Illegal faces deportation. Wife cries " But we haven't done anything wrong"

We have not all participated amigo....

You must have never eaten produce.
Do forgive me I need to eat,,,,,,btw not all produce is gathered by illegals.
Only reason you didnt have an amnesty during Bush and Obama is because of repubs working to prevent it

You have not eaten produce for a lifetime in america and never had "illegally" gathered produce. Apparently if you have ever eaten at one of Andrew Pudzer's establishments you have participated as well. This is how this society has operated for quite some time. And again you fall back into partisanshit which allows it to persist.

This has been going on for decades and decades and decades. The entire corporate state political system has had ample time to deal with this issue if that were ever anyone's intent.

Only reason you didnt have an amnesty during Bush and Obama is because of repubs working to prevent it

You have not eaten produce for a lifetime in america and never had "illegally" gathered produce. Apparently if you have ever eaten at one of Andrew Pudzer's establishments you have participated as well. This is how this society has operated for quite some time. And again you fall back into partisanshit which allows it to persist.

This has been going on for decades and decades and decades. The entire corporate state political system has had ample time to deal with this issue if that were ever anyone's intent.
Partisanship is all yours...............

One of the curious things about those who lock-stock-n-barrel buy into this partisanshithead madness is that they cannot tolerate the notion that not everyone else does.

One of the curious things about those who lock-stock-n-barrel buy into this partisanshithead madness is that they cannot tolerate the notion that not everyone else does.
Apt description of yourself

So you're really out of arguments for today then? We're finished?

yeah you are,,,,,less ya want to detail your efforts in not participating as you see it

yeah you are,,,,,less ya want to detail your efforts in not participating as you see it

As I said, we all have.

As I said, we all have.
In your mind....and noted no efforts on your part ....just bitching

As I said, we all have.
In your mind....and noted no efforts on your part ....just bitching

You're right, we're done, have a nice day partisanshithead.

He invaded america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the american people. He's an evil criminal. The law says all illegals must be deported.

Texas man faces deportation after years of protected status :: WRAL.com

feb 24 2017 HOUSTON — Immigration officials began deportation proceedings this week against a Houston-area father of two who says he had lived for years in the U.S. under a protected status given to some immigrants.

Jose Escobar, a 31-year-old construction worker, was arrested Wednesday when he went to federal offices in Houston to provide immigration officials with an annual update on his work status.

His wife, Rose Marie Ascencio-Escobar, said although her husband is not a citizen, he was in good standing with immigration authorities as long as he appeared for an annual review. But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement counters that Escobar had been ordered years earlier to leave the country after getting his affairs in order.

Ascencio-Escobar said immigration agents told them the agents were complying with new rules enacted by President Donald Trump.

"But we haven't done anything wrong," the Houston Chronicle reported her as telling the agents. "He's not a criminal. I thought you were focusing on criminals."
It must be comforting to know that you can now take the job that such illegals had kept from you, Comrade.

from the OP:

"Jose Escobar was a 15-year-old from El Salvador when he was sent to join his mother in Texas, according to the Chronicle. Federal authorities at the time granted him temporary protection, which is provided to immigrants from El Salvador and other countries because they may not be able to safely return to their homes."

Do they all have this same "dreamer" story........just under the cutoff? In 2006 he was "dealt with"? But he has done nothing about it 11 years later?

I had a "dream" once, of Americans working. If enough of these "construction" workers were not here....maybe. But, if this guy had no record. Kids in school. Not on the take? He has a work record? WTH? what do you do with him? I would rather have him than the criminals.

Well on the plus side, I don't think El Salvador has the same "no immigrants from USA" policy as Mexico so it looks like the family could go home with him... if they wanted.

so president trump lied again? And it was not the ''bad hombres'' that he was going to deport, the rapists, drug dealers, gang members?

so president trump lied again? And it was not the ''bad hombres'' that he was going to deport, the rapists, drug dealers, gang members?
Starting with the bad hombres first then the undocumented border jumpers. They're going too.

Starting with the bad hombres first then the undocumented border jumpers. They're going too.
then why is this man being deported FIRST, he's not in a gang, he's not a drug dealer, he's not a rapist or a felon?

And what about not breaking up families and him saying he has compassion for families?

Forum List

Back