Il Papa Francesco: animals go to heaven

Do animals go to heaven?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This sure sounds like a shift in church doctrine, but I'm not so sure:

Pope Francis Animals go to heaven - FOX 32 News Chicago

What say you?

Well, if all the mosquitos since the dawn of time are there too, I choose hell.
Plus, people there would be more entertaining. Consider, you are there for eternity.

:lol:

If all the mosquitos who have bitten my ass whilst I was fucking somewhere on a boat in a nearby lake could tell their story, oh, my....

Ok, I hope that mosquitos don't make it to heaven.

What say you?

Plus, people there would be more entertaining. Consider, you are there for eternity.

If all the mosquitoes who have bitten my ass whilst I was fucking somewhere on a boat in a nearby lake could tell their story, oh, my....

Ok, I hope that mosquitoes don't make it to heaven.
the only creature not in heaven that is guaranteed is the serpent...

so mosquitoes are probably there as well??? only they've been neutralized!

the Bible says lambs and lions will lie next to each other with no fear because the lions no longer eat other animals, but straw...

maybe mosquitoes become vegetarians as well??? ;)

What say you?

If all the mosquitoes who have bitten my ass whilst I was fucking somewhere on a boat in a nearby lake could tell their story, oh, my....

Ok, I hope that mosquitoes don't make it to heaven.
the only creature not in heaven that is guaranteed is the serpent...

so mosquitoes are probably there as well??? only they've been neutralized!

the Bible says lambs and lions will lie next to each other with no fear because the lions no longer eat other animals, but straw...

maybe mosquitoes become vegetarians as well??? ;)

The spirit guides I have heard from say the spirit body does not need food or water. Also if you immerse yourself in water in the spirit world you come out dry. They also said sex is neutral in the spirit world. Neither can you feel emotion. Which is one reason why people choose to reincarnate.

Perhaps animals go through cycles of reincarnation, even experiencing Life as a human before reincarnating again or eventually moving on to experience an afterlife in the Heavens somewhere, where they are free to take any form they please from any of their past lives.

Or perhaps "Heaven" can draw upon the power of our subconscious memories to present to us an experience unique to each individual, based on our happiest and most positive encounters in Life, and because some people have happy memories of their animals, friends and families, perhaps those things manifest in their experience of Heaven.

I'm in the group that believe that animals and humans are reincarnated.
I got a Siamese kitten from Christmas from my girlfriend at the time, the kitten was not even nine weeks old.
The first time she saw me I was sitting on the floor, Sydney (the kitten), jump on my foot right away, looked my in the eyes and gave me a single meow. Later that night, she crawled over to me in bed while I was just starting to fall asleep, curled up next to me and fell asleep. I had Sydney for over 21 years and for over 21 years she greeted me with a single meow every time I walked into a room, woke up or she walked into a room I was in. Always that single meow. She always slept next to me every night I was home. It didn't matter to the cat, if I had female guest (later my wife) or not, she was always determined to sleep next to me at night, every night.
The whole thing is, when she first saw me she acted as though she knew me and greeted me that way she had in a past life and she knew she was supposed to sleep next to me. And I'm an active sleeper and not once did I ever roll over on top of her, even in the very beginning, that tells me something.
Call me crazy but that's the way it seemed.

Last edited:
Any pet I have ever had experiences heaven on earth. They are treated very well. It is about time there is a Pope who has a clue.

does one have to believe animals have souls in order to believe there will be animals in paradise?........
good question PP, and I don't definitively know the answer...I can only presume they do, because I thought it was the soul that moved on to eternal life...?

They have souls, if they didn't they wouldn't love us as unconditionally as they do, or have their own unique personalities.

I know my cats have souls...without a doubt.

I don't even believe people have souls. sorry, I just don't.

Do cats and dogs have personalities? Yes, they do.

Never ceases to amaze me, honestly and truly amaze me that there are normal-appearing people out there, walking around, living their lives who actually believe heaven and hell are real places, that we have souls, that angels and demons are real and all the rest.

does one have to believe animals have souls in order to believe there will be animals in paradise?........
Animals feel love, fear, pain, loyatly and betrayal, much more than some human beings. For me that is enough to enter heaven.

