Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm sure she'll make a great representative.... *eyeroll*

ufO0ZWG

Well I dunno why the image won't show up, so I attached it here...

Attachments

• idpolitics.png
    idpolitics.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
I'm sorry her scarf makes you shit your pants.

What an interesting pathology you people have!

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

Now go on, call me a racist.

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf"...

And yet, somehow, I was right. How about that!

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

No, being prejudiced against Muslims is bigotry, not racism, retard. :lol:

And you are most definitely a bigot.

... but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

No, dumbass. You brought up another subject and I responded. I am vehemently opposed to Islam and I have no problem saying as much. Your juvenile little "gotcha" attempt failed.

"REEEEE you're a bigot!"

Bigotry is the intolerance of the opinions of someone else. You leftists act like this is some big, scary, hurtful label that nobody wants. You're just as much a bigot for opposing my personal convictions as I am of yours you absolute moron. I do not give one iota of fuck what label you assign to me.

No, dumbass. You brought up another subject and I responded. I am vehemently opposed to Islam and I have no problem saying as much. Your juvenile little "gotcha" attempt failed.
Actually, it worked like a charm. Your mask is off, bigot.

Actually, it worked like a charm. Your mask is off, bigot.

*NPC mode engaged*

10 User pointed out failed virtue signal.
20 Call him a bigot again.
30 End

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.

Stupid bigot....muslims have indeed been participating in western governments for decades (Belgium, france, uk, Australia. Canada,....)
It pisses the crap out of me the ignorance of some of you.... I MEAN fuck they warned me before I moved here about how ignorant your likes are but honestly is too much to comprehend how one can be so ignorant and hateful.

What an interesting pathology you people have!

You call to question the OPs pathology while an elected official who has yet to accomplish a single thing in congress thinks the entire body should be proud for .....what? Their skin color, their gender, their race, their heritage, their age? Those are demographics. They aren’t accomplishments to be flaunted.

Stupid bigot....muslims have indeed been participating in western governments for decades (Belgium, france, uk, Australia. Canada,....)
It pisses the crap out of me the ignorance of some of you.... I MEAN fuck they warned me before I moved here about how ignorant your likes are but honestly is too much to comprehend how one can be so ignorant and hateful.

You represent an ideology which has over half a billion people that want me and my family wiped from the earth.
You represent an ideology who's main figurehead is a rapist pedophile.
You represent an ideology that mutilates little girls.
You represent an ideology that is behind thousands of terrorist attacks every single year resulting in an endless slaughter of innocents.

You're goddamn right I'm "hateful" towards Islam. Fuck you and your 7th century death cult.

White guy murders someone: "Hey there are some bad apples"

Muslim guy murders someone: "ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL!!!11!"

- Conservative logic.

You represent an ideology which has over half a billion people that want me and my family wiped from the earth.
You represent an ideology who's main figurehead is a rapist pedophile.
You represent an ideology that mutilates little girls.
You represent an ideology that is behind thousands of terrorist attacks every single year resulting in an endless slaughter of innocents.

You're fucking A right I'm "hateful" towards Islam. Fuck you and your 7th century death cult.
1. Is more than half a billion.

2. Not true...if it was I would have killed most of the world when we ruled it. Heard of the Moors?

3. Is not my problem that you are hateful I enjoy having mormon, catholic, gay, Muslim Jewish friends and family membets... you? You chose to hate one third of the world, based on fairytale stories from fox.

4. Read books, you are ignorant about who you hate.

Forum List

Back