If you’re reading this BUY more guns and ammo!

I keep a pretty decent stock of ammo for all my guns. More for certain ones.

You just dont want anyone else owning them.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

If someone tries to violently overthrow a city, remove elected officials and then strip them of their citizenship and deport them, do you think no one will notice?

depends. If the media feels like people noticing then they will. It all goes through New York. But even if people notice it looks like there are no consequences.

Forcing all the elected officials in Boston to surrender to his private army, and no one will notice? Ok.

Another one. Those police sure arent going to put up with any insurrection are they?

I am very much PRO American. I am not denying the citizens their votes or trying to overthrow a city gov't by force.
I am sure you could get all the muskets you want. But the city and state police will be armed with modern weapons.

No, they are not. The current riots have not threatened any city gov'ts. Burning Walmarts and Targets are not removing elected officials, stripping them of their citizenship and deporting them.

The riots are making noise and causing plenty of damage. But they are not overthrowing the gov't.

12F5388A-444F-4256-ACA5-3D44F199615A.jpeg

You started an entire thread praising the kkk.

YOu have posted showing your hatred for black on numerous occasions.

So my calling you a troll for the democrats and liberals is accurate. Thanks for posting proof.
I praised the KKK huh? I hate a faction in the black community,,, yes what’s wrong with that?

Yes, you praised the kkk.

A faction? You want to strip the citizenship, deport, and steal the possessions of 90% of the blacks in the US. That is hardly a faction.

So my calling you a troll for the democrats and liberals is accurate. Thanks for posting proof.
I praised the KKK huh? I hate a faction in the black community,,, yes what’s wrong with that?

A faction? You want to strip the citizenship, deport, and steal the possessions of 90% of the blacks in the US. That is hardly a faction.
I was a little emotional that day.. I thought about it it won’t be 90% and Give me a link of me praising the KKK

I was a little emotional that day.. I thought about it it won’t be 90% and Give me a link of me praising the KKK

You started an entire thread asking if any southerners here were part of the klan. And the one who said their grandfather was, you offered thanks for their service. And you praised the kkk in that thread several times.

Yeah, now you say it won't be 90%. What, you will be "merciful" and only deport 89%? Taking away their citizenship and stealing their homes, businesses, social security and other assets? I can't imagine why you have won awards for your love of black people.

Thank you
If any of you are dealers, ammo or guns, then it is your sacred duty to ensure you sell absolutely no firearms or ammo to democrats, period! They cannot mask themselves, you know them the moment they enter the stores, democrats are the enemy of the United States, they are allied with communist China against the United States, and they hate you, so don't be that idiot who arms them with the implements of your own destruction!
What?! Do you have any idea of how many of them would shot their self or another of their kind?

You started an entire thread asking if any southerners here were part of the klan. And the one who said their grandfather was, you offered thanks for their service. And you praised the kkk in that thread several times.

Yeah, now you say it won't be 90%. What, you will be "merciful" and only deport 89%? Taking away their citizenship and stealing their homes, businesses, social security and other assets? I can't imagine why you have won awards for your love of black people.
I forgot , cia was probably joking

There is a joke here alright. You and your pretenses, like that you dogs can track fear or any other other tall tales you have posted.

But I get it. The more radical you sound the more people push back and go to your liberal masters.

Thank you
If any of you are dealers, ammo or guns, then it is your sacred duty to ensure you sell absolutely no firearms or ammo to democrats, period! They cannot mask themselves, you know them the moment they enter the stores, democrats are the enemy of the United States, they are allied with communist China against the United States, and they hate you, so don't be that idiot who arms them with the implements of your own destruction!
What?! Do you have any idea of how many of them would shot their self or another of their kind?

Their money spends like anyone else's.

There is a joke here alright. You and your pretenses, like that you dogs can track fear or any other other tall tales you have posted.

But I get it. The more radical you sound the more people push back and go to your liberal masters.
I’m just a patriot, just came from a BLUE LIVES MATTER protest,, it was fun I took on the leader of the BLM movement Tonight, will probably be on the news

I’m just a patriot, just came from a BLUE LIVES MATTER protest,, it was fun I took on the leader of the BLM movement Tonight, will probably be on the news

LMAO! Sure you did.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

If someone tries to violently overthrow a city, remove elected officials and then strip them of their citizenship and deport them, do you think no one will notice?

Any thoughts as to where you went wrong here?

Any thoughts as to where you went wrong here?

My past post was not wrong.

Do you think anyone could overthrow a city gov't, remove elected officials, strip those officials of their citizenship and deport them, and have no one notice? I am pretty sure people would notice. What do you think is wrong with what I said?

I have heard on Los Angeles radio that handguns are selling like hotcakes.

How ironic! The Dems want to discourage ordinary folks from buying guns.

Yet because the Dems have been kneeling and kowtowing to the Insurrection and have become anti-cop, they are actually encouraging a renewed sales in guns.

Amazing!
From what I understand, it is primarily women that are purchasing handguns and shotguns for home protection against the mobs.

I have heard on Los Angeles radio that handguns are selling like hotcakes.

How ironic! The Dems want to discourage ordinary folks from buying guns.

Yet because the Dems have been kneeling and kowtowing to the Insurrection and have become anti-cop, they are actually encouraging a renewed sales in guns.

Amazing!
From what I understand, it is primarily women that are purchasing handguns and shotguns for home protection against the mobs.

Someone posted a thread yesterday looking for a cheap shotgun. I did a quick search of my two favorite gun dealer sites, and the supply has dried up.

BUY NOW! I will be calling on all patriots to join me soon to take what’s ours BACK!

Forum List

Back