If you were Hunter Biden, how would you live your life?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we have seen with Hunter, his life is full of white privilege. He lives a life of drugs, sex, registers firearms falsely, gets paid millions from oligarchs in China and Russia, and does not pay taxes on it.

How many here would lead the same life? If not, what would you do knowing you could do anything anywhere and not ever be held to account?

For 99% of the American people the answer is

PRISON

Hunter should plead guilty and be sent to prison.

As we have seen with Hunter, his life is full of white privilege. He lives a life of drugs, sex, registers firearms falsely, gets paid millions from oligarchs in China and Russia, and does not pay taxes on it.

How many here would lead the same life? If not, what would you do knowing you could do anything anywhere and not ever be held to account?

Eh, you can forget the "white privilege" part. That doesn't exist. Hunter Biden lived a life just of privilege is all it is.

I can't say how I'd be though because all I know is how I am now. I grew up without much with a conservative grandma that raised me to be self reliant, independent, responsible, tough, decent and moral in a farming area. I was also spending a large amount of time with a ex marine recon and was a federal marshall uncle.

I might have turned out a completely different person growing up like hunter did. It would be a drastically different childhood in every aspect. He and I had really nothing in common at all.

It's easy for me as I am now to say "oh well I'd have done this or done that" when I am looking at not only the past but someone else's life. If I was hunter I would be a different person than I am right now

His privilege is not white, it is Zionist Fascist Jew Supremacist.
Hunter has nothing to do with Zionist Jews from what I know, unless you have info, but he is white and is privileged. That is a given..

In fact, I would say that the Obama daughters are the Black face of white privilege, only, they seem to behave better, even though they could act the criminal fool like Hunter and nothing would happen to them.

Then again, maybe they are just smarter and not as dumb as Hunter, thus able to hide things better.

Obama daughters

If all you do is parrot Faux and Jew Fraud of Christian Preacher, you get almost everything wrong...

homO has no daughters. Everything about homO is closeted FRAUD...

Obama’s Friend Bought Robin’s Nest Estate Of Magnum PI & Tore It Down ...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OV1BIM-MDEQ/XzgHPnMUtXI/AAAAAAAAMQE/4ObF7fVKV8c2k4aONj8eFLsX4HMe6KnyACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Nesbitts.png

magiclougie.blogspot.com

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XNoxMguBpAM/WILQUtfptUI/AAAAAAAAFFc/FQL8Eqtv6AcyiHcUXweDULd4UJFLtfG0gCLcB/s1600/Michelle%2BObama%2Bat%2BTrump%2BInaguration%2B3.PNG

magiclougie.blogspot.com

• Save
  • View image
  • Feedback
  • Flag as inappropriate
See more details

• See related image detail. Malia and Sasha Obama's Real Parents - Rabbit Videos

Even if you are correct, publicly they are his kin folk so they would be protected like Hunter.

And it would not surprise me if Hunter was not really Joes real son either, but publicly he is, so he is protected.

If nothing else, they are protected for the strength and power of the democrat party.

Other than power, the DNC care nothing about these people or you.

for the strength and power of the democrat party.

Other than power, the DNC care nothing about these people or you

Once again, you fail to notice who else is part of it... you call it "democrat party" because you are a FAUXian PARROT of ZIONIST FASCIST BULLSHIT

W
Cheney
Kinzinger
Bolton
Romney
Murkowski
Toomey
Chris Wray
Pence

and you are also EXHIBIT A of why the GOP can't win anymore, because it panders to religious MORONS like you, which turns off 60-%+ of voters nationally.

Once again, you fail to notice who else is part of it... you call it "democrat party" because you are a FAUXian PARROT of ZIONIST FASCIST BULLSHIT

W
Cheney
Kinzinger
Bolton
Romney
Murkowski
Toomey
Chris Wray
Pence

and you are also EXHIBIT A of why the GOP can't win anymore, because it panders to religious MORONS like you, which turns off 60-%+ of voters nationally.
No one ever talks about the GOP because they are mostly nonexistent.

They only serve the purpose of a token opposition, to give the illusion of choice/democracy.

In reality, the people are given no real choice.

The GOP can't even bring itself to impeach an openly guilty and corrupt President Biden.

The world is laughing at the entire Federal corrupt system.

He is fucked up, I wouldnt want to be a crack addict.

I wouldnt sell out my country for financial gain. He is filth.

Drugs have a funny way of altering the brain.

But I get what you are saying.
Hunter would be doing the exact same thing if he had not been doing crack. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hunter would be doing the exact same thing if he had not been doing crack. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Maybe, but he would probably have done jail time at one time or another or be dead.

BTW, no one messes with the IRS, EXCEPT someone aligned with the democrat party.

They are the only ones bullet proof.

Even the head of the IRS was shown to have not paid his taxes after appointed by Obama. But he stayed anyway.

Hilarious.

Me?
I'd be suing FOX and all the rest.
Filing criminal complaints against MTG
and
Doing everything I can to bitch-slap every MAGAT I find.
But that's just me.

I'd spend all of my time painting and selling them to the suckers.

No one ever talks about the GOP because they are mostly nonexistent.

They only serve the purpose of a token opposition, to give the illusion of choice/democracy.

In reality, the people are given no real choice.

The GOP can't even bring itself to impeach an openly guilty and corrupt President Biden.

The world is laughing at the entire Federal corrupt system.

The mid 1990s GOP would have. What changed is Faux and the SUB. Support for Israel/Zionist Fascism. The SUB is still the only demographic still fooled by 911, especially since it wants to be fooled because it wants to believe its STUPID FUCKING BOOK. By bringing in the SUB and chasing out the small government fiscal conservatives, Zionist Fascism took over the GOP. To rid the GOP of Zionist Fascism would require voting out the pro Israel side of it, and the SUB is 100% PURE TRAITOR on that issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back