CDZ Illegal immigrants have no respect for American citizens?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by BasicHumanUnit, May 21, 2017.

1. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,599
    Are you saying that you're surprised that its not just whites who teach their kids to hate?

They're just copying what whites do.

I lived in and west of Tucson for more than 25 years, used to help migrant workers from Mexico, knew a lot of bilingual Mexicans. Adorable little kids, skipping back and forth between English and Spanish - better educated than US kids. Interestingly, Mexico's record for educating and vaccinating their kids is much better than ours.

They're good decent people who will do what they must in order to feed their families. We need them as much as they need us.

The racist idiots need to understand that the problem is not migrant workers (many of whom are white Americans, btw). The problem is that the US buys drugs from Mexico.

Supply and demand is very basic. Stop the demand and POOF! No more drug traffickers.

Now have Mexican friends where I am now. Recent conversation, I asked if the mother and other family members were planning to come here and could we help. Nope. They're not coming here anymore, haven't been coming here for several years and do better in Mexico.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,123
    so YOU say , course YOU are a dem lefty , obama and hilary supporter Luddley !!

3. Aries

Aries Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,867
    That hand gesture is also an Italian thing.

But anyways... they are just kids. Illegals show their respect for America by working crap jobs and paying millions in taxes that they are not able to benefit from.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,123
    ------------------------------------- they are young gang members being taught by their parents to disrespect young Americans on the public American streets and in public school Aries .

5. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,599

Why do you think that is?

Tha'ts where employer's go to look for day labor.

First time I ever hired an illegal, man knocked on my door and when I answered, he waved his hand at my yard and said "fi dol our" ($5. an hour)

At that time, it really didn't occur to me that he was illegal and if it had, I would not have cared. I said sure and a ratty old car at the curb exploded with people.

They did really good work and in record time. My Spanish wasn't very good at that time but we worked out a schedule. They would come, I'd pay them in cash and that was that.

I told my neighbor who, being a good christian, demanded to see their Green Card and next thing I know, he's telling me he can't come back. Every single Mexican I've known was hard working, much more family oriented than whites, really really good decent people. He broke my heart. I knew we would never use an electric mower we had so, along with a long orange extension cord, I gave it to them and wished them well. Never saw them again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,123
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUUUUUUUUUUURE , uh huh !!

7. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,123
    illegal aliens are also good at rape , murders and DUI plus more and a buncha them reside at tax payer expense in American prisons Luddley !!

8. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40,706
    And mosquitoes and ticks will give you diseases.. It's like the whole world is against us..

9. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,123
    ticks and mosquitos can be fumigated Moonglow !!

10. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40,706
    Can they, and they never come back?