I'll be damned...

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Robin Koerner: Ron Paul Won

Delegates from Nevada tried to nominate Mr. Paul from the floor, submitting petitions from their own state as well as Minnesota, Maine, Iowa, Oregon, Alaska and the Virgin Islands. That should have done the trick: Rules require signatures from just five states. But the party changed the rules on the spot. Henceforth, delegates must gather petitions from eight states.

*laughs*

Boy I tell you want... I think the republicans are TRYING to lose... lol

What, exactly, is the point of trying to nominate someone who did not win a single state in the primaries, except to be assholes?

You don't see Santorum or Gingrich or any of the others being sore dicks about losing. Just Ron Paul the whiny little bitch.

Last edited:
I'm thinking those delegates weren't doing what their constituents voted. Shame on them. I hope the entire delegation gets uninvited next time.

As much as I like Ron Paul on most issues, he's off the rails when it comes to foreign policy... and a majority of Americans get it. He needs to just go away already. We don't want him.

I honestly think Mitt just lost the GE. The base of the Republican party just lost most of the people under 50 years old, you have about 2 elections until the Republican party is literally dead due to actually getting old and dying.

Bye Republican party, here's us looking to the future that you’re not in.

As much as I like Ron Paul on most issues, he's off the rails when it comes to foreign policy... and a majority of Americans get it. He needs to just go away already. We don't want him.

I agree with you on his fording policy. It's very naive. I do think we should mind our own business a hell of a lot more than we do, but I think that to be totally non-interventionist is wishful thinking.

Yes, by all means, lets nominate the guy who didn't win shit in the primaries. That would certainly be the will of the people, huh :rolleyes:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html#post5874694

I respect your view on foreign policy... but I am not a part of the "WE" in the "We don't want him"

He should run as an independent. Even as a Democrat, I am weary of the two party system.
I hope he does... or... At least partners up with Gary Johnson.

I agree with you on his fording policy. It's very naive. I do think we should mind our own business a hell of a lot more than we do, but I think that to be totally non-interventionist is wishful thinking.
That's the goal. Not necessarily what would happen. Difference there.

Yes, by all means, lets nominate the guy who didn't win shit in the primaries. That would certainly be the will of the people, huh :rolleyes:

I respect your view on foreign policy... but I am not a part of the "WE" in the "We don't want him"

He should run as an independent. Even as a Democrat, I am weary of the two party system.

If Gary Johnson asked Paul to be his VP and Paul took it that would be amazing. I believe Paul was polled at 14-18% of the vote in the GE if he ran.

I'm thinking those delegates weren't doing what their constituents voted. Shame on them. I hope the entire delegation gets uninvited next time.
Actually... I think they did.

That's not how the caucus went...............they bucked their own system, they didn't do the right thing. Now if Ron Paul had won the caucus, I'd be right there with you, he didn't.

Nevada Republican Caucuses - Election Results - NYTimes.com

I honestly think Mitt just lost the GE. The base of the Republican party just lost most of the people under 50 years old, you have about 2 elections until the Republican party is literally dead due to actually getting old and dying.

I think there is a lot of truth in that.

Actually... I think they did.

That's not how the caucus went...............they bucked their own system, they didn't do the right thing. Now if Ron Paul had won the caucus, I'd be right there with you, he didn't.

Nevada Republican Caucuses - Election Results - NYTimes.com

So true..

If Gary Johnson asked Paul to be his VP and Paul took it that would be amazing. I believe Paul was polled at 14-18% of the vote in the GE if he ran.
I guess Gary has a VP... However I'm not sure if he would step down for Paul or whatever. For me it doesn't matter. Just have him on staff... It'll be enough to bring the rest of the Liberty supporters. All Paul has to do is say I support him, and I'll work for him.

Okay, see ya. Thanks for playing.

Judging from the attendees at the convention and the republican elected officials, the Republican party is getting younger even as the democrat party is getting older.

Forum List

Back