If you were a U.S. Senator considering a vote of some sort on O-care ....

What's your response to the question started in the title and finished in the opening post (OP)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a question------------>where is the Democratic bill to fix Obamacare? Even they say it needs fixed, so since it is their baby, where is the fix for it?

If I was a Senator, that had run on a platform of repealing
Obamacare, and had won election...It would be a no-brainer
to support the POTUS.

He didn't win the election, in the biggest upset in history, by
just his looks. He had the backing of the people. And the people
in 60% of the states.
He didn't win the election, in the biggest upset in history

I don't care what the papers said. Trump's upset win does not even come close to being the biggest upset in history.

$

That's President-elect Harry Truman holding that newspaper.

No. He was already President.

Actually, he was not. That headline ran on November 3rd, 1948. Truman was inaugurated January 20, 1949. The photo was taken in the early morning hours following the election. In that photo, Truman was, as I wrote, PEOTUS.

You really are THAT damn stupid!

Harry Truman became President of the United States in 1945, upon the death of FDR..

My God, have you ever cracked a book in your miserable liberal existence? You are a perfect example of what is wrong with liberalism. You people are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

to support the POTUS.

in 60% of the states.

I don't care what the papers said. Trump's upset win does not even come close to being the biggest upset in history.

$

Actually, he was not. That headline ran on November 3rd, 1948. Truman was inaugurated January 20, 1949. The photo was taken in the early morning hours following the election. In that photo, Truman was, as I wrote, PEOTUS.

Harry Truman became President of the United States in 1945, upon the death of FDR..

My God, have you ever cracked a book in your miserable liberal existence? You are a perfect example of what is wrong with liberalism. You people are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

Okay, you're right. I'd forgotten about that.

to support the POTUS.

in 60% of the states.

$

I give you major credit for admitting your error! :D

to support the POTUS.

in 60% of the states.

$

I give you major credit for admitting your error! :D
TY.

Why wouldn't I admit my mistake? I'm a grown man of integrity. I'm not going to impugn my reputation by trying to defend the indefensible.

How many of these GOP senators promised their constituents to repeal and replace Obamacare, well there you have it they are on the hook not president Trump.

Forum List

Back