"I'll kill him graveyard dead"

Sure. Cuz they don't stick their hands in my wallet and take away part of what I have earned, right? The government does what it wants regardless what the people believe, and we suffer the tyranny of the minority daily.

So sell that in denial crap elsewhere.:cuckoo:

Such fatalism.

Sure. Cuz they don't stick their hands in my wallet and take away part of what I have earned, right? The government does what it wants regardless what the people believe, and we suffer the tyranny of the minority daily.

You don't mind taking the government's paycheck though. It's doubly ironic since you are in the military and your job is to keep it in power.

I have a problem with duty to retreat this because retreating to position where your back is against a wall or into another room at the back of your house allows an intruder complete access to your home and you could find yourself trapped while the intruder vandalizes your home.

Do you think a person deserves to die because they are vandalizing property?

Definately.

A slow, painful death.

And then their genitals should be cut off, stuffed it their mouth, and the head stuck on a spike in front of my house to Warn Others.

(obviously, I'd skip the genital cutting if it was a female vandal)

There was nothing good about what this woman did. She killed a man and will live with this for the rest of her life. She didnt want to kill him and begged God for forgivness. She had to anyway.

Yes it was good that she saved herself but no, killing a man, a human being, isnt good. Some of you have serious partisan issues.

Im a democrat that supports guns, imagine that. Im glad she protected herself but its too bad she had to do what she did.

Did you fall on your head? How is wanting someone to be killed a PARTISAN issue?:cuckoo:

I finally heard the full transcript of the call. He can be heard repeatedly banging on the door. At one point, the dispatcher asks what he is screaming and the woman says "Pam". He had just gotten into an accident and his sister was unconscious in the car. It appears he was severely drunk and was at the house for help and not to rape or maim as previously claimed.
Is is also not clear if he knew someone was in the house at the time and may have been breaking in the house to use the phone.
As much as the gun lobby holds this case up as a success story of a lone woman blowing away an intruder. It seems it may be a case of a homeowner shooting someone who was drunk and looking for help for his sister
It sounds like that was the case. A man shot trying to get help for his injured sister. Now I really feel sorry for the woman who panicked and shot him. She will have to live with it for the rest of her life.
I feel sorry for the sister too. And the man who died.

Last edited:
Did they ever report about the guy she shot?

Was he trying to break in or was he some drunk pounding on the wrong door?

you don't pay attention do ya? He threw a chair and a patio table through the window and entered the house. now he is dead and has no one to blame except himself.

I've seen all the talk on this thread that he was scum, a rapist and everyone seems glad he is dead. I was just wondering about the circumstances. Does he have a criminal record? Is he a sex offender? I have seen cases where people get so drunk they think someone elses home is theirs and they try to break in.

Just trying to get some facts. I don't mean to get in the way of your celebration that this guy got shot

You're trying to be a contrarian fool just because you can. WHO CARES what his record was? He forced his way into a woman's house, then her room. Anyone with half even YOUR brain is going to conclude their life is in danger.

You don't mind taking the government's paycheck though. It's doubly ironic since you are in the military and your job is to keep it in power.

Nevermind that GUNNY and every other Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine/Coast Guadsman is owed MORE than a mere monetary recompense for their sacrifice?

Have YOU served in their capacity? Your WORDS portend NOT.

If employed by the government, you're damned right I don't mind, just as I don't mind taking my civilian employer's paycheck.

Your statement is stupid.

Nevermind that GUNNY and every other Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine/Coast Guadsman is owed MORE than a mere monetary recompense for their sacrifice?

Have YOU served in their capacity? Your WORDS portend NOT.
Your words portend that you have no idea what I said.

If employed by the government, you're damned right I don't mind, just as I don't mind taking my civilian employer's paycheck.

Your statement is stupid.

What else is there to say?

-Nothing-

I have to remind myself, after having read several posts in this thread, that the majority of gun owners are responsible citizens. Because otherwise, having read the bloodthirsty trigger happy posts of some posters here, I might be disturbed enough by their love of violence to reconsider my stance on gun ownership. Thank goodness they are not representative of gun owners in general!

What a bitter little pc neocon liar are.
What a vicious lil Jew hater you are.

I bet you would have been glad he was dead, if it turned out he was a jew.
You are a sick person. Get help.
Look who's talking.

At least i don't bang the drum for holocaust deniers because 'they make me laugh.'

Oh, and it could not be more politically correct then to say this woman should have let this jerk crash her house and attack her before she defended herself, the way a certain jew hating moron did.

Who was that again toots? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back