ILLEGAL IMMIG/IMMIG REFORM HURT BLACKS

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/IMMIGRATION REFORM HURT AFRO-AMERICANS

Is Immigration Reform Bad for African-Americans?

Members of the African American Leadership Council harshly denounced immmigration reform legislation currently being considered in the U.S. Senate. According to Frank Morris, who heads the group, the bill will ensure that the African-American unemployment rate continues to be double the national figure
Is Immigration Reform Bad for African-Americans News BET

Black Group Rallies Against Immigration Bill
The Black American Leadership Alliance protested against immigration reform in D.C. Monday.
Anti-immigration activists demanded a stop to immigration reform during the D.C. March for Jobs Monday, saying the bill could take jobs away from black people
African-American Group Immigration Reform Would Take Jobs From Black People - US News

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic. Illegal and immigration reform with hurt and take jobs away from Black Americans. Major reason why Black prison population is 6 times of that of Whites. No jobs raisies crime. Not only among Black but all races.

The Democrats have been able to get the blacks to do what Lyndon Johnson said in 1964 he would have them doing for 200 years. Since that goal has been achieved, the Democrats will be moving on and going after the Hispanics. Amazing what you can do when you promise certain groups the world even if it's at the expense of others you say you care about.

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

You RWs are nothing but a bunch of ignorant, trailer trash, cracker racists.
I know quite a few illegals that work for masons and wall and Sheetrock crews.

Several years ago I was working in my front yard when a carload of Hispanics stopped. A female got out, handed be a business card, and said she did house cleaning. We discussed her services. I said I would need a SS number in order to send her a 1099 form at the end of the year so she could file her taxes. She quickly grabbed the card, ran to the car, and left. Never saw her again.

I passed a construction site yesterday an all the more the 20 workers were Hispanic.

And you saw proof they were all illegals? If you did not get PROOF they were illegals, who are you to say they should not have jobs on that construction site?

bigrebnc1775

YOU.
ARE.
LYING.

Several years ago I was working in my front yard when a carload of Hispanics stopped. A female got out, handed be a business card, and said she did house cleaning. We discussed her services. I said I would need a SS number in order to send her a 1099 form at the end of the year so she could file her taxes. She quickly grabbed the card, ran to the car, and left. Never saw her again.

I had a huge family who did yard work for me in Mexico. Really great people and worked a hell of a lot harder than any lazy American I had had in the past. Damn fool neighbor, fat, lazy, bible thumping pub, of course, turned them in.

IF your story is true, I'm glad she got away from you.

As the potential harm of the President Obama’s amnesty bid for possibly more than 5 million illegal aliens residing in the United States becomes clearer, members of the Project 21 black leadership network are continuing to speak out against his unilateral action to try to remake America.

Black Activists Speak Out against Obama Amnesty Agenda - Amy Ridenour s National Center Blog - A Conservative Blog
When elected democrats come out against obama let me know.
Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

“This is a job for Congress, and it’s time for the House to act,” Franken said.

Democrats Could Face Dire Consequences for Supporting Executive Amnesty
Not sure I am following your point the title from your link
DEMOCRATS COULD FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES FOR SUPPORTING EXECUTIVE AMNESTY

But you're in favor of Repub amnesty.

As the potential harm of the President Obama’s amnesty bid for possibly more than 5 million illegal aliens residing in the United States becomes clearer, members of the Project 21 black leadership network are continuing to speak out against his unilateral action to try to remake America.

Black Activists Speak Out against Obama Amnesty Agenda - Amy Ridenour s National Center Blog - A Conservative Blog
Almost every single incumbent Senate Democrat who survived the 2014 Republican wave came out forcefully against President Obama’s planned executive immigration action. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) said during the final debate against former Sen. Scott Brown that she doesn’t “think the president should take any action on immigration.” Landrieu, who may not survive in the end but lasted through the first round of Louisiana’s jungle primary, said recently, “I do not support executive action.”

