Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

I don't travel much, so Christian.

I answered yours. Now it's your turn.

Oh really?

Do tell - how many Christian inspired terrorist attacks have their been in the USA in the past 10 years? How many Islamic?

You didn't pose a viable question, you just misconstrued my post to suit some wild personal assertion. Ask something that makes sense and I'll be happy to answer it.

Since 9/11: 23 Islamic extremist attacks and 62 far-right extremist attacks. Shouldn't be much of a surprise considering the make-up of our country.

Which group of white guys are more likely to murder: white guys with a fascination in guns, or white guys without a fascination in guns?

I don't travel much, so Christian.

I answered yours. Now it's your turn.

Oh really?

Do tell - how many Christian inspired terrorist attacks have their been in the USA in the past 10 years? How many Islamic?

You didn't pose a viable question, you just misconstrued my post to suit some wild personal assertion. Ask something that makes sense and I'll be happy to answer it.

Since 9/11: 23 Islamic extremist attacks and 62 far-right extremist attacks. Shouldn't be much of a surprise considering the make-up of our country.

Which group of white guys are more likely to murder: white guys with a fascination in guns, or white guys without a fascination in guns?

There you go skewing the questions again.

I didn't ask how many were far right extremists, I asked how many were CHRISTIAN INSPIRED. Do you not understand English? How many of your supposed "62 far right extremist attacks" (I'd love to see this list, btw.) were committed IN THE NAME OF CHRIST?

"Which group of white guys are more likely to murder: white guys with a fascination in guns, or white guys without a fascination in guns?"

And I told you, this question makes no sense. It's like asking which is more likely to murder: a white guy who likes pepsi or a white guy who doesn't? What qualifies as a "fascination with guns"? Owning one? Owning more than one? A subscription to Field and Stream magazine?

Oh I forgot Me ignorant mutilation is a cultural practice in the horn of Africa and some south Asian countries...don't ask me where those countries...you need to pick a book and educate yourself.

How ignorant you are of your own shitty religion:

Michigan doctors charged in genital mutilation case - CNN
Hahaha you just proved my point , have you notice their names? Their looks? I don't expect you to know because racist bigots like you are ignorant. They are south asians mainly from India, and like I said before it is mainly cultural and has no basis in islam ;).

Countries like Guinea, Eritria, Ethiopia and other majority Christian's practices it ;).

Please pick books and educate yourself. Also google where the countries I mentioned and learn a thing.

How does a name or ethnicity negate the fact that they are Muslim? Now who's being a racist??

"Pick up a book and educate yourself" is a classic leftist fallback argument, typical of a person who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about so they try and claim a moral high ground while offering no proof they actually have any relevant knowledge on the subject. I, however, have educated myself on this topic. Why do you ignore the THOUSANDS of atrocities committed in the name of Islam every year?
I'm sorry bit you need to pick books and educate yourself. I cant do this here.
I explained to you that female mutilation has no basis in islam. Christians in some African countries. Hindus too...what are you gonna say about that ?

I admit we have few apples that call themselves muslims, but islam foesnt order us to kill non muslims because they are non muslims, amd here is my proof

1. The moors ruled south of Europe for 8 centuries, both Christians and Jews lived freely and practices their religion...and when Christians took over they forcefully asked both Jews and muslims to convert or die. So many Jews fled to muslim countries.

2. Lot of islamic empires ruled the old world, they left churches intact and didnt erase non muslims

3. Think about if 1.5 billion muslims followed what you say is a doctrine of killing non muslims, dont you think we would have thousands of killings a day ?

Let's not forget about Christians, american and European atrocities (crusades, imperialism, world wars. The holocaust slavery, ect...)

So your reply is to once again tell me to pick up books. Too funny.

1) We're talking about today, not ancient history. Try to keep up.
2) We're talking about today, not ancient history. Try to keep up.
3) I already told you ~52% of Muslims approve of Sharia law. They don't have to actively participate in slaughters to be complicit with them.

I knew it. I KNEW you would bring up the Crusades. Every leftist does. And what your ilk always fails to mention is that the Crusades were launched IN RESPONSE TO DECADES OF MUSLIM INVASION.

