If you're going to be in the Concord area the 12th and 13th

Come on to the gun show, I'll be there Saturday morning 7:00 am

Concord, NC.
The fun part is the expected anti gun protesters. I can't wait.:badgrin:

Thanks for the warning. Hard to believe this sort of thing still goes on. This and dog fighting.

-- You "can't wait"... to do what?

You show your ass there and I'll show you something you'll never see at a dog fight.

Come on to the gun show, I'll be there Saturday morning 7:00 am

Concord, NC.
The fun part is the expected anti gun protesters. I can't wait.:badgrin:

Thanks for the warning. Hard to believe this sort of thing still goes on. This and dog fighting.

-- You "can't wait"... to do what?

You show your ass there and I'll show you something you'll never see at a dog fight.

Really? You're bringing Michael Vick as your date?

This thread is another great example of why bigrebnc1775 is the most pathetic cocksucker on the board. Such a tough guy behind a keyboard.

I tell you what scum bag you want to back up your shit meet me at the gun show. I will literally drag your ass from one side of the parking lot to the other face down. Pathetic is you son you god damn lying sack of dog shit.

This thread is another great example of why bigrebnc1775 is the most pathetic cocksucker on the board. Such a tough guy behind a keyboard.

I tell you what scum bag you want to back up your shit meet me at the gun show. I will literally drag your ass from one side of the parking lot to the other face down. Pathetic is you son you god damn lying sack of dog shit.

Are you threatening me half an inch or are you asking me on a date?

Last edited:

Are you threatening me half an inch? Because frankly I'm amused by dickless pieces of racist, homophobic, brain dead human garbage like you. All bark when safe, all bitch when it comes time to bite.

Frankly shit stain you don't know a god damn thing about me.

Are you threatening me half an inch? Because frankly I'm amused by dickless pieces of racist, homophobic, brain dead human garbage like you. All bark when safe, all bitch when it comes time to bite.

Pffft we all know you're a compulsive lying racist homophobic welching piece of shit who lies and screams on here for attention because of your failed life and the fact that you're not bright and you resent having taken orders your entire life. We also know you have a small dick and a track record of failure with women. Plus we all know you have latent homosexual tendencies that have manifested due to a fucked up childhood and because you really desire manly men as you couldn't be one yourself. And we know you're a weak little pussy of a man who overcompensates by acting like a hard ass on a political message board. You're actually pretty fucking transparent.

Pffft we all know you're a compulsive lying racist homophobic welching piece of shit who lies and screams on here for attention because of your failed life and the fact that you're not bright and you resent having taken orders your entire life. We also know you have a small dick and a track record of failure with women. Plus we all know you have latent homosexual tendencies that have manifested due to a fucked up childhood and because you really desire manly men as you couldn't be one yourself. And we know you're a weak little pussy of a man who overcompensates by acting like a hard ass on a political message board. You're actually pretty fucking transparent.

We? so you talk to yourself?
All these accusations with nothing to back it up. I'm sure such a truthful person as you are would have some proof, otherwise it would be a lie. Now you do have proof?
There was no welshing you fucking stupid shit stain, because the bet was not accepted. But for some reason you have yourself convinced. You're just a scared little boy.

Forum List

Back