Illegal Convicted of murdering 2 Doctors sentenced to 364 DAYS in Jail to prevent deportation

Are you sure it was to avoid deportation that he was sentenced to 364 days? It happens up here all the time because the prisons are so crowded there isn't room. 364 days or less--the county jail. More than one year--prison.
1. The article says so and the 364 does prevent deportation.

2. Such light sentences are given to murderers 'up there' all the time simply because of prison over-crowding? Sound like a great reason for the death penalty to me, especially in this case. Need a cell freed up? 'Roll On One!' :p
Easy. Listen. To. Me. Please. The man received 364 days for attempted bank robbery. He served 9 months and was released (we do the same thing here--"good behavior" they get out ahead of time.) He has now, just now, committed a double murder. He has not been to court for it; he has not been sentenced.
Do you understand now?
Keep trying!

"Up here," murderers get 20-30. We make room.
I sincerely hope you know I was joking with you, OL. I meant no 'harm'. I like talking to and joking with you, as I respect you and your opinion.

From the article!

"An immigrant charged Monday with the grisly murder of two Boston doctors reportedly had years earlier burglarized the same bank on two separate occasions and received 364 in jail days as a result — a sentence just one day short of legally justifying his deportation.

He is here illegally, that justifies his deportation.

The guy MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS, was only sentenced to LESS THAN A YEAR in jail, and only served NINE MONTHS.

:wtf:
Oh come on, we got war criminals and Wall Street bankers who tanked the economy and economically ruined millions of americans and both are rewarded and fawned over. This your first clue your system is corrupt?
you should have been all over obummer then. why weren't you?
I was hon, still am, that partisanshit you bought into ain't good fer ya.
uh huh

Are you sure it was to avoid deportation that he was sentenced to 364 days? It happens up here all the time because the prisons are so crowded there isn't room. 364 days or less--the county jail. More than one year--prison.

2. Such light sentences are given to murderers 'up there' all the time simply because of prison over-crowding? Sound like a great reason for the death penalty to me, especially in this case. Need a cell freed up? 'Roll On One!' :p
Easy. Listen. To. Me. Please. The man received 364 days for attempted bank robbery. He served 9 months and was released (we do the same thing here--"good behavior" they get out ahead of time.) He has now, just now, committed a double murder. He has not been to court for it; he has not been sentenced.
Do you understand now?
That makes me feel much better about the not getting such a light sentence for murder; however, I would still like to see the judge lose her license to practice law as she has the blood of these 2 doctors forever on her hands for trying to help a violent, criminal illegal remain in this country.

Do you understand now?
That makes me feel much better about the not getting such a light sentence for murder; however, I would still like to see the judge lose her license to practice law as she has the blood of these 2 doctors forever on her hands for trying to help a violent, criminal illegal remain in this country.
It's kind of a jump from "attempted robbery" to murder. Not even "armed robbery" or even successful robbery. Makes me wonder if he tried breaking into an ATM, got his picture taken and was immediately caught, even though he didn't get in....
I agree he should have been deported for that, though. It wasn't like shoplifting a sandwich from the Quiki-Mart or Driving with expired registration.

The guy MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS, was only sentenced to LESS THAN A YEAR in jail, and only served NINE MONTHS.

:wtf:

Did you bother to read your own OP. He was sentenced and served 9 months for two burglaries. The murder charges were just filed Monday, he hasn't been tired or convicted on those charges yet.

Yet I got 5 years probation for growing pot..

You will never find justice / equality in the court system brahj.
Especially in Benton county, Arkanass, SW Mizzouri or the entire state of Okiehoma...

That sounds like a testimonial...?
Awareness, you should attempt it someday.

Not humping my leg and biting my ankles - you should try it some day cupcake.
So no political discussion or topic from you today then? K, take care cupcake.

Forum List

Back