Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

Stupid bigot....muslims have indeed been participating in western governments for decades (Belgium, france, uk, Australia. Canada,....)
It pisses the crap out of me the ignorance of some of you.... I MEAN fuck they warned me before I moved here about how ignorant your likes are but honestly is too much to comprehend how one can be so ignorant and hateful.

You represent an ideology which has over half a billion people that want me and my family wiped from the earth.
You represent an ideology who's main figurehead is a rapist pedophile.
You represent an ideology that mutilates little girls.
You represent an ideology that is behind thousands of terrorist attacks every single year resulting in an endless slaughter of innocents.

You're goddamn right I'm "hateful" towards Islam. Fuck you and your 7th century death cult.
Oh I forgot Me ignorant mutilation is a cultural practice in the horn of Africa and some south Asian countries...don't ask me where those countries...you need to pick a book and educate yourself.

1) I was referring to support of Sharia, which is about 52% of Muslims. Do you not know your own people?
2) So Mohammed DIDN'T consummate a marriage with a 9 year old?
3) The fuck does this have to do with mutilating little girls? I choose to "hate" 1/3rd of the world because they won't stop murdering people who don't subscribe to their horrific ideology.
4) YOU read. 2018 saw 1,973 Islam inspired terrorist attacks in 56 countries resulting in 11,759 deaths. How many terrorist attacks were committed by Mormons in the same time frame? Catholics? Buddhists? Hindus?

White guy murders someone: "Hey there are some bad apples"

Muslim guy murders someone: "ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL!!!11!"

- Conservative logic.

Please show me what other ideology came even REMOTELY close to 2,000 terrorist attacks last year. I'll wait.

Oh I forgot Me ignorant mutilation is a cultural practice in the horn of Africa and some south Asian countries...don't ask me where those countries...you need to pick a book and educate yourself.

How ignorant you are of your own shitty religion:

Michigan doctors charged in genital mutilation case - CNN
Hahaha you just proved my point , have you notice their names? Their looks? I don't expect you to know because racist bigots like you are ignorant. They are south asians mainly from India, and like I said before it is mainly cultural and has no basis in islam ;).

Countries like Guinea, Eritria, Ethiopia and other majority Christian's practices it ;).

Please pick books and educate yourself. Also google where the countries I mentioned and learn a thing.

Hahaha you just proved my point , have you notice their names? Their looks? I don't expect you to know because racist bigots like you are ignorant. They are south asians mainly from India, and like I said before it is mainly cultural and has no basis in islam ;).

Countries like Guinea, Eritria, Ethiopia and other majority Christian's practices it ;).

Please pick books and educate yourself. Also google where the countries I mentioned and learn a thing.

How does a name or ethnicity negate the fact that they are Muslim? Now who's being a racist??

"Pick up a book and educate yourself" is a classic leftist fallback argument, typical of a person who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about so they try and claim a moral high ground while offering no proof they actually have any relevant knowledge on the subject. I, however, have educated myself on this topic. Why do you ignore the THOUSANDS of atrocities committed in the name of Islam every year?

Well I dunno why the image won't show up, so I attached it here...

So you have a problem, that the Democratic representation in the Congress, mirrors America. That's pure democracy. Plus it's a long-term winner for the Dems.
As a white man, I am not afraid of not being a majority in the near future. Only the weak-minded and psychologically damaged would be so afraid.

How does a name or ethnicity negate the fact that they are Muslim? Now who's being a racist??

"Pick up a book and educate yourself" is a classic leftist fallback argument, typical of a person who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about so they try and claim a moral high ground while offering no proof they actually have any relevant knowledge on the subject. I, however, have educated myself on this topic. Why do you ignore the THOUSANDS of atrocities committed in the name of Islam every year?
I'm sorry bit you need to pick books and educate yourself. I cant do this here.
I explained to you that female mutilation has no basis in islam. Christians in some African countries. Hindus too...what are you gonna say about that ?

I admit we have few apples that call themselves muslims, but islam foesnt order us to kill non muslims because they are non muslims, amd here is my proof

1. The moors ruled south of Europe for 8 centuries, both Christians and Jews lived freely and practices their religion...and when Christians took over they forcefully asked both Jews and muslims to convert or die. So many Jews fled to muslim countries.

2. Lot of islamic empires ruled the old world, they left churches intact and didnt erase non muslims

3. Think about if 1.5 billion muslims followed what you say is a doctrine of killing non muslims, dont you think we would have thousands of killings a day ?

Let's not forget about Christians, american and European atrocities (crusades, imperialism, world wars. The holocaust slavery, ect...)

Well I dunno why the image won't show up, so I attached it here...

So you have a problem, that the Democratic representation in the Congress, mirrors America. That's pure democracy. Plus it's a long-term winner for the Dems.
As a white man, I am not afraid of not being a majority in the near future. Only the weak-minded and psychologically damaged would be so afraid.

