Ignore Function Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should be a way to completely hide all of the threads posters on your ignore list post. Can we get that?

Yes, that's a great idea. Then the Rat & the Iggy gang can taunt in the flame zone and ignore the responses.

Rat heaven.

ratty.jpg

Singing to the choir...slapping ass uninhibited. And only the "choir" has to read that shit. It's a win win ;)

If people are on your ignore list, they should not be able to neg rep you either

Why not just ignore (scroll past) what you don't want to read or respond to?

These mentions also activate the notifications square in the top right corner. I don't ignore that because it may be a rep or a mention that is from someone I want to respond to. It just bugs me when I get 6 mentions in a row from someone I just don't want to have any dealings with, but is just utterly obsessed with me BECAUSE he knows I'm ignoring him.

You could just disable the notifications by using something like NoScript.

hey ropey – why don't you just stop mentioning rat in the hat?

He's ignoring me. I never said I'd ignore him.

And, he's part of the ignore gang.

And, I only post to him in the flame zone.

Why not just ignore (scroll past) what you don't want to read or respond to?

These mentions also activate the notifications square in the top right corner. I don't ignore that because it may be a rep or a mention that is from someone I want to respond to. It just bugs me when I get 6 mentions in a row from someone I just don't want to have any dealings with, but is just utterly obsessed with me BECAUSE he knows I'm ignoring him.

But why should I have to do that because a couple of imbeciles I'm ignoring are desperate for my attention?? :dunno:

I would rather have an ignore function that works to fully keep them out of my sight. :thup:

I think there should be a way to completely hide all of the threads posters on your ignore list post. Can we get that?

I'd agree only if it was threads that the ignored started.

I shouldn't have to be unaware of a great threat just because demcrap demtard Franco took a shit in it

But why should I have to do that because a couple of imbeciles I'm ignoring are desperate for my attention?? :dunno:

I would rather have an ignore function that works to fully keep them out of my sight. :thup:

Because it also lets yo get rid of annoying popups in places other than USMB.

I know, because I do use it. I just don't want to have to use it on the notifications here because of 1 jackass.

Do some members see "mention" notifications as popups?

If so, thank goodness for my browser or whatever it is which is saving me from that.

I know, because I do use it. I just don't want to have to use it on the notifications here because of 1 jackass.

I understand.

If so, thank goodness for my browser or whatever it is which is saving me from that.

I don't get pop-ups. I have that square in the upper right corner that turns green when I get a new notification.

Can the ignore function be modified to also ignore if a poster on your list uses the "@" mention with my username?

If I don't want to see a certain poster's posts, I also don't want to see if they are mentioning me in a thread. I'm sure others would agree with me on this.

Thanks in advance.

It is really very simple and easy to train a mature mind to ignore what it desires to. Just look at the tea party and anti-war left

I don't see it as a popup
There's just this bold number 1 up there.
Been there for weeks, actually

Honorable Mention?

Not when the 'ignore gang' is involved. They started the game and then followed me over the forum posting how they were ignoring my posts.

So, I reversed their game of me.

Again.

@Ignore Gang

Uh, sorry.

I was being punny
:eusa_shhh:

I wasn't.

:eusa_shhh:

I'd agree only if it was threads that the ignored started.

I shouldn't have to be unaware of a great threat just because demcrap demtard Franco took a shit in it

Exactly what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back