Illegal Convicted of murdering 2 Doctors sentenced to 364 DAYS in Jail to prevent deportation

The guy MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS, was only sentenced to LESS THAN A YEAR in jail, and only served NINE MONTHS.

:wtf:
Oh come on, we got war criminals and Wall Street bankers who tanked the economy and economically ruined millions of americans and both are rewarded and fawned over. This your first clue your system is corrupt?
you should have been all over obummer then. why weren't you?
I was hon, still am, that partisanshit you bought into ain't good fer ya.

This guy was sentenced to only 364 DAYS in jail for murdering 2 Doctors so he could avoid deportation and only served approx. 270 DAYS (9 months).

Immigrant Charged With Killing Two Boston Doctors Sentenced To 364 Days, One Short Of Deportation

"An immigrant charged Monday with the grisly murder of two Boston doctors reportedly had years earlier burglarized the same bank on two separate occasions and received 364 in jail days as a result — a sentence just one day short of legally justifying his deportation.

Bampumim Teixeira’s ex-girlfriend
told the Boston Globe that he was released from prison in April when the rest of his sentence was suspended after serving 9 months."

This judge should be sentenced to serving the remaining '2 Life Sentences' term this illegal should have been given at the very least for murdering the two doctors.
Easy! Read your article. He was charged Monday for the murders so. Has not yet been convicted. He was convicted of bank robbery!

So my question is shouldn't the judge who sentenced him to avoid deportation be charged as an accessory to these two murders?

The guy MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS, was only sentenced to LESS THAN A YEAR in jail, and only served NINE MONTHS.

Oh come on, we got war criminals and Wall Street bankers who tanked the economy and economically ruined millions of americans and both are rewarded and fawned over. This your first clue your system is corrupt?
No, but I am not trying to justify this heinous act. Again, after sentencing a convicted multiple murderer to less than a year so he isn't deported - and can remain in this country to prey on other Americans - this Judge's ability to ever practice law again should be revoked.
If it is true most would agree with you. People hate corrupt judges.
Only when the decisions go the "wrong" way.
No people actually despise corrupt judges. Sometimes it is a matter of bringing forth how and what they do that makes them corrupt for people can see more clearly.

No, but I am not trying to justify this heinous act. Again, after sentencing a convicted multiple murderer to less than a year so he isn't deported - and can remain in this country to prey on other Americans - this Judge's ability to ever practice law again should be revoked.
No people actually despise corrupt judges. Sometimes it is a matter of bringing forth how and what they do that makes them corrupt for people can see more clearly.
Um hmm, it's just like "activist" judges.

He has just been charged with 2 murders. The robbery was an earlier conviction. The murders just recently happened. He has not been tried for the two murders yet.

So the Blood is on the hands of this liberal cocksucker Judge......if the reporting on this is right, it deserves to be national news, so expect CNN and the rest of the Bolshevik media to hide it as best they can.

What is wrong with these people? Is it all about bringing in votes for Democrats, or are the left wing loons actually mentally ill?

I can't understand behavior by this judge....who, if true, should be kicked off the Bench, dis-barred.....and possibly jailed for violating his oath of office in order to further a Democratic/Bolshevik Party Scheme of diluting the votes of True Americans with those of other nations who are most likely to vote Democratic.

This guy was sentenced to only 364 DAYS in jail for murdering 2 Doctors so he could avoid deportation and only served approx. 270 DAYS (9 months).

Immigrant Charged With Killing Two Boston Doctors Sentenced To 364 Days, One Short Of Deportation

"An immigrant charged Monday with the grisly murder of two Boston doctors reportedly had years earlier burglarized the same bank on two separate occasions and received 364 in jail days as a result — a sentence just one day short of legally justifying his deportation.

told the Boston Globe that he was released from prison in April when the rest of his sentence was suspended after serving 9 months."

This judge should be sentenced to serving the remaining '2 Life Sentences' term this illegal should have been given at the very least for murdering the two doctors.

Hopefully some white power guy or black gorilla fams guys rapes his ass and stabs him up in the joint.

Um hmm, it's just like "activist" judges.
Could be if they think that they are able to go above what the law is actually that has already been written. By tweaking a law that has already been passed when they are inserting their own wording instead of applying the letter of the law they are in the wrong. If they don't like something they are or should be fully aware enough to go through the proper procedural process of legislation if they think something should be changed.

Easy! Read your article. He was charged Monday for the murders so. Has not yet been convicted. He was convicted of bank robbery!

So my question is shouldn't the judge who sentenced him to avoid deportation be charged as an accessory to these two murders?
Are you sure it was to avoid deportation that he was sentenced to 364 days? It happens up here all the time because the prisons are so crowded there isn't room. 364 days or less--the county jail. More than one year--prison.

This is the politics forum! Did we change the rules?
Activist Judges giving un-godly light sentences to murderers to help them get around existing immigration Laws is a legit Political issue, methinks.I could be wrong....

He has just been charged with 2 murders. The robbery was an earlier conviction. The murders just recently happened. He has not been tried for the two murders yet.

Jesus, really?!?!? So just another emotional diarrhea laden pre-ejaculatory thread/reaction?
Well, I would think that robbing a bank would result in more than a year in the pokey and be a reason to deport an illegal immigrant.

Are you sure it was to avoid deportation that he was sentenced to 364 days? It happens up here all the time because the prisons are so crowded there isn't room. 364 days or less--the county jail. More than one year--prison.
1. The article says so and the 364 does prevent deportation.

2. Such light sentences are given to murderers 'up there' all the time simply because of prison over-crowding? Sound like a great reason for the death penalty to me, especially in this case. Need a cell freed up? 'Roll On One!' :p

2. Such light sentences are given to murderers 'up there' all the time simply because of prison over-crowding? Sound like a great reason for the death penalty to me, especially in this case. Need a cell freed up? 'Roll On One!' :p
ICE should have been at the gate to exit him out of the country the moment he was released.

This is the politics forum! Did we change the rules?
Activist Judges giving un-godly light sentences to murderers to help them get around existing immigration Laws is a legit Political issue, methinks.I could be wrong....
hello!

The judge has not sentenced him for murder! He has only been charged with murder we need a trial first. Right?

ICE should have been at the gate to exit him out of the country the moment he was released.
He would just come back. We need a wall. Badly.

Things must be really rough in Mass if bank robbery gets a misdemeanor sentence. Did he fail at both attempts or what? Try to break into the ATM or something? Since the article's banner is obviously MISLEADING, might some of the facts about the case be corrupted as well? Who said he was sentenced that way to avoid deportation? The judge or the lawyer, I'd believe

Easy. Listen. To. Me. Please. The man received 364 days for attempted bank robbery. He served 9 months and was released (we do the same thing here--"good behavior" they get out ahead of time.) He has now, just now, committed a double murder. He has not been to court for it; he has not been sentenced.
Do you understand now?

"Up here," murderers get 20-30. We make room.

Forum List

Back