Democrats mobilize the national guard to deal with immigrants?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Come on, just a few hundred thousand or so and the Blue states go ape wild?

Texans sure are getting a chuckle

1693655657598.png

Try dealing with millions losers.

Also, try getting a President.

Yea, no one cares.

Last edited:

View attachment 823643

/---/ Why do democRATs hate the poor refugees and undocumented workers who are doing jobs no American wants?

View attachment 823643

/----/ Did you catch this tidbit at the end of the article? How many is she taking in at her home?
"Most importantly, if you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family. Housing and shelter is our most pressing need and become a sponsor family," Lt. Governor Kim Driscoll said last month.

/----/ Did you catch this tidbit at the end of the article? How many is she taking in at her home?
"Most importantly, if you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family. Housing and shelter is our most pressing need and become a sponsor family," Lt. Governor Kim Driscoll said last month.
I'm sure she already has an army of illegals working in her home already.

View attachment 823643

Yea, no one cares.

By "tackle the immigration crisis" I'm sure they meant "were sending the national guard to help process all these illegals so they can come in the country easier".

By "tackle the immigration crisis" I'm sure they meant "were sending the national guard to help process all these illegals so they can come in the country easier".
They're not sending them anywhere. They're being used inside of Mass state lines. I doubt that they could handle the weather at the southern border.

NG / MIL is ( Doing Processing ) ( Aiding Illegals in their Crossing Safety ) ( Facilitating Food & Water & Medical aid ) ( Provide Transportation and Drive Illegals inland ) ( Construction of Facilitation structures )

Forum List

Back