as an adult . Some are ok but all poor border hoppers are pretty much lawless as they build new barrios / ghettos andlawless culture in the USA . ------------------- Aries and i were were talking gangs and i posted up mexican gang family thinking , see my article . My article points out how mexican and other gang families raise their young children . --- --- Violent gang life is passed down from parent to child --- so while a 4 year old widdle kid may not understand why he is being raised as a gang member he is being raised as a gang member and i don't like importing foreign and lawless gang members into the USA . Hey , doesn't really matter to me , its Aries widdle 4 year old that will have to deal with imported foreign gang members in school DragonLady .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and your comment on Guns is silly . Of course guns help to keep the person with the gun safe . Ask all the American big shot Politicians and the 'queen' of england and ' pajama boy' trudeau why they have teams of men carrying guns to protect their lives DLady !!

Forum List

Back