If YOU wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe..

Soooooo, we are ALL in agreement....Bannon was a SMART choice to be Trump's campaign manager...
I, for one, certainly AGREE with his choice....makes life a bit easier for us on the left.

Seriously, IF you really wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe, would you hire the likes of Bannon of Breibart as your campaign manager???

One's logical conclusion as to WHY Bannon was hired would be that you are either all those things you want to dispel about your own character.......or, a clueless idiot.
Imo, what it shows is that Trump is a man of no central belief other than his narcissism and greed. He promoted Conway because she could tell what he needed to say on specific issues to get votes he had to get (white suburban women) and he hired Bannon to tell him how he moderate while still maintaining his base, which is the birthers and others who buy into the Alt R racist conspiracies .... the problem is he probably can't do both.

Or he may just be getting ready to launch Trump TV, and wants to not lose yuuuuuugely.

Yes, I would hire him.

Good for you.....Now take some time to come up with a new screen name after November 8th.

Thanks for the advice. Is that what you normally do?

You see, when leftists lose argument, at first they scream "racist", then they run away because no one is listening their crap, then they come back with new screen name.

I'm here since 2008, and still have the same screen name.

Can anyone who calls Trump a XENPHOBE articulate why Federal Laws that are currently on the books not be enforced?

Are you open to picking and choosing whatever laws you agree with to be enforced? Who are the people that should determine what laws should be enforced and what laws should not be enforced?

Soooooo, we are ALL in agreement....Bannon was a SMART choice to be Trump's campaign manager...
I, for one, certainly AGREE with his choice....makes life a bit easier for us on the left.
Don't underestimate the man. Not everyone pays a lot of attention to all this stuff. Ask the next 10 people you see on the sidewalk, or at the local diner, who's Steve Bannon? -- I'm thinking not many will know.
Bannon is a smart businessman who gave the fringe conservatives a place for their "articles," if you want to call them that. It built his readership and that my friends means money. He knows how to rally his troops, build his followers. I don't think it has much to do with his personal likes and dislikes. He is effective and as I have been fussin' about for two weeks now, Democrats need to focus on more substantial stuff and get the old girl out giving speeches that are televised and discussed. Everything is Trump when you surf the news channels. Gotta get Hillary on the front page.
This You're racist no you're racist no you are no you are is as stupid as it was on the playground. I don't think Trump is personally racist. He doesn't mind having them vote for him, but there's a difference. Hillary isn't a racist either. The whole thing is dumb, imo.

How about those Wikileaks exposing the democrat party of being pretty much what you're whining about? LOL
300bclu.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!™

Last edited:
Seriously, IF you really wanted to show that you weren't a racist, misogynist and xenophobe, would you hire the likes of Bannon of Breibart as your campaign manager???

One's logical conclusion as to WHY Bannon was hired would be that you are either all those things you want to dispel about your own character.......or, a clueless idiot.
If I was Donald Trump and wanted to show I was not a racist, I would eat a taco bowl at Trump Tower, with a side of watermelon.

Because I'm Donald Trump, and I am just that clueless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back