Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

Well being married to a non-Muslim sure as hell doesn't add to your "expertise" on what is Muslim.
Well, yourself as an educator, refuses to educate yourself on simple facts regarding Omar.
Irosie knows much more than you ever will, as you refuse to educate yourself on the facts.
Rosie hates Muslims. Maybe she's Jewish--I dunno what her problem is and I don't care. But as an educator, I know enough to stay away from biased sources when I am trying to educate myself.

I do not "hate" muslims------it is shariah law that I hate. I don't hate germans----it is Nazism that I hate. As an EDUCATOR----it might interest old lady to take a look at the LAWS that Constantine imposed in PALESTINA (actually codified in
JUSTINIAN LAW ----Justin was his grandson.) -----then take a look at the PACT OF OMAR which describes the dhimmi status------and then ---the NUREMBURG LAWS 1935. It is a SMALL WORLD and some things DO NOT CHANGE.
As an educator-----you might be interested in knowing how it developed-----"IT"
is the group of ideologies that have resulted in the genocide of HUNDREDS
of millions
Rosie, I do not attempt to educate my students on such complex topics as the Israeli/Palestinian conflict; I have never, ever, pretended to know enough about it. What I do show students is general history of civilizations and the expansion and contraction of empires, as rhythmic and predictable as breathing, and the very human instinct to protect one's own via tribalism and distrust of others. Blood and blood and blood has been lost over it since humans figured out how to kill each other. What is happening now in the Middle East is another example of that. My students will most likely never step foot anywhere near the Middle East, nor will they ever have any impact on decisions made there. But they can think about and moderate their own instincts when confronted with a group who acts differently, can't they? That is all I attempt.

OK you are a very limited thinker and provide a very limited POV to your
students-----why bother to get into much more intricate discussions HERE?
You not only get involved------you render silly conclusions and CLAIM knowledge
that you do not have --------most significantly WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK
If you think what I'm teaching my students is wrong, I guess I'm probably on the right track. Thanks.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Anti-Islam, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 2015, Alpha News is a Minnesota online news network, they report the latest political news from the Capitol as well as local stories about government spending. According to a Star Tribune article dated March 11, 2015 — Alpha News Chief Capitol reporter Julia Erynn describes them as a “news organization” that generates revenue from advertising, and also private donors providing financial support. According to Star Tribune “The launch of Alpha News was first promoted today by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance on Facebook. Many of the initial news stories cover issues which have been advocated by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance.”

Funded by / Ownership

Alpha News does not disclose ownership or funding on the website, however there is a donation link and there does not appear to be advertising. Alpha News also does not list an address on the website, however according to the Star Tribune article referenced above, the address is linked to a UPS Store address. They list a phone number on the website that leads to Julia Erynn.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Alpha News reports news with poor sourcing such as using a Facebook page as a primary source: Gun-Control Group Issues Apology after Blaming Pro 2nd Amendment Groups and referring to their own experiences such as here: Anti-Sharia, ANTIFA, and Assault. Story selection always favors the right with almost daily negative coverage of Muslims and in particular Rep. Ilhan Omar. When reporting on Muslims it is always negative, typically focusing on crimes they have committed or to illicit fear.

Alpha News routinely makes questionable claims such as this: New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother. This is an unproven conspiracy theory. In general, Alpha News reports news that is always favorable to the right and denigrates the left.

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership. (M. Huitsing 8/16/2017) Updated (4/19/2019)

Alpha News - Media Bias/Fact Check

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

OTH, if one does not like that news source, it does not necessarily mean the fact is wrong. If you read the thread, this was pointed out. Someone already fact checked the story. It is true.

Making an ad hom attack on a source DOES NOT discredit a story.

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Making an ad hom attack on a black American because you're a racist like what Morrison did does. Trump defrauded people out of millions and settled out of court to save himself from a trial where he would be found guilty of fraud. These same people are posting a story where the person was not found to have committed a crime, did not pay an out of court settlement , and calling that person a criminal because she's doing her job as an elected official and providing a check on this president.

who is THE BLACK AMERICAN who is being ATTACKED?. Was Trump criminally charged?? ---I just did not know that

Well being married to a non-Muslim sure as hell doesn't add to your "expertise" on what is Muslim.
Well, yourself as an educator, refuses to educate yourself on simple facts regarding Omar.
Irosie knows much more than you ever will, as you refuse to educate yourself on the facts.
Rosie hates Muslims. Maybe she's Jewish--I dunno what her problem is and I don't care. But as an educator, I know enough to stay away from biased sources when I am trying to educate myself.

