Illegal Immigrant Steals Car, Leaves disabled Dog in back seat to die

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Illegal immigrant arrested in Florida in car theft that left disabled dog, Zorra, dead

Illegal immigrant arrested in Florida in car theft that left disabled dog, Zorra, dead

Another Democrat Darling doing what they do best.
Granted, the woman had no business leaving the dog in a running car.

But how much horror has to be inflicted on Americans at the hands of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS before we get our fill and become willing to actually do something? Maybe there is no limit.

If there is such a thing as poetic justice, then the vast majority of this evil will fall upon those who vote for and support open borders and all the wonderful democrat policies that cause mass shootings etc etc etc.

PS
Our Laws and Courts ARE FAR TOO FUCKING LENIENT ON ANIMAL ABUSERS !!!!
These are the SAME people who inflict most of the pain on society for humans as well.
We are a self destructive society to continue thinking ALL PEOPLE deserve "a chance"

Jephthe-Jean-Francois-2.jpg

THINK,..... GOVERNMENT DUMBFUCKS !!!!

I'll say it again: If people enter the nation illegally then they've already proved they have no regard for our laws.
So who is surprised when they steal, rape, murder, etc.?

That doesn't mean ALL illegals are felonious. It means we know what the people who can't cut it in Mexico are like, by and large.

But how much horror has to be inflicted on Americans at the hands of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS before we get our fill and become willing to actually do something? Maybe there is no limit.

If there is such a thing as poetic justice, then the vast majority of this evil will fall upon those who vote for and support open borders and all the wonderful democrat policies that cause mass shootings etc etc etc.

PS
These are the SAME people who inflict most of the pain on society for humans as well.
We are a self destructive society to continue thinking ALL PEOPLE deserve "a chance"

Simply deplorable why that is bad as when a cop left his patrol dog pal in the car to die. All the cop got was fired.

I'll say it again: If people enter the nation illegally then they've already proved they have no regard for our laws.
So who is surprised when they steal, rape, murder, etc.?

That doesn't mean ALL illegals are felonious. It means we know what the people who can't cut it in Mexico are like, by and large.
The perp is not Mexican. Try another ethnic group to slur.

The perp is not Mexican. Try another ethnic group to slur.
Hispanics by far make up most of our illegal immigrant population. They'll do just fine for purposes of my post.
Is this perp Haitian? The link didn't say precisely. So eff off!

Simply deplorable why that is bad as when a cop left his patrol dog pal in the car to die. All the cop got was fired.
Thanks for nothing. I mean it. Literally nothing!
Nothing shall come of nothing, I speak anon.-King Lear. Are you pissed because I had zero knee jerk reactionary inflamitory retort that bordered on the edge of ignorance and bigotry?

Last edited:
Wow, since when did the dog have anything to do with whatever the guy was running from?
God bless you and the owner of the pet always!!!
Holly

He didn't. His owner put him in a bad place at the wrong time.

My point is that the Left is willingly putting America at risk with it's policies of open borders and sanctuary cities.

This is a national disgrace as well as a crisis. The government isnot only failing on it's most basic duty (To PROTECT the American people)....worse,
it is aiding and abetting the demise of Americans.

Worse still....Americans are taking it with no resistance.

Yeah, this is all going to end well :rolleyes:

It wasn't just a "disabled dog" it was obviously a loved member of the family that the people spent a lot of money caring for and trying to make it's life more comfortable. It's a shame that there is a faction of society that doesn't give a shit for anyone or anything outside of their own miserable existence.

It wasn't just a "disabled dog" it was obviously a loved member of the family that the people spent a lot of money caring for and trying to make it's life more comfortable. It's a shame that there is a faction of society that doesn't give a shit for anyone or anything outside of their own miserable existence.

In 1950 America, 90% of Americans cared about others

By 1960, only 75% of Americans cared about others

At the end of the 70's, it was down to about 50%

As the 80's ended, care for others fell to about 40%

Unfortunately, the trend continued through the 90's....30%

And by the time we reached 2009, that number plummeted to about 20%.....

Finally, in the last ten years it's fallen to only 10% of Americans care about others.

What's changed? Primarily three things......

1). The rise of Democrat policies
2). A dramatic increase in illegal immigration
3). A dramatic rise in corruption due to #1

PS

^ Dumb post.

Nothing shall come of nothing, I speak anon.-King Lear. Are you pissed because I had zero knee jerk reactionary inflamitory retort that bordered on the edge of ignorance and bigotry?
Not "pissed" at all. Just noting the wild pointless disconnect between the OP and your post.

Forum List

Back