Illegal faces deportation. Wife cries " But we haven't done anything wrong"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He invaded america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the american people. He's an evil criminal. The law says all illegals must be deported.

Texas man faces deportation after years of protected status :: WRAL.com

feb 24 2017 HOUSTON — Immigration officials began deportation proceedings this week against a Houston-area father of two who says he had lived for years in the U.S. under a protected status given to some immigrants.

Jose Escobar, a 31-year-old construction worker, was arrested Wednesday when he went to federal offices in Houston to provide immigration officials with an annual update on his work status.

His wife, Rose Marie Ascencio-Escobar, said although her husband is not a citizen, he was in good standing with immigration authorities as long as he appeared for an annual review. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement counters that Escobar had been ordered years earlier to leave the country after getting his affairs in order.

Ascencio-Escobar said immigration agents told them the agents were complying with new rules enacted by President Donald Trump.

"But we haven't done anything wrong," the Houston Chronicle reported her as telling the agents. "He's not a criminal. I thought you were focusing on criminals."

He "invaded" america at the behest and upon the lobbying efforts of your "job creator" class because you are a more expensive property.

• Banned
He "invaded" america at the behest and upon the lobbying efforts of your "job creator" class because you are a more expensive property.

HAHAHA. You libs. To hear you tell it no criminal is ever responsible for his crimes.

So you're saying a bad thing makes another bad thing OK.

Not at all, I'm saying include all bad actors, apologies if you find that threatening.
And address them individually.

No one's addressing the "job creator" class, by design.

Looks like they're going to make that oh-so-important decision about abandoning family or not. I wonder if the media will print what they decide to do.

Looks like they're going to make that oh-so-important decision about abandoning family or not. I wonder if the media will print what they decide to do.

Whatever comes out of whatever you think a "real news" outlet is, it will be the messaging the corporate wishes you to hear.

Not at all, I'm saying include all bad actors, apologies if you find that threatening.
Which is excusing a bad thing with another bad thing. If someone leaves their car door open and makes it known that it's open, I have no right to steal from that car. This is like looting.

He invaded america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the american people. He's an evil criminal. The law says all illegals must be deported.

Texas man faces deportation after years of protected status :: WRAL.com

feb 24 2017 HOUSTON — Immigration officials began deportation proceedings this week against a Houston-area father of two who says he had lived for years in the U.S. under a protected status given to some immigrants.

Jose Escobar, a 31-year-old construction worker, was arrested Wednesday when he went to federal offices in Houston to provide immigration officials with an annual update on his work status.

His wife, Rose Marie Ascencio-Escobar, said although her husband is not a citizen, he was in good standing with immigration authorities as long as he appeared for an annual review. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement counters that Escobar had been ordered years earlier to leave the country after getting his affairs in order.

Ascencio-Escobar said immigration agents told them the agents were complying with new rules enacted by President Donald Trump.

"But we haven't done anything wrong," the Houston Chronicle reported her as telling the agents. "He's not a criminal. I thought you were focusing on criminals."

/---- He had Years to become a citizen. What was he waiting for? Now he has to get in line with those who obey our laws so stop your crocodile tears.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-8.24.05-AM.png

Not a valid excuse. Case dismissed. Get on the bus, Hermano.

I think we all know there is a group of folk in america who cannot handle the truth of their own society.
Simple undeniable fact: He crossed the border illegally, therefore he is illegal. I have 3 hispanic families on my street. All three have visas and green cards. They are legal.

Which is excusing a bad thing with another bad thing. If someone leaves their car door open and makes it known that it's open, I have no right to steal from that car. This is like looting.

No, to go after both is to excuse neither.

Not a valid excuse. Case dismissed. Get on the bus, Hermano.

I think we all know there is a group of folk in america who cannot handle the truth of their own society.
Simple undeniable fact: He crossed the border illegally, therefore he is illegal. I have 3 hispanic families on my street. All three have visas and green cards. They are legal.

Congratulations. And if he was hired by anyone, an american acted illegally. Treat everyone the same.

Whatever comes out of whatever you think a "real news" outlet is, it will be the messaging the corporate wishes you to hear.

I don't rely on any one news source for anything so I'm sure if its bothered to put into print I'll hear about all sides of it.

The left will cry crocodile tears about how Trump forced a father to abandon his poor kids, and the left hacks on here will call all those on the right heartless. The right will point out that the wife decided not to leave, the left will cry that Mexico wouldn't let them back in, the right will say something along the lines of guess Jose should have thought of that before letting his wife work in America, or something along the lines of "choices you make." It'll go back and forth for a few days, there might be some riots to extend it for a week. Then it'll disappear because the hard truth is neither side actually evgives a shit about the family, it's just something to bitch about on the forums heh

I don't rely on any one news source for anything so I'm sure if its bothered to put into print I'll hear about all sides of it.

The left will cry crocodile tears about how Trump forced a husband to abandon his family, and the left hacks on here will call all those on the right heartless. The right will point out that the wife decided not to leave, the left will cry that Mexico wouldn't let them back in, the right will say something along the lines of guess Jose should have thought of that before letting his wife work in America, or something along the lines of "choices you make." It'll go back and forth for a few days, there might be some riots to extend it for a week. Then it'll disappear because the hard truth is neither side actually evgives a shit about the family, it's just something to bitch about on the forums heh

And the system will roll right on unabated.

Forum List

Back