I do not "hate" muslims------it is shariah law that I hate. I don't hate germans----it is Nazism that I hate. As an EDUCATOR----it might interest old lady to take a look at the LAWS that Constantine imposed in PALESTINA (actually codified in
JUSTINIAN LAW ----Justin was his grandson.) -----then take a look at the PACT OF OMAR which describes the dhimmi status------and then ---the NUREMBURG LAWS 1935. It is a SMALL WORLD and some things DO NOT CHANGE.
of millions
Rosie, I do not attempt to educate my students on such complex topics as the Israeli/Palestinian conflict; I have never, ever, pretended to know enough about it. What I do show students is general history of civilizations and the expansion and contraction of empires, as rhythmic and predictable as breathing, and the very human instinct to protect one's own via tribalism and distrust of others. Blood and blood and blood has been lost over it since humans figured out how to kill each other. What is happening now in the Middle East is another example of that. My students will most likely never step foot anywhere near the Middle East, nor will they ever have any impact on decisions made there. But they can think about and moderate their own instincts when confronted with a group who acts differently, can't they? That is all I attempt.

Oldlady is a far deep, more intelligent thinker than you ever will be. I bet her students come out well prepared.

Biased? Sunni here condemns no attack by extremists. Open your eyes and ears, look and listen. You consider biased anything you don’t wish to believe, even when factual. And anyone not admitting that Muslims wish to wipe out Israel and Jews is fooling only themselves.
There is no point in arguing this with you, depotoo. You have decided that I don't hear both sides, even though I've told you I do. When I try to point out the other side of the argument, though, you insist on saying I don't know what I'm talking about. So why bother?

what "other side" did you present. Ilhan fought a cop off who asked her to leave--a hotel lobby--- because she wanted the autograph of an IMAM? Other than insisting that people who do not buy into your impressions are BIGOTS----you present no "sides" nor to you seem do WANT to know the facts
I was referring more to other threads where I've tried to give the other side of the story. Since neither of us KNOW the other side of this story, it was, as I said, guessing. Did you miss that post or are you just going to endlessly repeat yourself so you can call me wrong?

try again-----you actually CLAIMED that you know that I HATE MUSLIMS and am a BIGOT -------you are wrong and exhibit silly AUDACITY. I still have no idea what you imagine to be "the other side of the story"
General impression. If I was wrong, I'm sorry. I have never heard you say anything good about a Muslim in the news, though. That I'm aware of. I stay out of those Middle Eastern threads usually though, so I could be wrong, and if so, again, I'm sorry.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Anti-Islam, Lack of Transparency

History

Founded in 2015, Alpha News is a Minnesota online news network, they report the latest political news from the Capitol as well as local stories about government spending. According to a Star Tribune article dated March 11, 2015 — Alpha News Chief Capitol reporter Julia Erynn describes them as a “news organization” that generates revenue from advertising, and also private donors providing financial support. According to Star Tribune “The launch of Alpha News was first promoted today by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance on Facebook. Many of the initial news stories cover issues which have been advocated by the Minnesota Tea Party Alliance.”

Funded by / Ownership

Alpha News does not disclose ownership or funding on the website, however there is a donation link and there does not appear to be advertising. Alpha News also does not list an address on the website, however according to the Star Tribune article referenced above, the address is linked to a UPS Store address. They list a phone number on the website that leads to Julia Erynn.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Alpha News reports news with poor sourcing such as using a Facebook page as a primary source: Gun-Control Group Issues Apology after Blaming Pro 2nd Amendment Groups and referring to their own experiences such as here: Anti-Sharia, ANTIFA, and Assault. Story selection always favors the right with almost daily negative coverage of Muslims and in particular Rep. Ilhan Omar. When reporting on Muslims it is always negative, typically focusing on crimes they have committed or to illicit fear.

Alpha News routinely makes questionable claims such as this: New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother. This is an unproven conspiracy theory. In general, Alpha News reports news that is always favorable to the right and denigrates the left.

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership. (M. Huitsing 8/16/2017) Updated (4/19/2019)

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

OTH, if one does not like that news source, it does not necessarily mean the fact is wrong. If you read the thread, this was pointed out. Someone already fact checked the story. It is true.

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Making an ad hom attack on a black American because you're a racist like what Morrison did does. Trump defrauded people out of millions and settled out of court to save himself from a trial where he would be found guilty of fraud. These same people are posting a story where the person was not found to have committed a crime, did not pay an out of court settlement , and calling that person a criminal because she's doing her job as an elected official and providing a check on this president.

. . . Interesting.

So you support Sharia do you?

of millions

If you think what I'm teaching my students is wrong, I guess I'm probably on the right track. Thanks.

just another snotty remark. with that pathetic little " i guess ...aw shucks"

"

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

who is THE BLACK AMERICAN who is being ATTACKED?. Was Trump criminally charged?? ---I just did not know that

Ilhan Omar and you know about the Trump U case.

