If you’re reading this BUY more guns and ammo!

Thank you
If any of you are dealers, ammo or guns, then it is your sacred duty to ensure you sell absolutely no firearms or ammo to democrats, period! They cannot mask themselves, you know them the moment they enter the stores, democrats are the enemy of the United States, they are allied with communist China against the United States, and they hate you, so don't be that idiot who arms them with the implements of your own destruction!

I keep a pretty decent stock of ammo for all my guns. More for certain ones.
Can’t shoot when your kneeling in the flag you POS

Wanna bet? I can shoot very well when I am kneeling. Of course, I have already established I will not be kneeling ON a flag.

But, as a matter of fact, I can shoot better kneeling than I can standing. It is a more stable position. I've done it lots of time when I am hunting.

So how is your plan for deporting American citizens? Still working on it? hehe

I have heard on Los Angeles radio that handguns are selling like hotcakes.

How ironic! The Dems want to discourage ordinary folks from buying guns.

Yet because the Dems have been kneeling and kowtowing to the Insurrection and have become anti-cop, they are actually encouraging a renewed sales in guns.

Amazing!

You just dont want anyone else owning them.

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Show me a quote where Hitler said "I am an evil man who should not be in power". Where do you people get the idea that if you deny it then nobody can object?

That is simply a lie. Please show me where I have ever said anything even resembling that. I am very much pro-2nd amendment. Don't let jitsie's signature fool you.

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose telling Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

Last edited:

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose tellingm Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

He is the biggest POS on earth , he wasn’t to kneel on the flag

Remember all that time you spent in your constitutional scholar pose tellingm Jitss617 what was in store for him if he tried to take over a city? I knew you were lying then.

He is the biggest POS on earth , he wasn’t to kneel on the flag

He was in Harvard professor mode explaining why citizens "cant". Every post. Until now.

Let's test how "very much" pro 2A you are.

Should citizens be allowed to own the weapons and equipment of a normal foot soldier in a modern army?
(AKA repeal the 1986 Hughes Amendment)

Let's test how "very much" pro 2A you are.

Should citizens be allowed to own the weapons and equipment of a normal foot soldier in a modern army?
(AKA repeal the 1986 Hughes Amendment)

Lets test it even further...does he support the party that has promised to take away our 2nd amendment.

Jitss617: Are you OK with infringements to my second amendment?
Winter born: “Yes”,

Forum List

Back