Ilhan Omar: It Is Not Enough to Condemn Trump’s Racism

Not the American farmers. They can't make it. They want a bailout for their stupid lazy asses.

When's the last time you did a hay day, hmm? Your snowflake leftist ass could not handle one, fuck you. What is it you provide for America annually? Jack shit? Fuck you, you leftist piece of shit, then.

I'm not a farmer. I don't need a handout. Fact is, farmers CAN'T make it on their own. Dotard.

You can't make it without farmers or on your own, bitch. You're fucked.

This is the life you have chosen for yourself.
I can make it without AMERICAN farmers because *I* can get to downtown Tijuana in 20 minutes. I have plenty of food. That's the life I chose.

You might be fucked in Alabama. And you won't be able to get an abortion either. You are double-fucked.

Can you make it back? Is the question. I don't need no abortions. :uhoh3:
I've made it back from Tijuana every time so far. You just walk right across the bridge. I can even walk DIRECTLY into Tijuana airport from the United States on a covered walkway. It's super nice.

You might be too much of a snowflake to navigate Tijuana, but for folks made of stronger stuff, it's not that scary.
And you'd have to get a passport so you can't go anyway.

Read the OP and tell she me what she has said that is unamerican.
It's time to stop listening to Trumps lies.

Ilhan Omar: It Is Not Enough to Condemn Trump’s Racism

By Ilhan Omar
July 25, 2019

Throughout history, demagogues have used state power to target minority communities and political enemies, often culminating in state violence. Today, we face that threat in our own country, where the president of the United States is using the influence of our highest office to mount racist attacks on communities across the land. In recent weeks, he has lashed out unprompted against four freshman Democrats in the House of Representatives: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, and me, from Minnesota.

Last week, as President Trump watched the crowd at one of his rallies chant “Send her back,” aimed at me and my family, I was reminded of times when such fearmongering was allowed to flourish. I also couldn’t help but remember the horrors of civil war in Somalia that my family and I escaped, the America we expected to find and the one we actually experienced.

The president’s rally will be a defining moment in American history. It reminds us of the grave stakes of the coming presidential election: that this fight is not merely about policy ideas; it is a fight for the soul of our nation. The ideals at the heart of our founding — equal protection under the law, pluralism, religious liberty — are under attack, and it is up to all of us to defend them.

Having survived civil war in my home country as a child, I cherish these values. In Somalia’s capital, Mogadishu, I saw grade-school children as young as me holding assault rifles in the streets. I spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya, where there was no formal schooling or even running water. But my family and I persevered, fortified by our deep solidarity with one another, the compassion of others and the hope of a better life in the United States.

The America we arrived in was different from the one my grandfather had hoped to find. The land of opportunity he imagined was in fact full of challenges. People identified me in ways that were foreign to me: immigrant, black. I learned that these identities carried stigmas, and I experienced prejudice as a visibly Muslim woman.

But the beauty of this country is not that our democracy is perfect. It’s that embedded in our Constitution and democratic institutions are the tools to make it better. It was in the diverse community of Minneapolis — the very community that welcomed me home with open arms after Mr. Trump’s attacks against me last week — where I learned the true value of democracy. I started attending political caucuses with my grandfather, who cherished democracy as only someone who has experienced its absence could. I soon recognized that the only way to ensure that everyone in my community had a voice was by participating in the democratic process.

Opinion | Ilhan Omar: It Is Not Enough to Condemn Trump’s Racism
That’s true. But it’s also not enough to condemn her anti semitism

She condemned her own comments. And her position against the Israeli government is supported by Jews who also oppose the policies of the Israeli government.

She'd be a patriot to Somalia and Islam and I am 9th generation American, black boy. I do know blacks whose family were here before America.
How American is your ass? Not very. According to your posts, all you want is a handout from Uncle Sugar. I just want Uncle Sugar to leave us alone.
Trust me, we can make it by ourselves.
Not the American farmers. They can't make it. They want a bailout for their stupid lazy asses.

When's the last time you did a hay day, hmm? Your snowflake leftist ass could not handle one, fuck you. What is it you provide for America annually? Jack shit? Fuck you, you leftist piece of shit, then.

I'm not a farmer. I don't need a handout. Fact is, farmers CAN'T make it on their own. Dotard.

Actually we can. I've done more hay days than you ever will. Farmers get handouts.

Every year.

Oh? What's involved on Hay day? PS: And I hope you're right.

I can make it without AMERICAN farmers because *I* can get to downtown Tijuana in 20 minutes. I have plenty of food. That's the life I chose.

You might be fucked in Alabama. And you won't be able to get an abortion either. You are double-fucked.

I've made it back from Tijuana every time so far. You just walk right across the bridge. I can even walk DIRECTLY into Tijuana airport from the United States on a covered walkway. It's super nice.

You might be too much of a snowflake to navigate Tijuana, but for folks made of stronger stuff, it's not that scary.
I may be too much of an American to need to go to Tijuana for food. The wall is going up. No Tijuana food for you!

