If you were to develop the medical problems plagueing the vaccinated, should you really consult your doctor that advised you to take the jab?

Yay!!!!! and more Yay!

Thank the Covid poison vaccine.

292824263df44bb3.jpeg

He or she would have a conflict of interest that would prevent them from telling you the cause of your problems.

Luckily for doctors, it isn't an issue for most people. How many of us really got vaccinated because our doctor told us we should? It was the government, congress, state lawmakers, Big Pharma, activists, employers, and annoying liberal friends who pushed for that, not our personal physicians.

I got vaccinated during that brief period when the lie was that if you get the shot, you don't have to wear a mask anymore, and so I could go on a cruise. I never talked to my doctor, just the tech at Walgreens. I doubt they have malpractice insurance.

Doctors dodged that bullet pretty neatly.

I used to REALLY love my dr, and love her a little less now. Because while she never pushed me too badly, she was out in the community pushing masks and vaccines pretty early on. I often wonder what she thinks now because, contrary to what you might think based on the above, she is very intelligent.

Forum List

Back