Ignore list

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely

We have who's following who lists in the lower left of our profile page.

Could we get a list of who's ignoring who on our profile page also?

I don't have anyone on ignore myself I'm mostly curious as to having a list of those ignoring me... but you can do it both ways like the who's following who lists if it makes it more convenient for other people.

I just don't want to loose touch with anyone...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'd rather the people I have on ignore not know I have them on ignore.

images

Where's the fun in that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I know what you're thinking. Are you on ignore, or not? Frankly, in all the confusion, I forgot myself. Well are you punk!?!

If someone was ignoring you, would you change your interactions with that person to resolve the ignore?

I am too proud and cocky to have anyone on my ignore list.
If I get to the point where I can't handle reading what someone has to say on here, or simply unable to just not read what they have to say - well, time for me to stop being here.....

If I get to the point where I can't handle reading what someone has to say on here, or simply unable to just not read what they have to say - well, time for me to stop being here.....

I do not find stupid or malicious entertaining, so the ignore feature increases the enjoyment factor.

I do not find stupid or malicious entertaining, so the ignore feature increases the enjoyment factor.

There's nothing wrong with using it.....
I am just too prideful - it's like I can handle it and not let it get to me sort of thing... almost like an exercise - it's human for things to bother you... and if there is a simple solution to make it more fun, you should use it.

Trust me, I have been tempted once or twice!

I issued an amnesty back in November to my ignore list. I found out 2 things. First; most of those I had ignored are no longer active. Second, those who were on ignore were on for good reason.

I really do not mind the personal insults or the criticisms of my postions. What is tiresome and not worth the time are dumb comments by losers. One guy talks about Obama "waving his magic dildo"....there is nothing you can learn from such a person who writes like that. So they had to go back on the list.

images

So is there a place I can go to find out who has me on ignore as a quick and easy list?

And since I've never had anyone on ignore does that create a list of people who I have on such?

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back