If you're going to be in the Concord area the 12th and 13th

Frankly shit stain you don't know a god damn thing about me.

Pffft we all know you're a compulsive lying racist homophobic welching piece of shit who lies and screams on here for attention because of your failed life and the fact that you're not bright and you resent having taken orders your entire life. We also know you have a small dick and a track record of failure with women. Plus we all know you have latent homosexual tendencies that have manifested due to a fucked up childhood and because you really desire manly men as you couldn't be one yourself. And we know you're a weak little pussy of a man who overcompensates by acting like a hard ass on a political message board. You're actually pretty fucking transparent.

We? so you talk to yourself?
All these accusations with nothing to back it up. I'm sure such a truthful person as you are would have some proof, otherwise it would be a lie. Now you do have proof?
There was no welshing you fucking stupid shit stain, because the bet was not accepted. But for some reason you have yourself convinced. You're just a scared little boy.

I wouldn't call you a compulsive lying, welching, homophobic, racist, dickless piece of shit unless I witnessed every aspect of those elements of your personality on here. There's an entire multiple page thread dedicated to what a pig you are that backs up every one of these claims in the flame zone. That's also why I say we because just about everyone on this website knows what a lying cocksucker you are. Is this going to be like the infamous Australian Gun Thread you created where no matter what evidence people put up against your claims you simply can't handle the reality? You're a pathetic fat failed old bitch who's hiding behind guns because you've never been a man.

Last edited:
I tell you what scum bag you want to back up your shit meet me at the gun show. I will literally drag your ass from one side of the parking lot to the other face down. Pathetic is you son you god damn lying sack of dog shit.

Are you threatening me half an inch? Because frankly I'm amused by dickless pieces of racist, homophobic, brain dead human garbage like you. All bark when safe, all bitch when it comes time to bite.

Well, if we were to know anything about you from the way you post, you'd be the one in the tank top with a pair of shorts walking down the midway with a baseball cap saying how much you love either your guns or Jesus, while sucking down either a corndog or a turkey drum stick while telling others about how the government is going to take away the guns of the public.

In short...............................you'd be the fat slob walking down the midway telling others how great you are while secretly hoping that you don't get challenged because you know they'd kick your sorry fat white ass.

Go ahead ya plumbers crack asswipe..............show us how you're not any of these things.

The reason you speak so vociferously about the 2nd ammendment is because without a gun, you don't have any kind of a penis.

Pffft we all know you're a compulsive lying racist homophobic welching piece of shit who lies and screams on here for attention because of your failed life and the fact that you're not bright and you resent having taken orders your entire life. We also know you have a small dick and a track record of failure with women. Plus we all know you have latent homosexual tendencies that have manifested due to a fucked up childhood and because you really desire manly men as you couldn't be one yourself. And we know you're a weak little pussy of a man who overcompensates by acting like a hard ass on a political message board. You're actually pretty fucking transparent.

We? so you talk to yourself?
All these accusations with nothing to back it up. I'm sure such a truthful person as you are would have some proof, otherwise it would be a lie. Now you do have proof?
There was no welshing you fucking stupid shit stain, because the bet was not accepted. But for some reason you have yourself convinced. You're just a scared little boy.

I wouldn't call you a compulsive lying, welching, homophobic, racist, dickless piece of shit unless I witnessed every aspect of those elements of your personality on here. There's an entire multiple page thread dedicated to what a pig you are that backs up every one of these claims in the flame zone. That's also why I say we because just about everyone on this website knows what a lying cocksucker you are. Is this going to be like the infamous Australian Gun Thread you created where no matter what evidence people put up against your claims you simply can't handle the reality? You're a pathetic fat failed old bitch who's hiding behind guns because you've never been a man.

Proof bitch proof is what you need, if you can't prove it you must admit that you suck dick on the open forum and lick assholes. If you don't prove it then you still suck dick and lick assholes.

Are you threatening me half an inch? Because frankly I'm amused by dickless pieces of racist, homophobic, brain dead human garbage like you. All bark when safe, all bitch when it comes time to bite.

Well, if we were to know anything about you from the way you post, you'd be the one in the tank top with a pair of shorts walking down the midway with a baseball cap saying how much you love either your guns or Jesus, while sucking down either a corndog or a turkey drum stick while telling others about how the government is going to take away the guns of the public.

In short...............................you'd be the fat slob walking down the midway telling others how great you are while secretly hoping that you don't get challenged because you know they'd kick your sorry fat white ass.

Go ahead ya plumbers crack asswipe..............show us how you're not any of these things.

The reason you speak so vociferously about the 2nd ammendment is because without a gun, you don't have any kind of a penis.

I don't have one tank top tshirt.

The reason you speak so vociferously about the 2nd ammendment is because without a gun
The reason I am so defensive about the second amendment is because I believe in what the Constitution stands for

you'd be the fat slob walking down the midway telling others how great you are while secretly hoping that you don't get challenged because you know they'd kick your sorry fat white ass.
I don't tell people how great I am, it's called confidence in yourself something you lack. What I say about myself is who I am and what I have done, nothing special, but since you're a fucking retard short Bus dick sucking bitch I must come across as I think I am special too you.

you don't have any kind of a penis.
WOW didn't see this one coming and nutters that equates guns with dicks.

Come on to the gun show, I'll be there Saturday morning 7:00 am

Concord, NC.
The fun part is the expected anti gun protesters. I can't wait.:badgrin:

Years ago (around the time of Columbine) the wife and I saw one protester. Poor fella looked lonely. We went in and got him a coco.

Sadly there weren't any protesters.
I was number 4 in lines, 1000's of people their and prices were outrageous. Bought a Tshirt that says. Capital letters OMG
underneath those letters Obama Must Go.

Some of the more popular merchandise?
dsc_0065.jpg

MAC 10 9mm with silencer for $3,650. Dang, that's a good deal for some lucky lunatic.
dsc_0412.jpg

Some of the more popular merchandise?
dsc_0065.jpg
1.No cameras are allowed in a C&E sponsored gun show.
2. I didn't see one NAZI flag during the whole time I was their.

These pics are from the guys putting on the Concord's show web site.
Here's C&E's website kindly show me where the section is for photo gallery and kindly show me that same pic from C&E 's offical web site.
Concord, NC.

C&E Gun Shows

OH and as I say no cameras are allowed
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg
Still waiting.

1.No cameras are allowed in a C&E sponsored gun show.
2. I didn't see one NAZI flag during the whole time I was their.

These pics are from the guys putting on the Concord's show web site.
Here's C&E's website kindly show me where the section is for photo gallery and kindly show me that same pic from C&E 's offical web site.
Concord, NC.

C&E Gun Shows

Forum List

Back