Nothing else you mentioned was done in the name of a religion. Try again.
Boho scary sharia law, boho fox told me....man I can't help you.
You said you wanna talk about today, ok let's visit today and forget about history.
Who has soldiers all over the world?
Who ruined Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia?
Who sells deadly weapon to fighting groups?
Who develops mass killing bombs and nukes?
Who interferes with other countries and their politics?
Who uses veto while the whole world disagrees with him?
Who dropped atomic bombs on civilians?
Who used agent orange and killing thousands of Vietnamese?
Who started world war one and two that resulted in the killings of millions of humans?
Who killed 6 milllions jews?

And the list goes forever, was it Muslims?

And if Muslims are so bad why did your master in chief ran out to the Saudis the minute he became president and danced with them and called them friends?

Who started world war one and two that resulted in the killings of millions of humans?

HOW MUCH OF THIS WAS DONE IN THE NAME OF A RELIGION YOU PHENOMENALLY IGNORANT TWAT?

Jesus Christ do I need to put this shit in crayon for you?

HOW MUCH OF THIS WAS DONE IN THE NAME OF A RELIGION YOU PHENOMENALLY IGNORANT TWAT?

All of it following your logic....using your wide brush, all was done by Christians, and most of them were following their religion while masking it by nationalism and western world values.
Oh and speaking of Jesus Christ, we muslim beleive he is the Messiah one of the most important profits and he'll come back at the end of time...and his mom was one of the finest women that live on earth....Surprise huh? I know they don't tell you that in faux News.

All of it following your logic....using your wide brush, all was done by Christians, and most of them were following their religion while masking it by nationalism and western world values.
Oh and speaking of Jesus Christ, we muslim beleive he is the Messiah one of the most important profits and he'll come back at the end of time...and his mom was one of the finest women that live on earth....Surprise huh? I know they don't tell you that in faux News.

It is clearly beyond your ability to distinguish between actions taken by Christians and actions taken by Christians in the name of their God. If you want to engage in "whataboutism" at least propose parallels that actually make sense. When Christians start strapping bombs to little kids and throwing gays off rooftops en masse while chanting "Praise Jesus!" then you'll have an argument.

I don't give a flying rats ass what your backwards beliefs are in regards to Christ as it's clear in your degenerate religion that his message falls on completely deaf ears. Islam is a scourge on this planet that needs to be wiped out, just like Nazism was. You wanna change my mind? Get the supposed "nice" half of your ideologues to stand up to the other half and stop the endless fucking carnage.

I swear you people have lost the ability to look beyond race. We're talking about ideologies, not skin color.

Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.

The problem here is the same old tired hyphenated-American .

It is not bigotry ,nor rasicm to insist our immigrant citizens adhere and abide by naturalization oath>>
{note specifics 1-5}
Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

One becomes an American when America is put first , not behind one's orgin or idealology

~S~

yeah? muslims "SAY" it all the time----whilst murdering and raping and enslaveing------Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs ETC ETC -------what a joke "WE WORSHIP THE VIRGIN MARY----and WOULD RAPE HER AND ENSLAVE HER AT TO THE DROP OF A HAT"

It is clearly beyond your ability to distinguish between actions taken by Christians and actions taken by Christians in the name of their God. If you want to engage in "whataboutism" at least propose parallels that actually make sense. When Christians start strapping bombs to little kids and throwing gays off rooftops en masse while chanting "Praise Jesus!" then you'll have an argument.

I don't give a flying rats ass what your backwards beliefs are in regards to Christ as it's clear in your degenerate religion that his message falls on completely deaf ears. Islam is a scourge on this planet that needs to be wiped out, just like Nazism was. You wanna change my mind? Get the supposed "nice" half of your ideologues to stand up to the other half and stop the endless fucking carnage.
You really need to calm down. You lost this argument a few pages back. These terrorists are no more Muslim than Dylan Roof is a Christian. Only your extreme right wing racism prevents you from seeing that.

You should be pleased that Ilhan Omar has made such progress since arriving in the US - nothing says assimilated like running for office. And yet you whine about her achievement.

You are a sad strange creature.

I'm sorry her scarf makes you shit your pants.

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf"...

And yet, somehow, I was right. How about that!

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

Now go on, call me a racist.

No, being prejudiced against Muslims is bigotry, not racism, retard. :lol:

And you are most definitely a bigot.

No, dumbass. You brought up another subject and I responded. I am vehemently opposed to Islam and I have no problem saying as much. Your juvenile little "gotcha" attempt failed.

"REEEEE you're a bigot!"

