Illegal Aliens Using the IRS to Scam the US Taxpayer

1. And what about illegal aliens ? I asked what do you see my agenda to be ? And what is "Nic" ?

2. Life would be less of a bitch if people didn't go around violating forum rules, like you're doing.
Violating forum rules??!! You're obviously clueless. :lmao:
(Psst! Here's a clue, I helped write/clarify the rules.)
Please, it's painfully plain what I mean by Illegal Aliens, even you should be able to figure that out.
As for what a "nic" is, Google is your friend........ :cool:

Dude. We all know what illegal aliens are. So what about them ? What are you saying is an "agenda" that I have ? If you have the courage to back up your ocnvictions, SPEAK UP. Stop hiding under that desk.

As for your violation of rules, if you made them, then you shouldn't have any trouble deciphering how you're violating them, right ? Especially since I've already told you.

"My topic is your myopic focus to propagate your agenda" you said. Problem there is, YOUR TOPIC there is OFF TOPIC to this thread. Get it ?

And can't back up your word "nic; either, huh ? You're one of the biggest cowards I've ever seen in this forum. Well, as the Rock of WWE fame would say >> IT DOESN'T MATTER what "nic" means.

:lmao:

I mean really?

You can't possibly be that dense!!!!

I mean really?You can't possibly be that dense!!!!
Your little try to be cool act doesn't impress me one iota. You come across as a coward, who tosses out vague slams, and when challenged, doesn't answer the challenge. If you have something to say, say it. What are you saying about "agenda" and illegal aliens ? I sense that you have the feeling that if you come right out and reveal what you mean, I'm going to pick you apart on it (and you're probably right - :lol: )

Last edited:
I mean really?You can't possibly be that dense!!!!
Your little try to be cool act doesn't impress me one iota. You come across as a coward, who tosses out vague slams, and when challenged, doesn't answer the challenge. If you have something to say, say it. What are you saying about "agenda" and illegal aliens ? I sense that you have the feeling that if you come right out and reveal what you mean, I'm going to pick you apart on it (and you're probably right - :lol: )

Trying to impress you??!!

You pick me apart??!!

You're the only one impressed with yourself, that much is obvious.
Go back to be junior, it's past your nap time.
:lol:

Is Projectionist bitching and moaning again? Can't be much longer before he starts blaming his failed life on anyone and anything other than his own inferiority.

I mean really?You can't possibly be that dense!!!!Trying to impress you??!! You pick me apart??!! You're the only one impressed with yourself, that much is obvious. Go back to be junior, it's past your nap time.

Looks like I have to report you again. This time for age discrimination (you know I'm 67 years old, and call me "junior") and related harassment.
So when you want to get picked apart on the immigration issue, just let me know. It must get kind of cramped hiding under that desk for 2 days. You'll have to come out eventually. Well, at least you've got some company down there (Unaware-he's been there for 2 months)

Last edited:
Is Projectionist bitching and moaning again? Can't be much longer before he starts blaming his failed life on anyone and anything other than his own inferiority.

Oh God! Who left the cage door open ? Oh, that's right you're still hiding under the desk, MR QUIZ ZERO. Well, it wouldn't be a normal day at USMB without being trolled by Unaware at least once. :rolleyes:

Looks like I have to report you again. This time for age discrimination (you know I'm 67 years old, and call me "junior") and related harassment.
So when you want to get picked apart on the immigration issue, just let me know. It must get kind of cramped hiding under that desk for 2 days. You'll have to come out eventually. Well, at least you've got some company down there (Unaware-he's been there for 2 months)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hopefully the day nurse will be around with your meds soon......... :cool:

If you say so Sparkette...Maybe the Sesame Street forums would be better suited for ya..

Engaging in an immature insult dual may be your thing. It's not mine. I'm here to engage in serious debate about serious subjects (like the TOPIC of this thread which you have been in violation of forum rules for being OFF TOPIC)

So if you ever find yourself capable of discussing the TOPIC, and backing up your disattached (and thereby meaningless) words, let me know, and maybe I'll be kind enough to allow you talk to me (if I'm in a good mood) :cool:

Engaging in an immature insult dual may be your thing. It's not mine. I'm here to engage in serious debate about serious subjects (like the TOPIC of this thread which you have been in violation of forum rules for being OFF TOPIC)

So if you ever find yourself capable of discussing the TOPIC, and backing up your disattached (and thereby meaningless) words, let me know, and maybe I'll be kind enough to allow you talk to me (if I'm in a good mood) :cool:

Narcissist much? :lol:

No beef, just pointing out the obvious...... Though I do have one question. Who died and made you Protector of the American People? I thought that was supposed to be the Indian Bureau....... :eusa_whistle:

Eisenhower.

Now that I've answered your question, which came second, how about answering mine which came first ? What "agenda" were you talking about, Mr, Hit and Run ?

PS -nothing you've said here is obvious. Quite the contrary, it's a bit hard to hear you from below that desk you've hiding under.

Eisenhower.

Now that I've answered your question, which came second, how about answering mine which came first ? What "agenda" were you talking about, Mr, Hit and Run ?

PS -nothing you've said here is obvious. Quite the contrary, it's a bit hard to hear you from below that desk you've hiding under.

You really are that dense, not to mention the most anal person on this board, you're an engineer, right? . Oh and come up with some better insults, you suck at it. I mean, really suck at it. :thup:

So you and (the long dead) Eisenhower speak for all the American people? Narcissistic to boot. :thup:

Forum List

Back