If you're going to be in the Concord area the 12th and 13th

Here ya' go, BigDerp ...

Gun Show Pictures

Still going to this gun show?
No I'm not going to that gun show it's up in Virginia.
-- Dulles EXPO & Conference Center -- Chantilly, Virginia
As I said I haven't seen those things for sale at an C&E event.

After enough posts you might get all the way down to the truth.

yes and the link takes you here
Cabarrus Arena and Events Center
As I have repeatedly stated I haven't seen those things at a C&E event.
One reason is that I'm not going there looking for that crap

OMG%2BT-Shirt.jpg

Sadly there weren't any protesters.
I was number 4 in lines, 1000's of people their and prices were outrageous. Bought a Tshirt that says. Capital letters OMG
underneath those letters Obama Must Go.

OH and as I say no cameras are allowed
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg
lol

so that butt hurt tee was pre-approved? :eusa_eh: pssst :eusa_shhh: we also just had an election and he was REELECTED :cool: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Last edited:
Sadly there weren't any protesters.
I was number 4 in lines, 1000's of people their and prices were outrageous. Bought a Tshirt that says. Capital letters OMG
underneath those letters Obama Must Go.

OH and as I say no cameras are allowed
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg
lol

so that butt hurt tee was pre-approved? :eusa_eh: pssst :eusa_shhh: we also just had an election and he was REELECTED :cool: :eusa_boohoo: :lol:
Yes he must go not in 2016 but today.

BigDerp denying reality and still planning on going to the gun show with a Nazi memorabilia booth.

I am Jack's lack of surprise.

One more time where in the official C&E website is their a link for a picture gallery?
Concord, NC.
C&E Gun Shows
I realize derp that you posted a link with C&E header but was are those pics in the official link?

C&E Gun Shows

^---- You're link to their official site. Click on it, General Info > Show pictures.

Fuck, you're dumb.

^BigDerp conveniently ignoring this post.

One more time where in the official C&E website is their a link for a picture gallery?

BigDerp denying reality and still planning on going to the gun show with a Nazi memorabilia booth.

Concord, NC.
C&E Gun Shows
I realize derp that you posted a link with C&E header but was are those pics in the official link?

C&E Gun Shows

^---- You're link to their official site. Click on it, General Info > Show pictures.

Fuck, you're dumb.

Still waiting?One more time where in the official C&E website is their a link for a picture gallery?
Where in the C&E link is the link for the photo Gallery?

Concord, NC.
C&E Gun Shows

Forum List

Back