ILLEGAL IMMIG/IMMIG REFORM HURT BLACKS

Democrats do not care about blacks. Why should they bother? They are the most reliably consistent democrat voters. They can be shit on all the live long day and will still vote democrat. That's why they are taken for granted.

Democrats hope they can do the same thing with Hispanics.

Free beans and rice!!!

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

You RWs are nothing but a bunch of ignorant, trailer trash, cracker racists.
I know quite a few illegals that work for masons and wall and Sheetrock crews.

Several years ago I was working in my front yard when a carload of Hispanics stopped. A female got out, handed be a business card, and said she did house cleaning. We discussed her services. I said I would need a SS number in order to send her a 1099 form at the end of the year so she could file her taxes. She quickly grabbed the card, ran to the car, and left. Never saw her again.

I had a huge family who did yard work for me in Mexico. Really great people and worked a hell of a lot harder than any lazy American I had had in the past. Damn fool neighbor, fat, lazy, bible thumping pub, of course, turned them in.

IF your story is true, I'm glad she got away from you.

If your story about the huge family is true, shows you're the lazy one. Should have don your own damn yard work.

My story is true. She should have been reported and her sorry ass, along with the rest of the spics in the car with her, deported.

Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

“This is a job for Congress, and it’s time for the House to act,” Franken said.

Democrats Could Face Dire Consequences for Supporting Executive Amnesty
Not sure I am following your point the title from your link
DEMOCRATS COULD FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR SUPPORTING EXECUTIVE AMNESTY

But you're in favor of Repub amnesty.
I'm not in favor of any amnesty. I am for legal immigration

Since lusbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

And, you're too stupid to think it through.

Interesting you call Republicans do nothings. Apparently you believe the only answer the President should get when he asks for something is yes. What you are too stupid to think through is that saying no is doing something.

Just going by their own record. They Do Nothing except obstruct, drink, pose for photo ops, threaten the prez with lame ass crap and then they go another vacation.

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

Several years ago I was working in my front yard when a carload of Hispanics stopped. A female got out, handed be a business card, and said she did house cleaning. We discussed her services. I said I would need a SS number in order to send her a 1099 form at the end of the year so she could file her taxes. She quickly grabbed the card, ran to the car, and left. Never saw her again.

I had a huge family who did yard work for me in Mexico. Really great people and worked a hell of a lot harder than any lazy American I had had in the past. Damn fool neighbor, fat, lazy, bible thumping pub, of course, turned them in.

If your story about the huge family is true, shows you're the lazy one. Should have don your own damn yard work.

My story is true. She should have been reported and her sorry ass, along with the rest of the spics in the car with her, deported.

I've worked hard all my life.

No, I do not do my own yard work or my own house cleaning because I don't have to.

Don't like it?

Tough.

:crybaby:

:eusa_boohoo:

Since lusbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

Interesting you call Republicans do nothings. Apparently you believe the only answer the President should get when he asks for something is yes. What you are too stupid to think through is that saying no is doing something.

Just going by their own record. They Do Nothing except obstruct, drink, pose for photo ops, threaten the prez with lame ass crap and then they go another vacation.

No, I do not do my own yard work or my own house cleaning because I don't have to.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Means your lazy. Don't agree, fuck off.

Being a dumbass all your life isn't working hard. You wouldn't know what a hard day's work is. Try keeping up with me. I'll put your lazy ass to shame and watch you cry when I do.

Saying no is something. You claiming otherwise means you think the only answer the Republicans should give the POS President is yes.

When elected democrats come out against obama let me know.
Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

Gruber your handler which he handled you real good called you stupid, you got played and in doing so brought the rest of America down your stupid path.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Being a dumbass all your life isn't working hard. You wouldn't know what a hard day's work is. Try keeping up with me. I'll put your lazy ass to shame and watch you cry when I do.

Since lushbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

Gruber your handler which he handled you real good called you stupid, you got played and in doing so brought the rest of America down your stupid path.

Look at these posts by these two rabid RWs --- bigrebnc1775 and Conservative65

What is it with this illiterate trailer trash? ^^^ Can't they even learn their own language?

One of them thinks hard work and earning good money so you can retire actually means [sic] your lazy. (Since RWs don't know what [sic] means, I'll explain that the word should have been 'you're'.)

The other one admits to be a fat, lazy, freeloading, welfare criminal.

Fact is, they're both complete and total failures and blame the left for their own shortcomings.

Yep, RWs are the very backbone of this country, all right.

Last edited:

Don't like it?

Tough.

What is it with this illiterate trailer trash? Can't they even learn their own language?
I've told you many times it doesn't matter what you think of me, but your handlers have openly called you stupid, that doesn't seem to bother you which make you the biggest idiot on this board to date.

Don't like it?

Tough.

What is it with this illiterate trailer trash? Can't they even learn their own language?
I've told you many times it doesn't matter what you think of me, but your handlers have openly called you stupid, that doesn't seem to bother you which make you the biggest idiot on this board to date.

By your own admission, you are a fat, lazy, freeloading, welfare criminal. Your posts tell me you are illiterate trailer trash.

You consistently cherry pick from posts and hope no one notices your lies of omission. Here's what I wrote, which you ignored.

Why don't you get a job and quit your freeloading and lying?

What is it with this illiterate trailer trash? ^^^ Can't they even learn their own language?

One of them thinks hard work and earning good money so you can retire actually means [sic] your lazy. (Since RWs don't know what [sic] means, I'll explain that the word should have been 'you're'.)

Fact is, they're both complete and total failures and blame the left for their own shortcomings.

Don't like it?

Tough.

By your own admission, you are a fat, lazy, freeloading, welfare criminal. Your posts tell me you are illiterate trailer trash.

You consistently cherry pick from posts and hope no one notices your lies of omission. Here's what I wrote, which you ignored.

I've made no such claim numb nuts I work hard for MY money nor am I fat.
But your handlers have called you stupid and that just doesn't seem to bother you.

Don't like it?

Tough.

I don't have any shortcomings dickhead. People like me are the backbone of the country. We work, pay all taxes, and don't demand someone else support us when we run into trouble. I, unlike the leeches you think deserve MY money, I don't demand any of yours. I have plenty of my own. I hope you don't think the welfare bums living off people like me are the backbone. The only thing they contribute to society is a chance for the government to take my money and give it to them.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Since lushbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

What some no good Liberal piece of shit thinks of me amounts to less than the dog turds I picked up where some other jackass didn't clean up after his dog. When people like you don't amount to shit, your opinions don't either. Don't think you're the only one retired young. Seems being a dickhead where you live pays off. Perhaps that's because so many other dickheads live there.

lol, so Nbc had a few blacks on supporting it and if they were FAIR and Balanced they would of had a few blacks that DON'T support it. But that's the reason their ratings could NEVER beat Fox news. Nbc, Nothing but bullshit and should change their initials, to DNC

I think the world should work for a working immigration system which gain refuges and working immigrants. Every nation on earth should also gain their pluralism and culture, gain others and create others. Any form of non-diplomacy and rascism should be destablized and destroyed.

Last edited:
I think the world should work for a working immigration system which gain refuges and working immigrants. Every nation on earth should also gain their pluralism and culture, gain others and create others. Any form of non-diplomacy and rascism should be destablized and destroyed.

There is nothing racist about a nation wanting to retain their identifying culture and language and limiting both legal and illegal immigration to retain them. A nation should work for its own citizens not foreigners.

[
There is nothing racist about a nation wanting to retain their identifying culture and language and limiting both legal and illegal immigration to retain them. .

You clearly understand nothing about any of the above.

Forum List

Back