If you were president...

Trump wont tolerate anyone who doesn't roll over and kiss his ass ....

massage his fragile ego with attaboys, and 100% loyalty to the bone or else he'll throw you under the bus faster than you can tie your shoe
/----/ And Obozo and Hildabeast surround themselves with Conservatories to get a balanced view? Yeah sure they do Spanky BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 148321

all of you Clinton/Obama Derps need some new shit .... using those two as some sort of argument for your Boi is pointless now since he's turned BLUE BLOOD DEMOCRAT.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No dupe, what it means is that Trump has put the people before politics, something Obama or Clinton would never have done. And by doing so he has shown just how completely worthless the republicans are.

yeah, go with that one ^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh2:

ya got yerself a Dem president now, BTW - how does that Liberal ass taste.

Would you want a cabinet of people who agreed with everything you said and if one disagreed would you ignore and ultimately fire them? Or would you want cabinet members to freely give you dissenting views to better pressure test your positions?
:desk: number 2 please!

massage his fragile ego with attaboys, and 100% loyalty to the bone or else he'll throw you under the bus faster than you can tie your shoe
/----/ And Obozo and Hildabeast surround themselves with Conservatories to get a balanced view? Yeah sure they do Spanky BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 148321

all of you Clinton/Obama Derps need some new shit .... using those two as some sort of argument for your Boi is pointless now since he's turned BLUE BLOOD DEMOCRAT.

/----/ What's the matter Libtard? You can't deny what I said? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

you didnt say shit, as usual.

Obama is no longer president and Clinton never was .. deny that Gomer.

If I were president, I don't know that we'd be much better off, but at the very least I know I wouldn't be as popular with the media as Trump is. Because you would probably barely ever hear me speak.

View attachment 148321

/----/ What's the matter Libtard? You can't deny what I said? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

you didnt say shit, as usual.

Obama is no longer president and Clinton never was .. deny that Gomer.
/----/ I asked "And Obozo and Hildabeast surround themselves with Conservatories to get a balanced view? " -- Will did they punk? Why two standards? I'll answer the question because you're too stupid to figure it out. You don't include people of the opposing party to your cabinet because you could never be sure they weren't feeding you false information to set you up for failure. You moron.
Bernie Sanders Voter.jpg

View attachment 148321

No dupe, what it means is that Trump has put the people before politics, something Obama or Clinton would never have done. And by doing so he has shown just how completely worthless the republicans are.

yeah, go with that one ^^^^^^^^^^ :laugh2:

ya got yerself a Dem president now, BTW - how does that Liberal ass taste.
/----/ MikeyTx is correct and you know it.

Forum List

Back