We can "conclude" about Trump's health that he has...at best...no problem digesting

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dr. Harold Bornstein, who gave Trump a STELLAR clean bill of health is a gastroenterologist, which is a highly unusual source for a candidate’s medical report. ...Usually the primary physician gives a report about the overall health of the individual.

A gastroenterologist knows about the “gut” of the person, not much more.

Seventy-year old Donald Trump's father suffered from Alzheimers, which has a genetic component. It manifests itself in one's 60s. Symptoms of the disease include erratic behavior and lack of self-control.

Remind you of anyone?

Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

Holy shit, this guy's a total quack!

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

I think it was more like Trump dictated to him what to write.

"We are going to make the White House plumbing great again. Believe me. I can take a dump like nobody you have ever seen. Even my turds win. believe me."

Forum List

Back