Animals feel love, fear, pain, loyatly and betrayal, much more than some human beings. For me that is enough to enter heaven.
/shrugs.......many of them taste great pan fried in butter......for me, that is enough to enter heaven.........

They have souls, if they didn't they wouldn't love us as unconditionally as they do, or have their own unique personalities.

Never ceases to amaze me, honestly and truly amaze me that there are normal-appearing people out there, walking around, living their lives who actually believe heaven and hell are real places, that we have souls, that angels and demons are real and all the rest.
and it never ceases to amaze me that there are those who choose not to end up in heaven.....

/shrugs.......many of them taste great pan fried in butter......for me, that is enough to enter heaven.........

Posty: /shrugs.......many of them taste great pan fried in butter......for me, that is enough to enter heaven........
getimage.jpg

you've obviously not meet T-Rex and the Lion or better the Ebola virus, the salivation will be on you ....

Posty: /shrugs.......many of them taste great pan fried in butter......for me, that is enough to enter heaven........
View attachment 35045

you've obviously not meet T-Rex and the Lion or better the Ebola virus, the salivation will be on you ....

so, if there is no salivation for animals, they won't be in heaven, right?......

and it never ceases to amaze me that there are those who choose not to end up in heaven.....
I'm going to heaven. I have reconciled that angry, self-haters like you are not.

That cosmic party will be none the worse, absent your being there.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Faith is said to have 60 or 70 branches. Faith have 77 branches. The 1st branch of faith is to believe in God. The 4th branch of faith is to believe in the Day of Judgment, whe men are resurrected to be brought before the Lord, for Judgment.

On that Day, there will be justice. Justice will be made between an agressor with horns and a hornless victim (an animal with horns who agressed an animal without horn). There will be Judgment of the animals.

The animals don't go to heavens, and they don't go to Hell. There are few exceptions. Some special animals will go to Heaven, like the dog of the Companions of the Cave, the ant which spoke to the other ants when she saw Sulayman (Solomon) and his army, the she-camel of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the whale that swallowed Yunus (Jonah), etc....

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the lord among the created beings taught to have mercy on animals and on everything that lives. By everything that lives, he meant everything that exists, because as the Qur'an mentions, everything that exists praises God; in other words everything is living. It needs to be living else it does not praise God.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Faith is said to have 60 or 70 branches. Faith have 77 branches. The 1st branch of faith is to believe in God. The 4th branch of faith is to believe in the Day of Judgment, whe men are resurrected to be brought before the Lord, for Judgment.

On that Day, there will be justice. Justice will be made between an agressor with horns and a hornless victim (an animal with horns who agressed an animal without horn). There will be Judgment of the animals.

The animals don't go to heavens, and they don't go to Hell. There are few exceptions. Some special animals will go to Heaven, like the dog of the Companions of the Cave, the ant which spoke to the other ants when she saw Sulayman (Solomon) and his army, the she-camel of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), the whale that swallowed Yunus (Jonah), etc....

Oh! so you actually think ants talk to each other in language? because according to the Quran Solomon heard the ant speaking and smiled.

As for Jonah being swallowed by a whale and spat up on a beach, which is a Jewish myth that appears in the Quran. Did you know that all the large whales are plankton eaters with very narrow throats and they could not swallow a man. The only whale that could swallow a man is the sperm whale, and the only recorded incident where a sperm whale swallowed a man resulted in his rapid demise.

the she-camel of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

This is a mistake. It's actually the she-camel of Salih, and the Buraq of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Buraq is the heavenly mount which carried Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family on the Night-Journey.

the she-camel of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

This is a mistake. It's actually the she-camel of Salih, and the Buraq of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). The Buraq is the heavenly mount which carried Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family on the Night-Journey.

So you actually believe in magic camels and flying donkeys? That goes well with the talking ant.

Forum List

Back