I can get by on what's in my very local neighborhood, baby. I has no need for Tijuana, why is it you do? Donkeys?

Omar broke our immigration laws...and now she is calling my president a racist....send her back until she learns to appreciate America...

No she didn't.
That is up in the air. It is being investigated and she refuses to cooperate with the investigation. Why? Guilty?

It's not up in the air. It's a right wing lie, much like Obama being Kenyan.
You are an uninformed idiot. It has, and is being investigated by real journalists. Also a member of the MN legislature is on the case.

Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar

I may be too much of an American to need to go to Tijuana for food. The wall is going up. No Tijuana food for you!

I can get by on what's in my very local neighborhood, baby.
Oh we already have wall/fencing here. It doesn't stop anybody.

So you don't need American farmers either? Fabulous. We can finally stop bailing out stupid farmers who can't manage to run a successful business. Sink or swim or get to the back of the handout line.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So you don't need American farmers either. Fabulous. So we can finally stop bailing out stupid farmers who can't manage to run a successful business. Sink or swim or get to the back of the handout line.

STFU bitch, you ain't never grown a damn thing in your life and are unqualified to judge. You're not smart enough to grow anything and own no land, therefore you are unqualified to comment on that.

Actually we can. I've done more hay days than you ever will. Farmers get handouts.

Every year.

I grew up in a small Kansas town. We worked on farms as children. You ask for everybody to always prove something to you while you run your fucking mouth while never proving shit. STFU.

For a black woman that ran away, fled, escaped male driven Islamic oppression and violence, to somehow ignore all that. This country's roots are Judeo- Christian. Not Muslim. Sorry kids. And yet SHE still defends the very thing she and her kin fled? The very religion that slain 3000 innocent Americans because they weren't Muslims? I have to rethink her stance...What could possibly be wrong with that? Hmm.

So you don't need American farmers either? Fabulous. We can finally stop bailing out stupid farmers who can't manage to run a successful business. Sink or swim or get to the back of the handout line.
Farmers are being bailed out because of the tariffs Trump imposed. They are patriots. You are another dime a dozen self hating American.

Every year.

I grew up in a small Kansas town. We worked on farms as children. You ask for everybody to always prove something to you while you run your fucking mouth while never proving shit. STFU.

Yet you still fail to describe how haydays are, non-working POS. If you knew, you would have said, but you don't, so you can't. :banana:

Every year.

Yet you still fail to describe how haydays are, non-working POS.

Don't have to. I worked for 43 years. Now I work on my time. You ignorant POS.

Every year.

Yet you still fail to describe how haydays are, non-working POS.

Don't have to. I worked for 43 years. Now I work on my time. You ignorant POS.
You never did a hay day in your life , fess up, don't lie!
You don't even know what it involves n shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Farmers are being bailed out because of the tariffs Trump imposed. They are patriots. You are another dime a dozen self hating American.
What??? You mean China stopped buying our crops? No way!!! Who could have ever predicted that??

They voted for Trump the dumb ass. They are a victim of their own stupidity. They'll vote for him again because of their stupidity. Meanwhile, Trump thinks he can force China to his will when far better men than him have failed. So farmers will continue to whine for bailouts.

It's time for that shit to stop.

Oh, for Chrissakes illegal immigration IS NOT A RACE YOU IDIOTS! It's a criminal burden on society that costs the American taxpayers more than $100 billion a year and brings 3rd-world levels of violent crime and drugs into our society from the most corrupt, failed nation on this continent.

Islam is also NOT A RACE YOU IDIOTS! It's a praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, Jew-exterminating, rape-happy, beheading fetish, most DEMONSTRABLY violent hate ideology on this planet which spills blood all over this planet 24/7/365. Which has NEVER peacefully co-existed with anyone in 1400 years, not even each other! Which comes in ALL races, including white. When my now-disowned second-cousin whore converted to Pisslam, that DID NOT edit her DNA to make this treasonous, cheap $2 stupid little jizz-receptacle whore any less Caucasian.

I'm actually quite fond of myself.

For a black woman that ran away, fled, escaped male driven Islamic oppression and violence, to somehow ignore all that. This country's roots are Judeo- Christian. Not Muslim. Sorry kids. And yet SHE still defends the very thing she and her kin fled? The very religion that slain 3000 innocent Americans because they weren't Muslims? I have to rethink her stance...What could possibly be wrong with that? Hmm.

This country's roots are non denominational and non religious. That fact is written in the constitution.

I'm actually quite fond of myself.
I never knew dog turds held themselves in such high regard.

This country's roots are non denominational and non religious. That fact is written in the constitution.
Your black ancestors disagree. (If you're black at all.)

And your black ass has never, ever, done a hayday in his life,you lying piece of garbage.

Describe to me how hay day goes,k?

My cracker ass already knows because I've done it several times.

Last edited:

You right wing motherfuckers just go too far when you call people un American because they don't accept your fucked up views.

Forum List

Back