Bigotry is the intolerance of the opinions of someone else. You leftists act like this is some big, scary, hurtful label that nobody wants. You're just as much a bigot for opposing my personal convictions as I am of yours you absolute moron. I do not give one iota of fuck what label you assign to me.

Islam has nothing to do with skin color or nationally.
I also oppose it as its one of the biggest dangers to civilization and peace and violence and human rights expecially womens rights and free speech

You really need to calm down. You lost this argument a few pages back. These terrorists are no more Muslim than Dylan Roof is a Christian. Only your extreme right wing racism prevents you from seeing that.

You should be pleased that Ilhan Omar has made such progress since arriving in the US - nothing says assimilated like running for office. And yet you whine about her achievement.

What are you, my dad? Islam is not a race, dipshit, so play that card somewhere else. And it's gotta take some damn spectacular mental gymnastics to claim that people who literally slaughter others while screeching "Allah Ahkbar" are not Muslims.

I will never be "pleased" by someone who exalts the color of their skin over their character as an American. That is not assimilation. Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass.

Two words : Ignorant bigot.

Islam, much like their nemisis Isreal, or own fundamentalist christians are political ideolouges masquerading as religions

Again, one signs onto being an American citizen means one exists (and if elected) serves in a secluar society

This is exacly why i do not advocate prayer in Congress, 10 commandements in court, or 'God' on our $$$, or in our oaths

~S~

What are you, my dad? Islam is not a race, dipshit, so play that card somewhere else. And it's gotta take some damn spectacular mental gymnastics to claim that people who literally slaughter others while screeching "Allah Ahkbar" are not Muslims.

I will never be "pleased" by someone who exalts the color of their skin over their character as an American. That is not assimilation. Go blow your virtue signaling smoke up someone else's ass.
When are you gonna go on a shooting spree?

Five words: I. Don'.t Give. A. Shit.

Fuck Allah. Fuck Mohammed. Fuck the Quran. And fuck every regressive savage that follows it.

When are you gonna go on a shooting spree?

No need. Your brethren have that covered. I'm sure another nightclub or office party somewhere is overdue to get shot up by one of Allah's divine soldiers. There's also quite a few skyscrapers still standing in NY City. Maybe you should send out a memo.

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

I couldn't agree more and the people who elected that death cult member will regret it.

And like you I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck if people call me a bigot. People who wouldn't know a real bigot if once kicked their teeth in. Fuck. Em. All.

now now boys-----no name calling-----who do you guys think you are----
that disgusting cock sucking muslimah whore, Omar???

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

No, dumbass. You brought up another subject and I responded. I am vehemently opposed to Islam and I have no problem saying as much. Your juvenile little "gotcha" attempt failed.

"REEEEE you're a bigot!"

Bigotry is the intolerance of the opinions of someone else. You leftists act like this is some big, scary, hurtful label that nobody wants. You're just as much a bigot for opposing my personal convictions as I am of yours you absolute moron. I do not give one iota of fuck what label you assign to me.

Thomas Jefferson had to create The Marines because of ISLAM and ISLAM only. They are hostile towards Christian Nations. They have no business in Western Society and in fact are HELL BENT on destroying it.

"REEEEE you're a bigot!"

Thomas Jefferson had to create The Marines because of ISLAM and ISLAM only. They are hostile towards Christian Nations. They have no business in Western Society and in fact are HELL BENT on destroying it.
Muslim pirates. Big difference.

James Madison went to war with British piracy. I don't hear you claiming he went to war against Christians, hypocrite.

Here at home, Jefferson was a staunch defender of Muslims. And Hindus. And Jews.

Amendment I (Religion): Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography

The bill for establishing religious freedom, the principles of which had, to a certain degree, been enacted before, I had drawn in all the latitude of reason and right. It still met with opposition; but, with some mutilations in the preamble, it was finally passed; and a singular proposition proved that its protection of opinion was meant to be universal. Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed, by inserting the word "Jesus Christ," so that it should read, "a departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan, the Hindoo, and Infidel of every denomination.

Our Founders were far better educated and rational than you, dumbass.

Here at home, Jefferson was a staunch defender of Muslims. And Hindus. And Jews.

Our Founders were far better educated and rational than you, dumbass.

Hold up... HOLD UP. Are you praising slave owners? Doesn't that violate a steadfast leftist precept or two?

Forum List

Back