Taxpayer Dollars Diverted to Care for Illegal Aliens

Yep, they sent them to sanctuary cities, changes nothing about the fact that taxpayers should not be feeding them, when so many of our own, many vets, don't eat you troll! Let the liberals in those cities open up their wallet, and pay a little more, as they are all for open borders, of course liberals are the least charitable people on Earth with their own money, so do not expect much!
Once migrants achieve asylee status and have work permits, they are free to travel to many places in the US. Many vets don't accept hand outs, and there is plenty of aid for them, at least in my cities there is. This was state funds.

Already handed you your arse on this subject, move on!
Hahaha, you're like the kid who picks up a loose football, pretending it was a fumble, then dashes to the endzone, spikes the ball and yell "Touchdown", while most everybody stand and watches.

Which method of time travel would you recommend for the authorities to use to determine the migrants future status? Maybe Congress should have compromised and passed some kind of substantial reform since 1986 to expedite the process and not leave it up to shifting EO's

These people are gaming the system. They know when they blurt out the magic words "I need asylum!" they know they will then be given a court date, and they'll be released into the country. This can buy them months if not years of free reign.

These people are gaming the system. They know when they blurt out the magic words "I need asylum!" they know they will then be given a court date, and they'll be released into the country. This can buy them months if not years of free reign.
Gaming the system? Isn't that what makes the Dirty Don "very smart" when he does that with the tax laws.

Those are facts you can look up yourself.

Cop out, you promote but you are unwilling to define it, Asking how many we should take in is asking for your opinion, not a 'fact'. Until you take responsibility for your definition of those words, your comments on the subject are irrelevant. What percentage of people crossing our southern border are 'asylum seekers', how many should be let in annually?

Omg you mean they might be feeding illegal people? God forbid! But the Governors of Texas and Florida damn sure know their status before they get stuck on the bus or the planes.
How many should we feed? Maybe we should just send all of our tax dollars south and support those countries instead of our own, we're pretty much already doing the same thing here.

I'll never understand people like you who are willing to put fellow American citizens at the back of the line. Someday I truly hope you reep what you sow, what you promote. How many have you taken into your house and fed? How much of your annual income do you donate to feed and house them?

How many should we feed? Maybe we should just send all of our tax dollars south and support those countries instead of our own, we're pretty much already doing the same thing here.

I'll never understand people like you who are willing to put fellow American citizens at the back of the line. Someday I truly hope you reep what you sow, what you promote. How many have you taken into your house and fed? How much of your annual income do you donate to feed and house them?
How ever many hungry people there in line, or until the soup runs out. I never said "Americans, get to the back of the food line", or "no housing support for you".

Cop out, you promote but you are unwilling to define it, Asking how many we should take in is asking for your opinion, not a 'fact'. Until you take responsibility for your definition of those words, your comments on the subject are irrelevant. What percentage of people crossing our southern border are 'asylum seekers', how many should be let in annually?
It would have been easier to copy and paste asylum seekers into a search engine than to type that little ditty. Good luck in your quest.

Gaming the system? Isn't that what makes the Dirty Don "very smart" when he does that with the tax laws.

They are "gaming the system" when they automatically claim they need asylum when they know they are simply trying to get here for economic reasons, and not for safety reasons.

Why do those living below Mexico not claim they are in danger and need asylum when they come to countries north of theirs? Most all of them are illegals, because most of them are not being honest about their needs.

Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker of Illinois said last week that his state has diverted some taxpayer funds from citizens to illegal immigrants.

“We have taken some of the programs that have pre-existed the crisis and adjusted them to help with the migrant crisis,” Pritzker said.

So U.S. citizens in Illinois who need help paying rent will instead help pay for the care of illegal immigrants.

Democrat message: U.S. citizens to the back of the line.

Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker Says Taxpayer Dollars Have Been Diverted to Care for Illegal Aliens

It's states money. They can divert it to what ever they want to. Their voters put them into office. They can deal with it themselves.

How ever many hungry people there in line, or until the soup runs out. I never said "Americans, get to the back of the food line", or "no housing support for you".

I will go out on a limb and say that you have NONE in your studio APT with you stuffed into your filthy lazyboy watching CNN ordering Takeout on a $1300/mo GOVT check. You are a complete buffoon that clogs the boards and distracts decent poster with your BS,.

I will go out on a limb and say that you have NONE in your studio APT with you stuffed into your filthy lazyboy watching CNN ordering Takeout on a $1300/mo GOVT check. You are a complete buffoon that clogs the boards and distracts decent poster with your BS,.
My, that really was a nice insulting rant there fella, you must be 'very smart'. Sincerely,

They are "gaming the system" when they automatically claim they need asylum when they know they are simply trying to get here for economic reasons, and not for safety reasons.

Why do those living below Mexico not claim they are in danger and need asylum when they come to countries north of theirs? Most all of them are illegals, because most of them are not being honest about their needs.

Gaming the system is gaming the system, regardless of what you system game.

They should. Or keep them in Mexico, like Trump did. But Biden is a twat.
At no time did the illegal border crossings ever stop, even under your Dear Leader. Biden was not eager to change the policy due to the risk to public health. But when he did, he had to fight the Conservative Courts to undo the previous president EO's which should be unheard of.

At no time did the illegal border crossings ever stop, even under your Dear Leader. Biden was not eager to change the policy due to the risk to public health. But when he did, he had to fight the Conservative Courts to undo the previous president EO's which should be unheard of.

True, but the illegal crossings sure increased under Biden.

True, but the illegal crossings sure increased under Biden.
No disputing that. Congress hasn't passed meaningful immigration reform for nearly 4 decades. We need more immigration judges on the border to expedite the process and make a final determination before we accept them in to look for work. We need to crack down on employers who hire illegals under the table to avoid fair pay and taxes.

No disputing that. Congress hasn't passed meaningful immigration reform for nearly 4 decades. We need more immigration judges on the border to expedite the process and make a final determination before we accept them in to look for work. We need to crack down on employers who hire illegals under the table to avoid fair pay and taxes.

Biden doesn't enforce the laws we have.
Seal the border, reject the ridiculous claims.
The flood will stop once people get word the door is closed.

“I am confident that we can handle it. But again, it will require help from the federal government, and someone needs to work in Texas with these border politicians to have them stop sending people only to blue cities and blue states,” the Democratic governor said.

I agree, they should also send them to any red cities/states that have sanctuary policies in place.
Fuck that, there are 11 states they can send them.

Forum List

Back