Biased? Sunni here condemns no attack by extremists. Open your eyes and ears, look and listen. You consider biased anything you don’t wish to believe, even when factual. And anyone not admitting that Muslims wish to wipe out Israel and Jews is fooling only themselves.
There is no point in arguing this with you, depotoo. You have decided that I don't hear both sides, even though I've told you I do. When I try to point out the other side of the argument, though, you insist on saying I don't know what I'm talking about. So why bother?

what "other side" did you present. Ilhan fought a cop off who asked her to leave--a hotel lobby--- because she wanted the autograph of an IMAM? Other than insisting that people who do not buy into your impressions are BIGOTS----you present no "sides" nor to you seem do WANT to know the facts
I was referring more to other threads where I've tried to give the other side of the story. Since neither of us KNOW the other side of this story, it was, as I said, guessing. Did you miss that post or are you just going to endlessly repeat yourself so you can call me wrong?

try again-----you actually CLAIMED that you know that I HATE MUSLIMS and am a BIGOT -------you are wrong and exhibit silly AUDACITY. I still have no idea what you imagine to be "the other side of the story"
General impression. If I was wrong, I'm sorry. I have never heard you say anything good about a Muslim in the news, though. That I'm aware of. I stay out of those Middle Eastern threads usually though, so I could be wrong, and if so, again, I'm sorry.

you have DECIDED that I am a bigot because you never read anything that I wrote that is GOOD ABOUT A MUSLIM? Did I write something GOOD about
George Washington? I do not recall writing anything about any specific muslim at all-----(or Mormon). I may have written something negative about SADAAM HUSSEIN

"

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

. . . Interesting.

So you support Sharia do you?

How did you conflate what I said into that?

Have you completely lost your mind?

of millions

just another snotty remark. with that pathetic little " i guess ...aw shucks"
upload_2019-7-21_10-39-56.png

"

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

Stop twatting up my thread with your off topic garbage and hollering racist, racist.

you have DECIDED that I am a bigot because you never read anything that I wrote that is GOOD ABOUT A MUSLIM? Did I write something GOOD about
George Washington? I do not recall writing anything about any specific muslim at all-----(or Mormon). I may have written something negative about SADAAM HUSSEIN
You accept apologies so gracefully, Rosie.

How do you know what "impresses no one" old-lady? You don't know the first thing about fishing? ok. I don't either. HOWEVER I know lots about islam
whether you believe that or not. Feel free to ask questions. Long ago---I learned---if you want to know something about the actions of street drugs---ASK AN ADDICT ---in fact if you want to know a bit more about how to draw blood from a vein-----also ASK A HEROIN USER If you want to know something about LIFE IN JAIL ---ask the convict----not the warden. If you want to know something about life under Islamic law------ask a DHIMMI------my very own hubby was BORN a dhimmi-----in the very classical sense of being a dhimmi under shariah law-----do you have any questions------he is right here in this room with me. (married to a dhimmi is not my only "Islamic" credential) -----btw----in my town lots of the men did fishing----even my brothers had fishing rods-----and hooks and "lures" --I still do not know anything about fishing. You PRESUME LOTS

of millions

You see, if you actually educated yourself, you would know this story is repeated over and over, here in the US. Research the Holy Land Foundation, which was down the block from where I lived, then research CAIR fully, and then research how many other mosques have had their Imam’s charged, with supporting terror or their followers, or followers of other mosques. Some hide it better than others.
Yes, civilizations tend to want to protect their own. Just as we want to protect the US from extremism. Muslim extremists have no right to want to fundamentally change the US.
Holy Land Foundation Convictions
Federal Judge Hands Downs Sentences in Holy Land Foundation Case

Omar has let it be known she supports Hamas. She supports extremist Muslims. She is on video admitting it, she has written letters in defense of those charged with it, yet you still wish to present her as innocent of hatred.

Wake up. Or maybe it is your own hatred towards Israel and Jews that possesses you to support those that do. Which is it? Are you sleeping or do you support as they do?

Forgive my harshness, but I am flummoxed at this point, You still chose not to address my post #58.

I have always liked you irregardless our difference in views, but this one I just can’t wrap my head around.

"

According to Minnesota’s Star Tribune newspaper, the charges against Omar were later dropped, and we found no evidence of trespass charges against Omar in a database of Minnesota court records.
Yep democrats always release criminals.

"

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

Stop twatting up my thread with your off topic garbage and hollering racist, racist.

I literally Lol’d.

"

This is fake news.

It's real news. Prove me wrong or STFU and GTFO.

can you imagine her being sent to a jail with pretty much anyone as her cell mate?? the other chick would probably commit suicide with Omars hat

"

Alpha News

extremeright051.png

History

Funded by / Ownership

Analysis / Bias

This is fake news.
Agree about the source.

I call them as I see them swamp boi.

Forum List

Back