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA), who barely survived a surprisingly close challenge from establishment Republican Ed Gillespie—who ran in support of amnesty—said that “immigration reform needs to happen legislatively” and he was “troubled” by Obama’s plans.

Even Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), whose Republican challenger Mike McFadden lost by more than 10 points, said he has “concerns about executive action.”

I'm not in favor of any amnesty. I am for legal immigration

No protesting of obama's actions and elected democrts don't give a damn about blacks now their usefulness in no longer needed.

They've already fulfilled Lyndon Johnson's goal stated in 1964. Now they move on to another group.
There is only so much room at the tit.

--- says bigrebnc1775 -- who has bragged about being a welfare cheat, lying and cheating the government.
Liar or prove it.

bigrebnc1775

YOU.
ARE.
LYING.
No the fuck I am not
I do plumbing you fucking stupid bitch I see it everyday.

I had a huge family who did yard work for me in Mexico. Really great people and worked a hell of a lot harder than any lazy American I had had in the past. Damn fool neighbor, fat, lazy, bible thumping pub, of course, turned them in.

IF your story is true, I'm glad she got away from you.
Now you're lying.

And now, they are coming from Cuba. Welcome dudes. :bs1:

2014-11-22T010056Z_1007000001_LYNXNPEAAL009_RTROPTP_2_CNEWS-US-CAYMAN-CUBA-MIGRANTS.JPG

Fifteen Cuban migrants prepare to set sail in their 14-foot homemade boat after a brief overnight stop offshore Grand Cayman Island View photo - Yahoo News Canada

And now, they are coming from Cuba. Welcome dudes. :bs1:

2014-11-22T010056Z_1007000001_LYNXNPEAAL009_RTROPTP_2_CNEWS-US-CAYMAN-CUBA-MIGRANTS.JPG

Fifteen Cuban migrants prepare to set sail in their 14-foot homemade boat after a brief overnight stop offshore Grand Cayman Island View photo - Yahoo News Canada
obama will send them back because most Cubans are republicans. :rock:

What does America benefit from obama's executive actions? Can someone explain this to me?

Freeloader bigrebnc1775 wants liberals to do his work for him.

Why doesn't he do want hard working adults do? Look it up for himself?

Nope, he's just another rabid RW who takes pride in his ignorance.
I would have to get government help to be a freeloader you dumb cock sucking son of a bitch.

Since lusbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

And, you're too stupid to think it through.

What does America benefit from obama's executive actions? Can someone explain this to me?

Freeloader bigrebnc1775 wants liberals to do his work for him.

Why doesn't he do want hard working adults do? Look it up for himself?

Nope, he's just another rabid RW who takes pride in his ignorance.
I would have to get government help to be a freeloader you dumb cock sucking son of a bitch.
Puddly is losing it, same as most progtards here. They have nothing left to defend that's worth defending, least of all that filthy little kenyan muslim shit stain that thinks he's a king, so they're bitter. They're reduced to lying, insults and just talking shit in general. It's fun to watch the melt down.

No protesting of obama's actions and elected democrts don't give a damn about blacks now their usefulness in no longer needed.

They've already fulfilled Lyndon Johnson's goal stated in 1964. Now they move on to another group.
There is only so much room at the tit.

--- says bigrebnc1775 -- who has bragged about being a welfare cheat, lying and cheating the government.
Liar or prove it.

You sure you wanna go there?

You have repeatedly posted that you leach off of hard working Americans. You have posted that you are proud to be a fat lazy leach who apparently can't even read a tape measure.

Since lusbo didn't tell you that the Repub party of Do Nothings forces amnesty for more than 10 million illegals because cheap labor benefits the 1%, you have no way of know it.

And, you're too stupid to think it through.

Interesting you call Republicans do nothings. Apparently you believe the only answer the President should get when he asks for something is yes. What you are too stupid to think through is that saying no is doing something.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back