No, tard. I have a problem with people elevating demographics above being a goddamn American. But you, like every other leftist moron, only want to look at skin color.

Remember what MLK said? Or does that not fit the left wing narrative anymore?

I'm sorry bit you need to pick books and educate yourself. I cant do this here.
I explained to you that female mutilation has no basis in islam. Christians in some African countries. Hindus too...what are you gonna say about that ?

I admit we have few apples that call themselves muslims, but islam foesnt order us to kill non muslims because they are non muslims, amd here is my proof

1. The moors ruled south of Europe for 8 centuries, both Christians and Jews lived freely and practices their religion...and when Christians took over they forcefully asked both Jews and muslims to convert or die. So many Jews fled to muslim countries.

2. Lot of islamic empires ruled the old world, they left churches intact and didnt erase non muslims

3. Think about if 1.5 billion muslims followed what you say is a doctrine of killing non muslims, dont you think we would have thousands of killings a day ?

Let's not forget about Christians, american and European atrocities (crusades, imperialism, world wars. The holocaust slavery, ect...)

So your reply is to once again tell me to pick up books. Too funny.

1) We're talking about today, not ancient history. Try to keep up.
2) We're talking about today, not ancient history. Try to keep up.
3) I already told you ~52% of Muslims approve of Sharia law. They don't have to actively participate in slaughters to be complicit with them.

I knew it. I KNEW you would bring up the Crusades. Every leftist does. And what your ilk always fails to mention is that the Crusades were launched IN RESPONSE TO DECADES OF MUSLIM INVASION.

Nothing else you mentioned was done in the name of a religion. Try again.

- Conservative logic.

Please show me what other ideology came even REMOTELY close to 2,000 terrorist attacks last year. I'll wait.

The vast majority of Muslims aren't murderers. The vast majority of white guy aren't murderers.

You're judging this woman by the actions of what a comparatively small group of OTHERS have done. And that sounds reasonable to you? Then you're a fucking idiot.

- Conservative logic.

The vast majority of Muslims aren't murderers. The vast majority of white guy aren't murderers.

You're judging this woman by the actions of what a comparatively small group of OTHERS have done. And that sounds reasonable to you? Then you're a fucking idiot.

The statistics on how many Muslims/white guys AREN'T murderers wasn't the question now was it, cupcake? More like... which one is more apt to be?

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".

- Conservative logic.

The statistics on how many Muslims/white guys AREN'T murderers wasn't the question now was it, cupcake? More like... which one is more apt to be?

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".

More apt, huh. Ok then, I'll play along with your own reasoning.

Which group of white guys are more likely to murder: white guys with a fascination in guns, or white guys without a fascination in guns?

I suppose you think we should pre-judge ALL supposed "good guys" with guns because of the actions of the few? Right? Right???

*Include pissy, bolded rhetoric against all white guys with guns here*

- Conservative logic.

Which group of white guys are more likely to murder: white guys with a fascination in guns, or white guys without a fascination in guns?

I suppose you think we should pre-judge ALL supposed "good guys" with guns because of the actions of the few? Right???

What a stupid question. Just because a white guy doesn't have a fascination with guns that doesn't mean he can't use one to commit murder. But in typical leftist form you're trying to skew the topic at hand. I swear you people have lost the ability to look beyond race. We're talking about ideologies, not skin color.

So, tell me, who do you think is more likely to kill you: A Christian or a Muslim?

- Conservative logic.

I suppose you think we should pre-judge ALL supposed "good guys" with guns because of the actions of the few? Right???

What a stupid question. Just because a white guy doesn't have a fascination with guns that doesn't mean he can't use one to commit murder.

You're trying to twist right out of it, cupcake. I didn't say one side is incapable of committing murder.

Which one is more APT to be a murderer, remember?

What a stupid question. Just because a white guy doesn't have a fascination with guns that doesn't mean he can't use one to commit murder.

You're trying to twist right out of it, cupcake. I didn't say one side is incapable of committing murder.

Hence the question: So, tell me, who do you think is more likely to kill you: A Christian or a Muslim?

Which you conveniently ignored.

Hence the question: So, tell me, who do you think is more likely to kill you: A Christian or a Muslim?

Which you conveniently ignored.

I don't travel much, so Christian.

I answered yours. Now it's your turn.

I don't travel much, so Christian.

I answered yours. Now it's your turn.

Oh really?

Do tell - how many Christian inspired terrorist attacks have their been in the USA in the past 10 years? How many Islamic?

You didn't pose a viable question, you just misconstrued my post to suit some wild personal assertion. Ask something that makes sense and I'll be happy to answer it.

I checked the Somalian's bio and the timing makes no sense. The Muzzie allegedly learned English in one year (1995?) and taught her creepy relatives English prior to that. :p Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.

Forum List

Back