Illegal Border Crossings Hit More Than 101,500 in February

There was no crisis at the border any time this century. The only crisis was that brown people are around and some white folks don't like it.
I thought all those little brown kids living in cages without families was a crisis. I guess now that Biden is president in no longer is, but it seems to me a couple of years ago it was.

That part was.
Kids who committed no crime were put into cages as a deterrent...not as a last resort. It was sick and cruel.

The flow of immigrants across the border was never a crisis.

Traitor Joe©™ and the rest of the dumbfuck Democrats don't give a shit about America.

In February—despite a week of freezing weather—Border Patrol apprehended 101,535 illegal border crossers along the southern border, according to Jaeson Jones, a former Texas Department of Public Safety captain. Another 26,000 people evaded capture, he said. Jones collected the provisional Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data from internal sources and it has been reviewed by The Epoch Times. CBP told The Epoch Times that the official numbers would be available in the next couple of days.
The February number is almost triple the apprehensions from February 2020, when Border Patrol caught almost 37,000 people, while in 2019, on the cusp of the most recent crisis, the number was almost 77,000.
Biden has said there’s no crisis on the border and “we’ll be able to handle it,” when asked by reporters. White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a March 9 press conference that instead of calling it a crisis “what I also think is important is to talk about what the root causes are here and what we’re doing from a policy standpoint to try to address the challenges that we’re facing and that these kids are facing as they come across the border.”
On March 8, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said it’s seeking volunteers from among its agencies to assist in dealing with an “overwhelming” surge at the U.S.-Mexico border. “Today, I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border,” DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in an email to employees on March 8, obtained by several news outlets.

And all the people who suffer and die from the crisis Biden created will go unreported, as will those in the US who suffer and die from it as well.

No, it will be presented, if talked about at all, as a glorious movement to liberate people from other countries.

In other words, people are escaping all the sh%t hole countries Trump talked about for a better life. Notice there is no mass movement South of the border to go to any of those other Left wing sh%t holes. No, the focus is trying to turn the US into one of those Left wing sh%t holes, I guess so people will stop coming.

There was no crisis at the border any time this century. The only crisis was that brown people are around and some white folks don't like it.
I thought all those little brown kids living in cages without families was a crisis. I guess now that Biden is president in no longer is, but it seems to me a couple of years ago it was.

That part was.
Kids who committed no crime were put into cages as a deterrent...not as a last resort. It was sick and cruel.

Since it's still going on it's no longer a crisis now that Biden is president? You said that there was no crisis at the border this century.

Make up your feeble mind.

Traitor Joe©™ and the rest of the dumbfuck Democrats don't give a shit about America.

In February—despite a week of freezing weather—Border Patrol apprehended 101,535 illegal border crossers along the southern border, according to Jaeson Jones, a former Texas Department of Public Safety captain. Another 26,000 people evaded capture, he said. Jones collected the provisional Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data from internal sources and it has been reviewed by The Epoch Times. CBP told The Epoch Times that the official numbers would be available in the next couple of days.
The February number is almost triple the apprehensions from February 2020, when Border Patrol caught almost 37,000 people, while in 2019, on the cusp of the most recent crisis, the number was almost 77,000.
Biden has said there’s no crisis on the border and “we’ll be able to handle it,” when asked by reporters. White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a March 9 press conference that instead of calling it a crisis “what I also think is important is to talk about what the root causes are here and what we’re doing from a policy standpoint to try to address the challenges that we’re facing and that these kids are facing as they come across the border.”
On March 8, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said it’s seeking volunteers from among its agencies to assist in dealing with an “overwhelming” surge at the U.S.-Mexico border. “Today, I activated the Volunteer Force to support Customs and Border Protection as they face a surge in migration along the Southwest Border,” DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said in an email to employees on March 8, obtained by several news outlets.

Can you show us what it was during Trump since Trump suppressed the numbers?

That part was.

Since it's still going on it's no longer a crisis now that Biden is president? You said that there was no crisis at the border this century.

Make up your feeble mind.

I'm sorry.

I thought you could differentiate between the act of people crossing the border (not a problem) and kids stuck in cages just out of cruelty (huge problem).

I gave you too much credit.

Yeah, that's a shame. Hey let's take a look at the economy in February, Biden's first full month in office *checks notes*

Oh...
The real problem is that when it hits the fan, you ph uks follow others to the areas you can not stand and then change it to what you left. You deserve to be judged for that. Ruining everything you touch. Ideas and realism can be two different things.

It doesn’t matter who is in the WH. The border issue was and will always be the third rail of politics. Our elected reps are more interested in caterwauling about it than taking the necessary steps to fix it.

Makes for a great wedge issue...

Well there is a crisis now. These illegals cost we tax payers, and that includes your stupid ass, billions each year.

Oh and there you go with your racist shit again. You wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in your face.

Biden's immigration policies aren't gong to help America or Americans.

Yeah, that's a shame. Hey let's take a look at the economy in February, Biden's first full month in office *checks notes*

Oh...

And if the jobs had declined in February, you people would be crying like bitches about what he inherited from Trump. Just so we are clear, Biden and the Democrats own the Economy. That means they are accountable.

That part was.

Now they are back in, with your blessings.

1615380893731.png

Your blob allowed millions to come in during his watch. there is no "now".

Well there is a crisis now. These illegals cost we tax payers, and that includes your stupid ass, billions each year.

Oh and there you go with your racist shit again. You wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in your face.

Biden's immigration policies aren't gong to help America or Americans.

Gong? LOL

I bet you heard a few of those in your time dumbfuck.

Has your life changed one iota due to a brown person? I know you're afraid of brown people and you've been programmed to hate anyone not like you. It's all you got.

Well my pocketbook sure changed. These illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. The only one who's programmed is you. You see racists under every bush and behind every tree.

Nothing racist about wanting illegals out of our country since they cost us billions every year. I couldn't care less if they were green, yellow or white. They cost us billions. Your boy Biden is letting them flow across the border.

Gong. Bet you've heard a few of those in your time dumbass. You will hear more in the next four years.

Why isnt this all over the “media”? Why arent there cameras at the border? Where are the pics of the kids in cages?

Are we holding illegals infected with COVID?

Why isnt this all over the “media”? Why arent there cameras at the border? Where are the pics of the kids in cages?

It should be all over the media but the MSM backed Biden so don't think they will show anything detrimental to that stuttering fuck.

Most Americans want all illegals out of our country as they cost us billions each year. If they get a load of what's going on, on the border you will have some very unhappy voters and Congressional critters being bombarded with demands to secure the border.

Seems more got in when tramp was scamming the election looking for votes:

The number of illegal crossings at the southern border has steadily risen since October 2020. The number of apprehensions between October 2020 and January 2021 was 296,259, while the same period the year prior saw 164,932 apprehensions, according to CBP data.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott held a press conference near the U.S.–Mexico border on March 9, where he raised the alarm of a growing crisis after meeting with border officials.

The Republican governor blamed Biden’s immigration policies, saying they invite illegal immigration and are contributing to the crisis, which “will grow increasingly worse by the day.”

-------------------------------------
pretty soon the texans will be coming to MI and we don't want them.
So Pinochijoe gets a bye on his 200,000???

The DHS is NOT testing them, they are releasing them.

This too.

Forum List

Back