Illegal immigrant Venezuelan arrested 6 times for 14 crimes in US in 2 months.......

That’s a load of bullshit. Have you never bought a bag of peanuts and get the occasional rancid one. Doesn’t mean you wanted rancid peanuts it means one slipped by the checkers. Don’t get me wrong I think Biden’s immigration policy is horrible, but if you need to make up lies about it then you’ve already lost the argument before it started.
There is more than just the "one rancid" peanut. It doesn't have to be that way either..
We have enough crime within our own borders to be inviting more over.
Keep the legal immigration in place, and stop the illegal invasion, as it should be.
Biden....do your fucking job!

Biden thinks these illegal aliens are the best and brightest. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to sneak this criminal into his cabinet. He'd definitely fit right in.

Wow former President of the United States facing 91 charges with multiple crime syndicate co-defendants.

And you're about some petty criminals who are about to be deported.
Bullshit charges that are repeated charges for the same actions. The actions are either legal, or misdemeanors at worst.

One of Joe’s migrants again.
Being Leftist NY, he’s probably already out.
Gotta make excuses to grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There is a LOT of politick'n going on behind the curtain pertaining to this individual & other violent catch & release illegal immigrants. If one of the family members of the Mayor was assaulted by an illegal it would be an altogether situation for the assailant.

No they're not. They're felonies and if he's convicted, he'll die in jail.
No they are being played as felonies because of mass numbers and legal trickery. The various DAs are charging Trump over, over, over and over again for the same offense. Not to mention the “novel” legal approaches they are trying to use to convict Trump of something, anything at all.

Whom does this poor guy have to rape/murder/dismember to get held on bail?

Would indicting Trump again help the situation?

One of Joe’s migrants again.
Being Leftist NY, he’s probably already out.
Gotta make excuses to grab guns from law abiding citizens.

Blue city problems, and I have ZERO sympathy for his victims if they voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, or Joe Biden. This is what they want.

He’s either here illegally

Agreed. That is one possibility.

or Joe lets any immigrants in and let’s them commit multiple felonies without fear of deport.

This is on Congress, not Joe.

They need to change the laws. VISA laws, employer hiring laws/penalties and amnesty laws.

Take your pick.
I take choice two since the article would likely have identified him as illegal if indeed he was.

Forum List

Back