Ilhan Omar arrested and jailed!

The far leftists of the board will defend this anti-American to the death.

Crazy people.

You think so? Could be she was waiting for an autograph or something. Maybe so. But that part of the story has never been explained in the police record or why she was so resistant to leaving. If YOU had been told to get out while you were waiting for an autograph by John Wayne, YOU would have given them a hard time too and don't try denying it.

the autograph of an IMAM ? I have worked with and socialized with lots
of muslims------never heard of IMAM AUTOGRAPH SEEKING-----adult people do what cops tell them to do IN PUBLIC------for the sake of public order
It is just conjecture, Rosie. She had a reason for being there and a reason for being irked. I'm not saying it was a great reason, but she had a reason. We don't know EITHER ONE.

all true------the cop had a reason too-----ALL PEOPLE HAVE REASONS----Omar has OPENLY STATED that muslims have REASONS to engage in criminal behavior in the USA which must be accepted and understood and------ACCOMODATED------I am not willing
Your ears are closed because you are a bigot.
No one is impressed with your claims of being an "expert" about Muslims, Rosie, because you have worked with some and talked to them. I know lots of lobstermen, too, but it doesn't mean I know the first thing about fishing.

How do you know what "impresses no one" old-lady? You don't know the first thing about fishing? ok. I don't either. HOWEVER I know lots about islam
whether you believe that or not. Feel free to ask questions. Long ago---I learned---if you want to know something about the actions of street drugs---ASK AN ADDICT ---in fact if you want to know a bit more about how to draw blood from a vein-----also ASK A HEROIN USER If you want to know something about LIFE IN JAIL ---ask the convict----not the warden. If you want to know something about life under Islamic law------ask a DHIMMI------my very own hubby was BORN a dhimmi-----in the very classical sense of being a dhimmi under shariah law-----do you have any questions------he is right here in this room with me. (married to a dhimmi is not my only "Islamic" credential) -----btw----in my town lots of the men did fishing----even my brothers had fishing rods-----and hooks and "lures" --I still do not know anything about fishing. You PRESUME LOTS
Well being married to a non-Muslim sure as hell doesn't add to your "expertise" on what is Muslim.

Yeah..for being a groupie for some Muslim Imam.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

A criminal as a Rep, lovely.

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News
D_96ADGUwAUDmJD.jpg:large
MN star tribune finally reports on IIhan Omar being married to 2 men at once and possibly her o/bro

The reason why City Democrats are "soft on crime" is that many of their constituents like Omar's are career criminals, welfare and social security scam artists, welfare queens, and White Progressives who are essentially mentally ill.

"

Since she refused to comply with orders, the officer arrested Omar. The officer reached for Omar’s left arm to get her to stand so she could be handcuffed, but she pulled away. The officer handcuffed her while she stayed seated in the hotel lobby chair.

“Omar was booked at [Hennepin County Jail] as I felt it was likely that she would fail to respond to a citation and she also demonstrated that she was going to continue her criminal behavior,” the officer wrote."

Ilhan Omar Arrested in 2013 For Trespassing, Booked At Hennepin County Jail - Alpha News

Holy crap, she's got hair. Who knew.

"

Mud thinks that Immigration and Naturalization Services would not have noticed this......
OldLady thinks corruption is non-existent in the STATE.

"

Mud thinks that Immigration and Naturalization Services would not have noticed this......
Mud knows that this happened during a previous administration that politicized immigration.
Mud is being bamboozled. .
Oh really?
Have you been to Somalia like I have? Have you trained Muslims like I have? Have you listened to them tell you their personal opinions of America?

Nope....you've been bamboozled.

of muslims------never heard of IMAM AUTOGRAPH SEEKING-----adult people do what cops tell them to do IN PUBLIC------for the sake of public order
It is just conjecture, Rosie. She had a reason for being there and a reason for being irked. I'm not saying it was a great reason, but she had a reason. We don't know EITHER ONE.

all true------the cop had a reason too-----ALL PEOPLE HAVE REASONS----Omar has OPENLY STATED that muslims have REASONS to engage in criminal behavior in the USA which must be accepted and understood and------ACCOMODATED------I am not willing
No one is impressed with your claims of being an "expert" about Muslims, Rosie, because you have worked with some and talked to them. I know lots of lobstermen, too, but it doesn't mean I know the first thing about fishing.

How do you know what "impresses no one" old-lady? You don't know the first thing about fishing? ok. I don't either. HOWEVER I know lots about islam
whether you believe that or not. Feel free to ask questions. Long ago---I learned---if you want to know something about the actions of street drugs---ASK AN ADDICT ---in fact if you want to know a bit more about how to draw blood from a vein-----also ASK A HEROIN USER If you want to know something about LIFE IN JAIL ---ask the convict----not the warden. If you want to know something about life under Islamic law------ask a DHIMMI------my very own hubby was BORN a dhimmi-----in the very classical sense of being a dhimmi under shariah law-----do you have any questions------he is right here in this room with me. (married to a dhimmi is not my only "Islamic" credential) -----btw----in my town lots of the men did fishing----even my brothers had fishing rods-----and hooks and "lures" --I still do not know anything about fishing. You PRESUME LOTS
Well being married to a non-Muslim sure as hell doesn't add to your "expertise" on what is Muslim.

try again-------MARRIED TO A DHIMMI is like being married to a concentration camp victim vs being married to a camp guard. In fact-----It is true that I have known lots of muslims------MOST OF THEM had no idea what DHIMMI actually involves. They express the same ideas that I heard from WASP friends as a child about black slavery in the USA. Both groups are LUCKY TO BE TAKEN CARE OF...........muslim kids are actually TAUGHT that non muslims are DELIGHTED
with shariah law and most believe it. -----my wasp friends pictured black slaves as happily munching on watermelon and singing

Well, yourself as an educator, refuses to educate yourself on simple facts regarding Omar.
Irosie knows much more than you ever will, as you refuse to educate yourself on the facts.

When, specifically, did lefties become anti Semitic? Is it just since the creation of Israel or have lefties always been Nazis?

The reason why City Democrats are "soft on crime" is that many of their constituents like Omar's are career criminals, welfare and social security scam artists, welfare queens, and White Progressives who are essentially mentally ill.
Head straight to Grumpy's Bar and explain that to them. I'm sure they'll appreciate being enlightened as to who they are.
Home

And I'm sure the folks in Fridley, part of the 5th District, will be delighted to know who they are as well.
Fridley is a suburb of Minneapolis with a population of 27,573. Fridley is in Anoka County and is one of the best places to live in Minnesota. ... Many families and young professionals live in Fridley and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Fridley are above average.

Nice find! She looks like a BUG!

She will be arrested again very soon!
Now we know why she wears that thing on her head. She has terrible hair!
Where she's from that is the traditional dress of a Somali woman. It's intended to cover the hair so that men won't lust after them.....and it's a symbol of respect. However, women shouldn't be forced to cover their hair. But in Somalia....it is highly functional and keeps the Sun off of their head. The fact that she won't allow anyone to see her hair now that she's in America shows that she most likely is a radical Muslim.....and her words and actions prove it.

Forum List

Back