If you were president...

D

Dim Bulb

Would you want a cabinet of people who agreed with everything you said and if one disagreed would you ignore and ultimately fire them? Or would you want cabinet members to freely give you dissenting views to better pressure test your positions?

Would you want a cabinet of people who agreed with everything you said and if one disagreed would you ignore and ultimately fire them? Or would you want cabinet members to freely give you dissenting views to better pressure test your positions?
the second one.

I agree. With the caveat that I always tell my teams: Disagree with me in the meeting but when we come to a conclusion we might do something different than you recommend. Not because I haven't heard you, but because I don't agree. And at that point we all stand behind it.

they don't have to agree with you. but they should probably share a good part of your world view or they can't work in a partnership with you.

they don't have to agree with you. but they should probably share a good part of your world view or they can't work in a partnership with you.
Good point. Supreme Court Justices typically have clerks who agree with their points of view but they also typically have at least one or two who diverge dramatically.

/----/ Why only those options? If I were president I wouldn't want a cabinet. But to answer your hypothetical question, I'd select the most left wing, knee jerk, pablum puking, guilt ridden, limousine Libtard Moonbats I could find at Berkeley and simply do the opposite of what they suggest.

I have a lawyer in a lawsuit that I have filed. For as much as we need to be on the same mindset when it comes to final arguments and such, I still appreciate the exercises we go through in having our own counter arguments.

I would round up all liberals and execute them.

Trump wont tolerate anyone who doesn't roll over and kiss his ass ....

massage his fragile ego with attaboys, and 100% loyalty to the bone or else he'll throw you under the bus faster than you can tie your shoe

Agree or disagree with the President once a decision is made they better get in line, or they should be fired.

massage his fragile ego with attaboys, and 100% loyalty to the bone or else he'll throw you under the bus faster than you can tie your shoe
/----/ And Obozo and Hildabeast surround themselves with Conservatories to get a balanced view? Yeah sure they do Spanky BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im-a-tolerant-liberal.jpg

/----/ And Obozo and Hildabeast surround themselves with Conservatories to get a balanced view? Yeah sure they do Spanky BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 148321

all of you Clinton/Obama Derps need some new shit .... using those two as some sort of argument for your Boi is pointless now since he's turned BLUE BLOOD DEMOCRAT.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 148321

all of you Clinton/Obama Derps need some new shit .... using those two as some sort of argument for your Boi is pointless now since he's turned BLUE BLOOD DEMOCRAT.

No dupe, what it means is that Trump has put the people before politics, something Obama or Clinton would never have done. And by doing so he has shown just how completely worthless the republicans are.

View attachment 148321

/----/ What's the matter Libtard? You can't deny what I said? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back