it is just some of the bitter sore loser democrats that embarrass the rest.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i have to remind myself. most people couldn't care less about politics, that's people in general.

then you have the voters, most of they have car payments, a kid in college.

then there are the political people.

at the top of the pyramid, is occupy wall street for the dems and the T party for republicans.
there is an undefined group in between that no one cares about, let's call them indifferent.

the democrats are very upset right now, and i get that. however, they need to own the loss and move on.

instead of persecuting Donald Trump jr. or the macedonians, they can fix murderland in Chicago.

from my perspective it's relatively few people that pump the drama, mostly "journalists" from radio and TV lefty. the aggressive left i.e all the networks pbs, the red journels: new york time, post... and so forth.

one time obama smugly told john mccain, "the election's over senator" to which john mccain replied "i know, i am painfully reminded of that every day".

me too, so now the American voters have said it's our turn, so let Trump be Trump and give peace a chance democrats, because if you don't soon none of us will be voting for anything or anyone.

Synonyms and Antonyms of embarrass - Merriam-Webster
Thesaurus results for EMBARRASS
1 to throw into a state of self-conscious distress the young soldier was embarrassed by the public praise for his heroism Synonyms abash, confound, confuse, discomfit, disconcert, discountenance, faze, fluster, mortify, nonplus, rattle Related Words agitate, bother, chagrin, discomfort, discompose, dismay, disquiet, ...

Last edited:
i have to remind myself. most people couldn't care less about politics, that's people in general.

at the top of the pyramid, is occupy wall street for the dems and the T party for republicans.
there is an undefined group in between that no one cares about, let's call them indifferent.

the democrats are very upset right now, and i get that. however, they need to own the loss and move on.

instead of persecuting Donald Trump jr. or the macedonians, they can fix murderland in Chicago.

from my perspective it's relatively few people that pump the drama, mostly "journalists" from radio and TV lefty. the aggressive left i.e all the networks pbs, the red journels: new york time, post... and so forth.

one time obama smugly told john mccain, "the election's over senator" to which john mccain replied "i know, i am painfully reminded of that every day".

me too, so now the American voters have said it's our turn, so let Trump be Trump and give peace a chance democrats, because if you don't soon none of us will be voting for anything or anyone.

1 to throw into a state of self-conscious distress the young soldier was embarrassed by the public praise for his heroism Synonyms abash, confound, confuse, discomfit, disconcert, discountenance, faze, fluster, mortify, nonplus, rattle Related Words agitate, bother, chagrin, discomfort, discompose, dismay, disquiet, ...

NEWS ALERTS:

1. It's Robert Mueller (a lifelong Republican) that's going to be prosecuting Donald Jr. not the Democrats.

2. In case you missed it, the Democrats lost the election of 2016. The GOP is in control of the government now, so it's the responsibility of the GOP to fix Chicago like they promised to do.

You're not getting any of this right....are you?? :bye1:

• Banned

NEWS ALERTS:

1. It's Robert Mueller (a lifelong Republican) that's going to be prosecuting Donald Jr. not the Democrats.

2. In case you missed it, the Democrats lost the election of 2016. The GOP is in control of the government now, so it's the responsibility of the GOP to fix Chicago like they promised to do.

control of the government... i like that...

are you hoping for a kenneth star... i get that.

I love it when ignorant Republicans bring up Chicago. When you look at the dozen or so states that make up Appalachia and how so many millions of poor whites live in that area and how they support Republicans because of race it's tragic. Truly tragic.

For many of those people, their rural hospital is the largest employer and their only source of care that's close. They don't know that Trump care will cut so much medicaid, many of those rural hospital are not only at risk of closing, but will close devastating those communities in ways not seen since the great depression. Trump is trying to bully the GOP leadership into balls deep f*cking over their own base.

And, Trump tries to blame it all on Democrats when Democrats can't do anything. They don't have enough votes.

I love it when ignorant Republicans bring up Chicago. When you look at the dozen or so states that make up Appalachia and how so many millions of poor whites live in that area and how they support Republicans because of race it's tragic. Truly tragic.

For many of those people, their rural hospital is the largest employer and their only source of care that's close. They don't know that Trump care will cut so much medicaid, many of those rural hospital are not only at risk of closing, but will close devastating those communities in ways not seen since the great depression. Trump is trying to bully the GOP leadership into balls deep f*cking over their own base.

And, Trump tries to blame it all on Democrats when Democrats can't do anything. They don't have enough votes.
Progressive policies are not in the best interest of most Americans… fact

NEWS ALERTS:

Kenneth Star has publicly said he is ashamed and regrets his involvement in the Clinton BJ debacle. I think because he is involved in his own sex scandal he is singing a different tune.

Yup, SS, Medicare/aid, UE, workers comp, FDIC, democracy and republic, free speech, independent judiciary etc- just horrible.

NEWS ALERTS:

Kenneth Star has publicly said he is ashamed and regrets his involvement in the Clinton BJ debacle. I think because he is involved in his own sex scandal he is singing a different tune.
The embarrassment of a president lying under oath is the very essence of a Clinton... there are no more repugnant people than the clintons on the planet. Fact

Yup, SS, Medicare/aid, UE, workers comp, FDIC, democracy and republic, free speech, independent judiciary etc- just horrible.
All of which our kids/grand kids have to pay for... too bad they can't afford it. Lol

This under 35 crowd really got messed up by having many of the competitive environments removed from them
Competition steeled our generation for the ups and downs of life and we handle it
They break down into tantrums as they are for the first time in their life dealing with a major issue that did not go their way

All of which our kids/grand kids have to pay for... too bad they can't afford it. Lol
...because the rich and many giant corps don't pay their fair share, dupe. Thanks GOP

...because the rich and many giant corps don't pay their fair share, dupe. Thanks GOP
No one should be on the hook to pay for socialism… It is pure evil

No one should be on the hook to pay for socialism… It is pure evil
and have we ever seen Chuck Schumer cry for any of the 33 Million People shot/killed in Chicago over these last two years? it seems that Miss Schumer only cries when he thinks people might die under Trump-Care.....he must buy a lot of onions

This under 35 crowd really got messed up by having many of the competitive environments removed from them
Competition steeled our generation for the ups and downs of life and we handle it
They break down into tantrums as they are for the first time in their life dealing with a major issue that did not go their way
Yep... typical snowflake and how they're handling PRESIDENT Trump right here...

The civil rights act, a progressive policy, was absolutely in the best interest of Americans. Fact. Your statement = False

The civil rights act, a progressive policy, was absolutely in the best interest of Americans. Fact. Your statement = False
Na, what about those who want nothing to do with progressive policies because it is 100% dependent on the nanny state?

You progressives just keep that shit to yourself… LOL

no trophy for losing.
bernie was to hillary as ross perot was to GBsr.

Forum List

Back